Bubbles arrested for choking a woman

Disembodied Spirit

Yeah Bubbles is just a guy who is not particularly attractive, has bad eye sight and is socially awkward. He is in many ways the guy who has his life together of the three main characters, the sensible one.

Yeah Bubbles is just a guy who is not particularly attractive, has bad eye sight and is socially awkward. He is in many ways the guy who has his life together of the three main characters, the sensible one.

Yes. Aside from the time he lived under JRoc and Sarahs porch.

Yes. Aside from the time he lived under JRoc and Sarahs porch.

Life is rough in the 'hood.

I believe there's some Bubbles fans on here. So Bubbles fans what would you do if you met Bubbles and he started choking the crap out of you? Would you try to talk him out of it with your crushed larynx, tell him you think he's fantastic in his TV role or would you kick the kick the living Bejesus out of him like I would?
  • Like 2

I believe there's some Bubbles fans on here. So Bubbles fans what would you do if you met Bubbles and he started choking the crap out of you? Would you try to talk him out of it with your crushed larynx, tell him you think he's fantastic in his TV role or would you kick the kick the living Bejesus out of him like I would?

Best post of the decade!!!!!!

• Like 1

The alleged victim is reportedly saying it was verbal.

• Like 1

A verbal choke hold, he locked her with his magnified eyes?

• Like 1

From what I’ve seen, TMZ seems to be the only media outlet reporting she was being choked.

Everything else I’ve read suggests she was pinned against a hotel bathroom wall during an argument.

While neither act is acceptable and both can lead to an assault charge, I think there is a clear difference in the degree of seriousness between choking someone and pressing someone up against a wall.

The woman, in this case, says no else was in the bathroom and if that’s true, I’m not sure where TMZ’s witness would have seen someone being choked.

• Like 1

Did you read the news story in post 18?

We would have video, but most people have no idea who this guy is.

They were on Jimmy Kimmel earlier this week and the audience was silent because THEY did not know who they were.

Plus I am thinking he did not have his Bubbles glasses and outfit on, so people were like 'Some dude is going nuts at the pool'

She won't press charges or testify, she thinks Bubbles is her ticket by clinging on to a minor celebrity.

Did you read the news story in post 18?

Are you going to choke me to see if I've read it?? :16ton:

We would have video, but most people have no idea who this guy is.

They were on Jimmy Kimmel earlier this week and the audience was silent because THEY did not know who they were.

Plus I am thinking he did not have his Bubbles glasses and outfit on, so people were like 'Some dude is going nuts at the pool'

She won't press charges or testify, she thinks Bubbles is her ticket by clinging on to a minor celebrity.

Bubbles isn't even his own ticket by the sound of it!

• Like 1

Years ago I struck up a friendship with a cashier in a local Sears store .. She was always personable and friendly, and because the store was close to the family business, I would frequently go there ..

There was a period of a week or so when I didn't see this cashier, and I just figured she was on vacation ... Anyways, when I saw her again, I could see a fading black-eye, and some scabs on her forearm ..

Long story short, she was living with an abusive boyfriend ..

One day, she shows up at our family business .. I had made mention of our shop because I was always there buying stuff .... She said that she had finally agreed to press charges after a particularly bad incident ..

The abuse over the years had escalated to the point of this coward "boyfriend" knocking a tooth out

She was no taller that 5' and was here from the Philippines - she had no other family here, and she asked me if I would come along with her to the court dates, just to support her ..

My sis and I went with her to each hearing ..

My friend eventually dropped all the charges and the last I had heard, she was back with the abusive boyfriend ..

Victims are not only physically abused, but the emotional manipulation and intimidation can be just as debilitating ....

Whether or not any of this is relevant, I don't know ..... but the fact that this statement comes out with the victim backtracking it not at all surprising ..

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 4

I want to make a couple of announcements now:

First one is Ancient Ways feels that Bubbles is basically the fourth member of RUSH and is pushing RUSH's management to have him fill in for Neil on drums on the next tour.

Second one is I think Bubbles is the evil twin of Eddie "The Eagle" Edwards!

Years ago I struck up a friendship with a cashier in a local Sears store .. She was always personable and friendly, and because the store was close to the family business, I would frequently go there ..

There was a period of a week or so when I didn't see this cashier, and I just figured she was on vacation ... Anyways, when I saw her again, I could see a fading black-eye, and some scabs on her forearm ..

One day, she shows up at our family business .. I had made mention of our shop because I was always there buying stuff .... She said that she had finally agreed to press charges after a particularly bad incident ..

The abuse over the years had escalated to the point of this coward "boyfriend" knocking a tooth out

She was no taller that 5' and was here from the Philippines - she had no other family here, and she asked me if I would come along with her to the court dates, just to support her ..

My friend eventually dropped all the charges and the last I had heard, she was back with the abusive boyfriend ..

Victims are not only physically abused, but the emotional manipulation and intimidation can be just as debilitating ....

Whether or not any of this is relevant, I don't know ..... but the fact that this statement comes out with the victim backtracking it not at all surprising ..

Is there an earlier article quoting the woman saying she was physically assaulted? For backtracking to have happened we would need that link. Otherwise we just have conflicting reports and little facts.

• Like 1

Bubbles is funny on the show but I'd still break his fingers.

• Like 2

yeah I'm a Bubbles fan. But more than that I'm a fan of fairness and sorting out all the facts before passing judgement. I guess being rational when someone wants to fire up a witch hunt doesn't suit some people.
  • Like 2

irrational violence to trump irrational violence. That's the ticket.

irrational violence to trump irrational violence. That's the ticket.

No the girl thinks Bubbles is her ticket.

yeah I'm a Bubbles fan. But more than that I'm a fan of fairness and sorting out all the facts before passing judgement. I guess being rational when someone wants to fire up a witch hunt doesn't suit some people.

I know that song and it's pretty good, took me a little while to appreciate though, a year or so.

TRF....judge jury and executioner within 20 seconds of reading a TMZ version of the story. Get the fire started up boys, we gotta witch to burn.
  • Like 4

It was wonderful of you and your sister to be so supportive in this situation. I'm sorry it didn't turn out better for your friend.

• Like 5

It was wonderful of you and your sister to be so supportive in this situation. I'm sorry it didn't turn out better for your friend.

I know that we are straying from the original topic, but I think what is sometimes overlooked - especially when the accused is a person who is well known, or at least known for other things - is how psychologically difficult, and often humiliating it can be for the accuser ..

Even if there is no question about the truth, the reliving and retelling of the events can be almost impossible over a period of time - it is almost as if the victim becomes identified by abhorrent behavior, in others words "this is who you are" ..

Again, I am not pinning this on this Michael Smith guy - but not too many things piss me off more than the mindset of "she probably deserved it" ..

• Like 2

Any "man" who puts his hands on a woman like that is a f***ing coward

I have no idea who this inbred imbecile is, and reading the comments on that link ( ie "she probably deserved it" ) was sickening

:goodone: I agree with you Lucas...one of the rules of being a man is never harming a woman.

It shouldn't even be a rule it should just be a given.

What happens when a woman starts wailing on a guy and is getting the upper hand? Are men not allowed to defend themselves?