Which side are you on? Civil War just weeks away!

Lost In Xanadu

http://www.cheatsheet.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/iron-man-640x414.jpg

Iron Man

War Machine

Black Widow

Black Panther

The Vision

Spider-Man

http://www.cheatsheet.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/team-cap-640x414.jpg

Captain America

Hawkeye

Sharon Carter

Falcon

Bucky Barnes

Ant-Man

Scarlet Witch

How can Cap's team beat Iron Man? They've got an archer, an ant, two psycho chicks, and three guys with virtually no "super" power. The Vision himself can wipe everyone out. He's got an infinity stone fer crying out loud.
  • Like 1

How can Cap's team beat Iron Man? They've got an archer, an ant, two psycho chicks, and three guys with virtually no "super" power. The Vision himself can wipe everyone out. He's got an infinity stone fer crying out loud.

I agree, but I stand with Cap'n on the issue here. FREEDOM!!

The Vision himself can wipe everyone out. He's got an infinity stone fer crying out loud.

But does he have the will to use it? Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the Infinity Stones only as powerful as the mind that wields them?

Also, they all used to be allies and friends. They may "go to war", but they may also hold back, as they're not out to kill each other.

We will find out soon!!

• Like 1

The Vision himself can wipe everyone out. He's got an infinity stone fer crying out loud.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the Infinity Stones only as powerful as the mind that wields them?

Technically Vision has the mind of Jarvis right? Jarvis is like a supercomputer. So he's got a powerful mind.

He ends up marrying Scarlet Witch in the comics, so I wonder how that'll turn out.

• Like 1

You underestimate Scarlet Witch. And i assume you havent seen what she's done in the comics.

• Like 1

After a lot of profound thinking on this delicate situation, I think I'll follow Natasha.....

really? wouldn't you rather have a chance to wrestle with her a bit?

I must be a romantic old fart....

Gotta' go with Captain America on this one.

Damn this has the makings of something really great AS LONG as they don't fall into the 'too many characters / things going on' to have a cohesive story (which I doubt will happen).

You underestimate Scarlet Witch. And i assume you havent seen what she's done in the comics.

Yeah but TM has a good point, Cap's team is woefully outgunned even with Scarlet Witch.

• Like 1

Yeah but TM has a good point, Cap's team is woefully outgunned even with Scarlet Witch.

Sure, on paper it looks like that. But comics have shown that it doesn't always work out the way of the powerhouses.

Iron Man & War Machine have tech that can be compromised. You'll see this happen in Cap 3 I bet. I'm guessing it's the reason why we see that clip of Cap & Winter Soldier pounding on Iron Man in one of the previews. There's even a comic book issue in which Winter Soldier puts some kind of scrambling device on Iron Man's suit which essentially paralyzes him. Clearly, this can be done again in the film. And I wouldn't doubt that even little Ant-Man does some "downsizing" and gets the better of one of those tin men.

What I'm really wondering is how closely they'll follow the comic book ending of Civil War.

((If you're just talking about cool characters then I'm all about Black Panther & Vision.))