TRF March Madness 2016 Bracket Group!

The Analog Cub

The announcer just said "Syracuse...back from the dead on Easter Sunday!"

Eeesh.

Congrat's to Boeheim and the 2-3 zone! First #10 seed ever to Final Four.

That 2-3 zone has tormented offenses forever. The mighty UK team of 1996 beat Syracuse in the Championship Game, but boy did they have to work for it!

To beat it, you have to move the ball every posession and make your threes. No secrets, but it's hard to do.

Sorry about the Jayhawks, BC... :(

I'm sorry, too. Sorry that they made it all the way to the goddamn Elite Eight instead of choking early like they're always supposed to.

Also figured ISU would lose in the Sweet 16 to UVA and oh boy, did they.

Irish look done, too.

I suppose I could root for the Big 12 team left standing...

Everyone: #Syracuse in the Final Four? THIS IS MADNESS!

Michigan State: Madness? THIS IS SPAR- *Cinderella'd in the first round*

I don't think they were Cinderella'd, I think they were so despondent/butt hurt that they didn't get a #1 seed, by the time they realized they had to actually play, it was too late.

Blues Chica is a bassetball guru. Her Deep Purple bracket is in the top 700,000 right now, and she has 93% of her picks right. Amazing !

The percentage is the percentile rank. i.e. Her bracket is better than 93% of the others.

Aww,thanks AK and Slack Jaw for explaining. Would you believe I got bad food poisoning Friday night and was in no condition to watch any games until late last night? It was awful AND I missed a lot of basketball!!

Well, that was certainly an exciting, close opener...

Followed by an exciting, close second game.

Wow,some shot by Page to tie it up!

Yep an amazing double leg pump from 3pt range. Very difficult as it takes so much up body strength which lessens accuracy.

Great comback for UNC against some tight Villinova defense. Exciting game throughout. Congrats Villy.

• Like 1

Yep an amazing double leg pump from 3pt range. Very difficult as it takes so much up body strength which lessens accuracy.

Great comback for UNC against some tight Villinova defense. Exciting game throughout. Congrats Villy.

The UNC 3 pointer was a phenomenal athletic feat.

• Like 2

Yes, and I was thrilled to see them lose. My wife had 3 of the final 4, correct championship game and picked Nova winning it all. She was pretty happy last night, and wished it was not just a "for fun" work thing she was doing. I bet her bracket would have won some $ in many leagues. She picked Mich State to lose!!
  • Like 2

Yes, and I was thrilled to see them lose. My wife had 3 of the final 4, correct championship game and picked Nova winning it all. She was pretty happy last night, and wished it was not just a "for fun" work thing she was doing. I bet her bracket would have won some $ in many leagues. She picked Mich State to lose!!

She got the Mich State loss? WOW.

I have no beef with the teams, but please, Duke, NC, and Kansas... enough already :)

Amazing...most of all for a Philly team coming up big in the clutch.

Now you have the Phillies season to look forward to. Or not. Well, there's the Eagles. And the 16 Sixers have already exceeded the 73 team's total with four games to spare!