Ben Hur (2016)

Principled Man

I will wait to watch it on the 4:30 Movie.

You'd be better off watching it on the 420 movie... :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

You mean you've got to be :smoke: d to watch it?

I will wait to watch it on the 4:30 Movie.

Is that still on? I remember that. Used to come on after The Match Game with Gene Rayburn.

Not at all. It was cancelled in 1981!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2es-lfRSDOI

Whoa, trip down the old Memory Lane.

• Like 1

I was at work and saw the opening shot of the trailer. Morgan Freeman in silver dreds was enough to make me think "this is going to suck giant donkey balls."

He's gone full DeNiro lately. He's just doing it for the paycheck now.

Am I the only one who has gotten a little tired of seeing Morgan Freeman? I hope so, because he's a very good actor. I don't want to see him do any more "sidekick" roles, narrate anything, etc.

:huh: :huh:

I was at work and saw the opening shot of the trailer. Morgan Freeman in silver dreds was enough to make me think "this is going to suck giant donkey balls."

He's gone full DeNiro lately. He's just doing it for the paycheck now.

Am I the only one who has gotten a little tired of seeing Morgan Freeman? I hope so, because he's a very good actor. I don't want to see him do any more "sidekick" roles, narrate anything, etc.

:huh: :huh:

That Last Vegas flick that De Niro and Freeman, Kevin Kline and Michael Douglas did was godawful. Like a burned out old man's version of Oceans Eleven.

Is Hollywood gonna remake everything now? Have they run out of ideas or something? There's always a new novel every year that they can adapt.

Is Hollywood gonna remake everything now? Have they run out of ideas or something?

The answer is a resounding YES. They have indeed run out of ideas.

• Like 1

Is Hollywood gonna remake everything now? Have they run out of ideas or something?

The answer is a resounding YES. They have indeed run out of ideas.

You guys aren't digging deep enough. Watch these: Get On Up, Still Alice (I've mentioned this one numerous times), and Wild. All were released in the last two years.

Is Hollywood gonna remake everything now? Have they run out of ideas or something? There's always a new novel every year that they can adapt.

Odd really to complain about this remake when it is already a remake of a remake hahaha!

But jokes aside, agreed.

Cinema ha's hit a real low this year. Everything has sucked. I swear.

Only two films I loved were The Jungle Book (which again isn't original) and Zootopia. Japan has a masterpiece in The Boy And The Beast this year. Adored that.