Your Best Albums/Artists Of The New Millennium

Segue Myles

It's a shame this thread is filling up with old sounds.

There are plenty of current bands making great music with modern styles.

Where is Union and PolariseMe when I need them...

I was looking for this thread for a few days cause I think you mentioned it briefly the last time we were on Rabit with Union. Yeah, I've been all over this kind of thing for the past two years now yet I don't know where to begin with my own take on this quite honestly.

• Like 1

It's a shame this thread is filling up with old sounds.

There are plenty of current bands making great music with modern styles.

Where is Union and PolariseMe when I need them...

I was looking for this thread for a few days cause I think you mentioned it briefly the last time we were on Rabit with Union. Yeah, I've been all over this kind of thing for the past two years now yet I don't know where to begin with my own take on this quite honestly.

Simple:

Notable releases that you think justify the worth of modern rock and metal. Any genre!

I'm coming in late to this thread because my real computer (and thus most of my music) is in storage so I can only go by memory here. Off the top of my head, here are some new artists/albums I like.

Muse (some)

The Killers (some)

Ghost!

Nightwish (newer albums)

Symphony X (ditto)

Rush - Clockwork Angels!

Oh dear, why can't I remember more?! I'm not one of those people who only listens to old stuff. Oh well, maybe more will come to me later...

• Like 1

I'm coming in late to this thread because my real computer (and thus most of my music) is in storage so I can only go by memory here. Off the top of my head, here are some new artists/albums I like.

Muse (some)

The Killers (some)

Ghost!

Nightwish (newer albums)

Symphony X (ditto)

Rush - Clockwork Angels!

Oh dear, why can't I remember more?! I'm not one of those people who only listens to old stuff. Oh well, maybe more will come to me later...

Taking a guess...

Symphony X?

O wait you mentioned them hahaha!
  • Like 1

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/91lNe9p08lL._SX466_.jpg

I love this band. I won the test copy of their new album! (Well...six did). They had the competing on Instagram and I was one of six chosen.

White Bear took a few spins but it shows strong signs that they have a bright future ahead!

Love it all...

• Like 1

Loving your contributions!

I must try again.

I like the simple approach you use, letting the album art speak for you toscanobarga. I might just do that myself!

• Like 1

Muse (some)

The Killers (some)

Ghost!

Nightwish (newer albums)

Symphony X (ditto)

Rush - Clockwork Angels!

Communic.

You introduced them over in That Metal Thread awhile back.