Has anyone seen Batman v Superman?

ReRushed

Shia LeShitball

He was great in...er...well...um...

A robot punched him in I, Robot. That was great!

That was Shia LeSh--- LeBeo... how do you spell his name anyway? :o

I refuse to say or spell his name correctly. ;)

I am certain you spelt it correctly a few posts back...

• Like 2

Shia LeShitball

:LOL:

• Like 2

Necro gives it 7 out of 10

"visually stunning. story thin. acting superb for most of them. character development decent. un-needed time spent on origins"

Shia LeShitball

I cant remember how it's spelt....! :P

• Like 1

29% on rotten tomatoes. Yowza...!

This seems to be one film where the critics and the fans do not agree...

Critics like it?

29% critics like it, 73% cinemagoers reported liking or loving it

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 1

Necro gives it 7 out of 10

"visually stunning. story thin. acting superb for most of them. character development decent. un-needed time spent on origins"

Necro?...the guy who scolded me for thinking Don Cheadle was going to be better than Terrence Howard as James "War Machine" Rhodey? The guy who also scolded me for liking Nicholson in Batman even though I had already acknowledged that it was neither a good Batman movie nor a good Joker depiction? :LOL:

Surprised any movie with Batman would satisfy Necro.

Critics like it?

Hmm...

Everyone I know who has seen it loves it...and I highly suspect I will too...I adore Man Of Steel.

Critics like it?

Hmm...

Everyone I know who has seen it loves it...and I highly suspect I will too...I adore Man Of Steel.

Well, I do trust regular moviegoers more than movie critics. And I'm going to watch it next week so it doesn't really matter either way.

• Like 1

Anything with Afleck starring in it is bound to be a disaster.

He's been called the best thing in this film, even by big fans of the movie itself

He's been called the best thing in this film, even by big fans of the movie itself

Well if he's the best thing in it then that just proves how bad the movie is. I can't forget how he ruined Daredevil...

• Like 1

Well if he's the best thing in it then that just proves how bad the movie is. I can't forget how he ruined Daredevil...

Too true...

But he is a good director. Better behind the scenes, but I can't pass judgement until I have sat through this movie!

Too true...

But he is a good director. Better behind the scenes, but I can't pass judgement until I have sat through this movie!

Daredevil flick wasn't Affleck's fault no matter how much he sucked. Put any great actor in that stupid playground scene with Elektra and it would've been stupid. Nearly everything in it was stupid...Ben was just one piece of stupid in it.

Affleck's best role was the supporting job he did in Dazed & Confused as O'Bannion.

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2013/gallery/dazed-confused/ben-affleck-1-435.jpg

"You all ready to bust some ass?"

I agree with you Segue about his directing skills.

• Like 1

Who the fukk would see this pile of chiche shite?

Hollywood had DESTROYED THE SUPERHERO!

I knew that Superman died in this stupid film because I bought the Superman comic book back in what 1995? I hate 5 of them. Thought it was going to be worth something.

It's worth nothing.

Like this stupid fuckingg movie.

My daughter who is awesome saw the midnight show with her boyfriend. She told me it was crap.

She asked me,

"Hey dad, do you know which Superhero dies?"

I said, "Really? Gee, let me guess. It must be KLARK KANT! LOL!!!!

For all of you people who don't know your music. That is a fuckking great record by Stewart Copeland.

I would rather listen to "Every Breath You Take" 1000 times in a row than watch Stuperman Vs Fatman.

I here Wonder Woman wasn't so f***ing wonderful.

I am so done with Hollywood and these terrible films.

Stan Lee! I love you.

Collect your check and get the fuckk out of Tinseltown. FAKE SHITE!

Too true...

Daredevil flick wasn't Affleck's fault no matter how much he sucked. Put any great actor in that stupid playground scene with Elektra and it would've been stupid. Nearly everything in it was stupid...Ben was just one piece of stupid in it.

Affleck's best role was the supporting job he did in Dazed & Confused as O'Bannion.

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2013/gallery/dazed-confused/ben-affleck-1-435.jpg

you see?

Blaze has some class.

"Dazed And Confused" is a masterpiece.

• Like 2

Too true...

you see?

Blaze has some class.

"Dazed And Confused" is a masterpiece.

Love his "Fah Q" paddle too.

A lot of folks quote all the Slater lines but I like Matthew M & Affleck in this. Parker Posey was an excellent bitch in that too.

That movie was so fun.

I haven't seen the movie yet, but from what I read so far I can't see how this result is not Zack Snyder's fault. I think Zack might be a hack.

I've seen one Snyder film (Man Of Steel), so I'm definitely no expert on his work........but if Snyder's idea of making superhero films is just to have lots of action, lots of destruction, with little to no plot or meaning to it all, then yes, he is a hack. He gives the audience no reason to care about any of the characters.

• Like 1