"Hemispheres" Full complete cover

So having a fair amount of experience in long-distance recording projects, including some Rush material, I'm curious how you guys go about it. Are you guys playing to a click, or the recording? Who lays down the first track?
  • Like 1

So having a fair amount of experience in long-distance recording projects, including some Rush material, I'm curious how you guys go about it. Are you guys playing to a click, or the recording? Who lays down the first track?

not usually a click since Rush didn't seem to use one, hence all the tempo changes etc. The drummer usually goes first and then I play/sing my stuff to him and then usually hand it to the bass player last. Then I mix all the audio and the drummer takes each of our videos and puts them into one. Edited by B1gtr
  • Like 1

We usually start with the drums (not a human drummer) first as well and then build it up from there.
  • Like 1

Well done indeed! I was more curious about how the singer would sound, as the vocals are by far the most unique thing in Rush, and the hardest to emulate. She did a great job!
  • Like 1

Well done indeed! I was more curious about how the singer would sound, as the vocals are by far the most unique thing in Rush, and the hardest to emulate. She did a great job!

yes she did :)