Bubbles arrested for choking a woman

Disembodied Spirit

My name is Michael Smith...
  • Like 1

Where are your kitties?

In the freezer.

No but seriously...what is this show and who is he exactly?

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 1

Where are your kitties?

In the freezer.

Bubbles From the show Trailer Park Boys

I had actually planned on binge watching the new season starting tonight, but...this honestly kinda taints that desire.

It may take some time for the sting of this to wear off. I love the show.

Any "man" who puts his hands on a woman like that is a f***ing coward

I have no idea who this inbred imbecile is, and reading the comments on that link ( ie "she probably deserved it" ) was sickening

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 4

Where are your kitties?

In the freezer.

Bubbles From the show Trailer Park Boys

I had actually planned on binge watching the new season starting tonight, but...this honestly kinda taints that desire.

It may take some time for the sting of this to wear off. I love the show.

In my opinion as a longtime fan, season 10 is largely a disappointment. I hope you enjoy it more than I did.

I've never watched the show, and never had any interest.

Bubbles is the guy with Down's Syndrome and the Coke bottle eyeglasses, yes?

(I didn't even click on the link, sorry).

• Like 1

I have no idea who this inbred imbecile is, and reading the comments on that link ( ie "she probably deserved it" ) was sickening

:goodone: I agree with you Lucas...one of the rules of being a man is never harming a woman.
  • Like 5

:goodone: I agree with you Lucas...one of the rules of being a man is never harming a woman.

It shouldn't even be a rule it should just be a given.

• Like 3

Exactly.

Exactly.

I've always agreed but I'm having some thoughts...SOCN discussion time! This will sound pretty shallow but I won't click the OP link or watch the video. I started season 10 recently, may favorite character J-Roc has just reappeared I don't want this to taint my viewing. As for Trailer Park Boys it's an acquired taste. Very low brow.

Thanks for posting that before I make this likely unpopular observation.

Violence is bad...that we can all agree on. But let's hear all the facts before we condemn. For a rational human being to get to the point of violence, there has to be some significant buttons pushed. Otherwise we'd accept the explanation of 'I was just walking down the street and got punched in the nose' at face value and never look into all the facts. I'm not condoning violence in any way and please don't flame this back on me...the last physical fight I got into was well over 40 years ago so I'm as chill a person as you could ever meet.

Let's remember that people not in the know were condemning Alex as the typical out of control privledged rock star when he was arrested in Florida about 10 years ago. The facts came out and the situation was actually much different than it was originally painted.

Some people have their personal standards of never striking a woman. That's an admirable standard and I hope to adhere to it as well. But if a someone else, man or woman, is doing something that goes beyond the pale like getting physical with me, then all bets are off. Unless your Jesus Christ or Ghandi, then we all have our limits.

• Like 3

On the subject of domestic violence, there is no grey area for me - no matter what, there is no reason to attempt to physically harm your partner ..

That is one issue

But could someone tell me about Smith, as I have never seen the show and admittedly know next to nothing about him:

He does not have down syndrome, correct ?? ... I watched an interview, and this would seem the case

So we are talking about a guy whose claim to fame is basically mocking and creating a character based on a medical issue - a handicap - that effects millions of people ?

Edited by Lucas

On the subject of domestic violence, there is no grey area for me - no matter what, there is no reason to attempt to physically harm your partner ..

That is one issue

But could someone tell me about Smith, as I have never seen the show and admittedly know next to nothing about him:

He does not have down syndrome, correct ?? ... I watched an interview, and this would seem the case

So we are talking about a guy whose claim to fame is basically mocking and creating a character based on a medical issue - a handicap - that effects millions of people ?

I dont think Bubbles actually has down syndrome or mocks any kind of neurological or neurophysical ailment. They never make an issue of it in the show and afaik no one else has either. Now Philadelphia Collins big ass belly is a different story. If anything Bubbles is on the autism spectrum. His physical defects are the result of genetics.

Edited by Digital Dad

That is one issue

On the show there's no mention of a diagnosed issue for 'Bubbles'. He simply portrays a loveable goofy trailer park loser than lives in a tool shed with 20 or so cats. You'd probably have to watch some episodes, or the first TPB movie to understand the characters and premise. I personally love the show and describe it as a modern day 3 stooges with no boundaries.

Not everyone's taste, but so be it.

Rush are fans of the show and Alex has appeared multiple times. The 3 main characters of TPB were in the Roll the Bones rap break video last tour.

Edited by 2112FirstStreet