Metallica VS Megadeth

Union 5-3992

Metallica VS Megadeth  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which band is better?

When Dave Mustaine was kicked out of Metallica he vowed to make his new band bigger, more dangerous, and faster than Metallica. He says Metallica definitely ended up being bigger, Megadeth was the most dangerous, and it was debatable who was fastest.

I want to know who you think is better? Did Dave succeed in making better metal than the guys who kicked him out (not that it really matters). It isn't too difficult for me to choose. Metallica's first 4 albums and a good amount of the Black album are great, yet everything after that doesn't appeal much to me. But Megadeth has had a greater volume of songs that are just as good (to my ears) so they get my vote

Edited by Union 5-3992

Rust in Peace

TM drops mike.

I like the Garage albums. Love the Black. Master and Ride the Lightning are fantastic.

The technical brilliance of RIP is the top of the mountain.

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 4

Megadeth.

The first five Metallica albums had a huge influence on shaping my love for metal but overall Megadeth is the much better band. They are way more consistent when it comes to releasing quality new material and are superior songwriters musically. Mustaine still has that anger and that feeling he has something to prove which drives him to this day to be a great songwriter. Metallica on the other hand have become lazy and just sit on their money and do nothing. I feel like Metallica has lost their passion a lot for what they do, but I rarely get that feeling with Megadeth. Mustaine works his ass off and he will never stop proving to everyone that Megadeth is the better band.

• Like 4

Hasn't this been done before?

How fitting nonetheless.

I HATE Metallica after "Master Of Puppets."

MEGADETH ALL DAY AND NIGHT!

Dave got fukked right in the Pinole asshole.

Revenge can be sweet.

Fukk Metallican't Hold Megadeth's Jock Strap!

• Like 1

Inside that tiny Metallica jock strap is a small, micro dick. Owned by Lars. Big EGO short spine. Tiny penis. Equals to that of Mike Portnoy.

Mike and Lars should have a baby together. They like heavy metal fusion. Spin it baby.

They can name him Napoleon. Their boy's dick would be so small they wouldn't be able to circumcise it.

I prefer "Circumstances."

Signed,

RUSH

A real fuckking band that is retired.

Metallica and Dream Theater should retire too.

How fitting nonetheless.

Revenge can be sweet.

I did a search and didn't see any version of this topic

How fitting nonetheless.

Revenge can be sweet.

Justice rocks my world but only Master is up there with Rust In Peace. Metallica would love to be making music now like Dave is still doing. Hell Metallica would kill to be making music like Testament is still making.

How fitting nonetheless.

Revenge can be sweet.

Justice rocks my world but only Master is up there with Rust In Peace. Metallica would love to be making music now like Dave is still doing. Hell Metallica would kill to be making music like Testament is still making.

I loved "And Justice" when it came out but "One" is so overplayed and I can't hear Newsted at all on the record. Drives me nuts.

Could have been an epic progressive rock record.

Production missed the mark.

Signed,

VAPOR TRAILS

LOL

Megadeth all day every day. It's not even a contest.

Whatever Metallica was it died with Burton. The first 3 albums are solid, then Blandtallica just morphed into a drop-tuned Backstreet Boys. They're not metal, they're just an ugly Bon Jovi that needs a bath. Pop band frauds.

Mustaine definitely had the last laugh. He made the greatest thrash album of all time. Even now he's kicking out albums like Dystopia whilst Hetfield & Co are giving us Lulu.

• Like 1

Metallica's first four albums Iver any Megadeth.

Megatheth's entire career was stronger...the lows never sucked as much as St. Anger, and dips tend to be followed by highs.

• Like 3

Megadeth all day every day. It's not even a contest.

Whatever Metallica was it died with Burton. The first 3 albums are solid, then Blandtallica just morphed into a drop-tuned Backstreet Boys. They're not metal, they're just an ugly Bon Jovi that needs a bath. Pop band frauds.

Mustaine definitely had the last laugh. He made the greatest thrash album of all time. Even now he's kicking out albums like Dystopia whilst Hetfield & Co are giving us Lulu.

You truly are my brother you mother fukka! I saw your email about the UDO show. I didn't open it yet because I will probably get fuckking pissed.

Any California shows Jonny? I can't locate his damn tour date page!!!!!

Mustaine wrote "Kill 'Em All!!

FUCKK LARS FUKK JAMES f**k THAT OTHER HACK WITH THE STUPID MUSTACHE!

BURTON WAS THE BALLS AND THE BRAINS BEHIND THAT MACHINE!!!!

FUKKING ACE OF SPADES DID HIM IN?

Fukk FATE

METALLICA IS A JUNK BAND FROM PINOLE! WHITE TRASH SHITE!

I would rather listen to Katy Perry backwards than METALLICA after "And Justice For All."

I mean really?

You posers love the fuckking MTV BLACK ALBUM?

You same posers are probably the same food who love "BACK IN BLACK" by AC/DC!!!!

ALL CRAP!

The math is simple you emo fools.

Once Bon died, AC/DC died.

Once Burton died, METALLICA died.

UGH!

Go ahead. Listen to your pop shite metal.

Even TREEDUCK love "Flick Of The Switch." I MEAN "DICK OF THE BITCH!" Useless tripe!

I don't get it.

Oh yeah man! I LOVE "SINK THE PINK!" "FLY ON THE WALL" IS GREAT!! "WHO MADE WHO?" SWALLOW MY MTV GOO!