Jump to content


What Will Lorraine's 30,000 Post Be?


  • Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#61 Xanadu

Xanadu

    Rushaholic

  • Members
  • 1703 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Chicago, IL

Posted 19 April 2016 - 10:45 AM

View PostLorraine, on 19 April 2016 - 10:40 AM, said:

The pressure might do me in first.  :scared:

Five and counting... :P

Sponsored Post

#62 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 32113 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 19 April 2016 - 10:47 AM

View PostLorraine, on 19 April 2016 - 10:40 AM, said:

The pressure might do me in first.  :scared:

View PostLorraine, on 19 April 2016 - 10:40 AM, said:

The pressure might do me in first.  :scared:
You've been on here for 3 and a half years and have blabbed well over 29,000 times and NOW you feel pressure about what to say?!

;)

:lol:

#63 Segue Myles

Segue Myles

    Cupcake Warrior

  • Members
  • 34814 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Interests:Lacuna Coil
    Paradise Lost
    Nightwish
    HIM
    The Gathering
    Within Temptation
    Type O Negative
    Machine Head
    Mastodon
    Trivium
    Metallica
    Jimmy Eat World
    The Juliana Theory
    Bruce Springsteen

Posted 19 April 2016 - 10:52 AM

I look forward to reading her 60,000th post.

Not sure why this thread exists but I love her presence and I know whatever she writes in that post will be awesome!

#64 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 32113 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 19 April 2016 - 10:56 AM

View PostSegue Myles, on 19 April 2016 - 10:52 AM, said:

I look forward to reading her 60,000th post.

Not sure why this thread exists but I love her presence and I know whatever she writes in that post will be awesome!
It exists because tomhealey started it.

What if she just posts this as her 30,000th?

.


It'll be an awesome period at that. It'll be THE 30,000th post of posts! :)

#65 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42714 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 19 April 2016 - 11:03 AM

But what do I say???  I'd just be repeating myself.  Everyone here already knows what TRF means to me.

#66 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

    Holy Tai Shan!!!

  • Members *
  • 28028 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Seoul, NJ
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 19 April 2016 - 11:08 AM

Perhaps Zelix deserves your 30,000th post.

#67 LedRush

LedRush

    The Counterparts Remain The Same

  • Members *
  • 25834 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Very small southeast Asian island
  • Interests:Family, guitar, classic video games, Ted Nugent, non-fiction books

Posted 19 April 2016 - 11:15 AM

That was a great 30,000th post, Lorraine!  Congrats!!!

http://www.therushfo...00#entry3962155

#68 Lost In Xanadu

Lost In Xanadu

    Coach Cheesehead

  • Members
  • 21420 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lost in Xanadu (aka WI)
  • Interests:Drinking, smoking, drugs, Justin Bieber, lying on the internet.

Posted 19 April 2016 - 11:33 AM

View PostLorraine, on 19 April 2016 - 10:40 AM, said:

The pressure might do me in first.  :scared:
Posted Image

He, he... She said "Do Me"

#69 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42714 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 19 April 2016 - 12:13 PM

This would be my 29999 post.  :ph34r:

#70 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42714 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 19 April 2016 - 12:25 PM

Posted Image

There's nothing left to say that I haven't already said many times.

You are the most amazing, unique and lovable group of individuals I have ever encountered in all my years on the internet.

As LIX has said many times on here, he came for the band and stayed for the people.

That about sums it up.

Thank you everyone for everything!  :)

:hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

#71 The Cat 3

The Cat 3

    Modern Day Alice Cooper

  • Members *
  • 16812 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Earth...for the moment.

Posted 19 April 2016 - 12:35 PM

Congratulations on hitting 30,000!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

#72 Lost In Xanadu

Lost In Xanadu

    Coach Cheesehead

  • Members
  • 21420 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lost in Xanadu (aka WI)
  • Interests:Drinking, smoking, drugs, Justin Bieber, lying on the internet.

Posted 19 April 2016 - 01:05 PM

Congrats my friend. Wow, you must really have nothing left to say seeing you've resorted to quoting some dumbass

#73 Segue Myles

Segue Myles

    Cupcake Warrior

  • Members
  • 34814 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Interests:Lacuna Coil
    Paradise Lost
    Nightwish
    HIM
    The Gathering
    Within Temptation
    Type O Negative
    Machine Head
    Mastodon
    Trivium
    Metallica
    Jimmy Eat World
    The Juliana Theory
    Bruce Springsteen

Posted 19 April 2016 - 01:06 PM

View PostReGorLaTroy, on 19 April 2016 - 12:35 PM, said:

Congratulations on hitting 30,000!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

And to think it was only yesterday it seemed that she was 61...

How time flies!

#74 ILSnwdog

ILSnwdog

    King Of Car Porn

  • Members *
  • 50289 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago Suburbs
  • Interests:My kids. Music. Cars. Sports. Snowmobiling. Just about anything outdoors.

Posted 19 April 2016 - 01:10 PM

View PostLorraine, on 19 April 2016 - 12:25 PM, said:

Posted Image

There's nothing left to say that I haven't already said many times.

You are the most amazing, unique and lovable group of individuals I have ever encountered in all my years on the internet.

As LIX has said many times on here, he came for the band and stayed for the people.

That about sums it up.

Thank you everyone for everything!  :)

:hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:
Congrats!  :cheers:

#75 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42714 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 19 April 2016 - 01:16 PM

View PostLost In Xanadu, on 19 April 2016 - 01:05 PM, said:

Congrats my friend. Wow, you must really have nothing left to say seeing you've resorted to quoting some dumbass

A dumbass to you.

Awesome to me!  :wub:

#76 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42714 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 19 April 2016 - 01:16 PM

View PostReGorLaTroy, on 19 April 2016 - 12:35 PM, said:

Congratulations on hitting 30,000!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

:hug2:

#77 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42714 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 19 April 2016 - 01:17 PM

View PostSegue Myles, on 19 April 2016 - 01:06 PM, said:

View PostReGorLaTroy, on 19 April 2016 - 12:35 PM, said:

Congratulations on hitting 30,000!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

And to think it was only yesterday it seemed that she was 61...

How time flies!

That was very funny, Segue.  :lol: I look pretty good for my age too.  ;)

#78 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42714 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 19 April 2016 - 01:18 PM

View PostILSnwdog, on 19 April 2016 - 01:10 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 19 April 2016 - 12:25 PM, said:

Posted Image

There's nothing left to say that I haven't already said many times.

You are the most amazing, unique and lovable group of individuals I have ever encountered in all my years on the internet.

As LIX has said many times on here, he came for the band and stayed for the people.

That about sums it up.

Thank you everyone for everything!  :)

:hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:
Congrats!  :cheers:

:cheers:

#79 Segue Myles

Segue Myles

    Cupcake Warrior

  • Members
  • 34814 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Interests:Lacuna Coil
    Paradise Lost
    Nightwish
    HIM
    The Gathering
    Within Temptation
    Type O Negative
    Machine Head
    Mastodon
    Trivium
    Metallica
    Jimmy Eat World
    The Juliana Theory
    Bruce Springsteen

Posted 19 April 2016 - 01:32 PM

View PostLorraine, on 19 April 2016 - 01:17 PM, said:

View PostSegue Myles, on 19 April 2016 - 01:06 PM, said:

View PostReGorLaTroy, on 19 April 2016 - 12:35 PM, said:

Congratulations on hitting 30,000!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

And to think it was only yesterday it seemed that she was 61...

How time flies!

That was very funny, Segue.  :lol: I look pretty good for my age too.  ;)

I save my best just for you!

#80 Rick N. Backer

Rick N. Backer

    Loves that dirty water

  • Members *
  • 24678 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New England

Posted 19 April 2016 - 03:22 PM

One of the nicest people on the board, or anywhere.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users