Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

• Please log in to reply
262 replies to this topic

#261 YYZumbi

YYZumbi

Vapor Trail

• Members *
  • 18618 posts
  • Interests:Vinyl records and music in general.

Posted 26 January 2017 - 08:40 AM

I am sitting and waiting for the movie to start right now. 5 mins more to go! :)

Sponsored Post

#262 Del_Duio

Del_Duio

The Professor

• Members
  • 4369 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Bass, Drums, some guitar but I suck

--

Try my new retro action RPG game "Just a Cleric" on Steam! http://store.steampowered.com/app/467330/

Posted 26 January 2017 - 01:17 PM

I absolutely can't believe I haven't seen this yet.

I went twice to the theater: Once it was sold out (2 weeks after it was released) and last weekend the theater was closed Sunday morning because of a WATER MAIN BREAK. They had the mall gate down and everything. That never happens! I don't think Big G wants me to see this haha.

#263 Del_Duio

Del_Duio

The Professor

• Members
  • 4369 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Bass, Drums, some guitar but I suck

--

Try my new retro action RPG game "Just a Cleric" on Steam! http://store.steampowered.com/app/467330/

Posted 30 January 2017 - 08:34 AM

FINALLY saw this yesterday!

I tried to put spoiler tags on some of the below TWICE and it didn't work so SPOILERS BELOW:

It's not a bad movie, and it's heaps better than any of the prequel movies and yeah that includes Sith. Though I gotta' be pretty honest almost none of the characters pulled me in at all. The closest might be that new droid, who was really good, and that blind monk. I do like how they all died in the end, which I knew most of them would've but not ALL of them. It makes more sense. For all the poop that TFA gets though that movie had a ton of soul and characters that I really gave a shit about. That is super important in a Star Wars movie. Sure, the battles in R1 were really cool but without the people you care about backing it up... Well, who cares?

I went in knowing about the CGI Peter Cushing and I thought it looked really pretty good. But I also thought the Leia CGI looked pretty good and apparently it's trash so I have to see it again :D

END SPOILERS

Better than Phantom Menance? MEE-SA THINK SO!
But for those who say this is better than Empire?? NO NO NO.

-But those last 3 minutes!

I was actually shouting out in the theater for this part. Something like "YEAH! WOW!" I don't even know haha. It's by far the best part of the entire movie, holy shit sooooo awesome. It might be one of the best moments of the entire franchise. Top 3 easily.

Edited by Del_Duio, 30 January 2017 - 08:38 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users