Jump to content


Has Zelix Abducted Lorraine???


  • Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#1 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

    Holy Tai Shan!!!

  • Members *
  • 23415 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Troll beneath the George Washington Bridge
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 09 March 2016 - 02:21 PM

Did Lorraine so anger Zelix that he smote her from the Earth?

Sponsored Post

#2 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42114 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 09 March 2016 - 02:43 PM

:sigh: No such luck to the first question, and

:unsure:  I hope not to the second question.

#3 ReGorLaTroy

ReGorLaTroy

    Modern Day Alice Cooper

  • Members *
  • 12499 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:North of Dragontown

Posted 09 March 2016 - 02:43 PM

I certainly hope not! :dweez:

#4 Rod in Toronto

Rod in Toronto

    Crushed in Rio

  • Members *
  • 8613 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
  • Interests:Running, music, movies, travelling, reading, food.

Posted 09 March 2016 - 02:48 PM

Hey, she´s back!!!!!

#5 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

    Holy Tai Shan!!!

  • Members *
  • 23415 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Troll beneath the George Washington Bridge
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 09 March 2016 - 02:51 PM

View PostRod in Rio, on 09 March 2016 - 02:48 PM, said:

Hey, she´s back!!!!!
Zelix can do miraculous things.

#6 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42114 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 09 March 2016 - 02:58 PM

View PostJohnRogers, on 09 March 2016 - 02:51 PM, said:

View PostRod in Rio, on 09 March 2016 - 02:48 PM, said:

Hey, she´s back!!!!!
Zelix can do miraculous things.

He is a miracle worker for sure.  :codger: His pals know that.  :cool:

#7 bean-tor

bean-tor

    Tremendous Dynamite

  • Members *
  • 7932 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Canada

Posted 09 March 2016 - 03:05 PM

:hi: Glad to see you back, Lorraine! I was worried about you, and I'm sure I wasn't alone in that!

#8 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42114 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 09 March 2016 - 03:22 PM

View Postbean-tor, on 09 March 2016 - 03:05 PM, said:

:hi: Glad to see you back, Lorraine! I was worried about you, and I'm sure I wasn't alone in that!

Thank you for caring.  :hug2:

#9 bean-tor

bean-tor

    Tremendous Dynamite

  • Members *
  • 7932 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Canada

Posted 09 March 2016 - 03:26 PM

View PostLorraine, on 09 March 2016 - 03:22 PM, said:

View Postbean-tor, on 09 March 2016 - 03:05 PM, said:

:hi: Glad to see you back, Lorraine! I was worried about you, and I'm sure I wasn't alone in that!

Thank you for caring.  :hug2:

Oh you needn't thank me for that, but you're welcome all the same :hug2:

#10 BowlCity

BowlCity

    Cutler's Like a Knife (but it feels so right)

  • Members *
  • 10245 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Kansas City
  • Interests:Video games, computer programming, guitar, Da Bears and Cubs

Posted 09 March 2016 - 06:24 PM

Welcome back Lorraine :D

#11 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14368 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 09 March 2016 - 08:43 PM

We're so very glad you decided to return. Yay!

#12 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

    OrneryGRUMPYfan

  • Members *
  • 6462 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SE Michigan, Saline [suh-LEEN]
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, having fun.

Posted 12 March 2016 - 02:20 PM

I'm sorry, but there is no proof that Zelix has any extra-human capabilities... and anyone who would abduct Lorraine, needs to be thumped if she didn't want it to be.  :huh:

#13 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

    Beauty and the Bass

  • Members
  • 21764 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Phoenix, Arizona
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 12 March 2016 - 02:44 PM

Welcome back! I haven't been over here that much but I did notice you were gone and was starting to wonder what it happened.

#14 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

    Holy Tai Shan!!!

  • Members *
  • 23415 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Troll beneath the George Washington Bridge
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 12 March 2016 - 03:41 PM

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 12 March 2016 - 02:20 PM, said:

I'm sorry, but there is no proof that Zelix has any extra-human capabilities... and anyone who would abduct Lorraine, needs to be thumped if she didn't want it to be.  :huh:
Now you gone and done it. Zedlix will smote you.

#15 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

    OrneryGRUMPYfan

  • Members *
  • 6462 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SE Michigan, Saline [suh-LEEN]
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, having fun.

Posted 13 March 2016 - 12:41 PM

View PostJohnRogers, on 12 March 2016 - 03:41 PM, said:

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 12 March 2016 - 02:20 PM, said:

I'm sorry, but there is no proof that Zelix has any extra-human capabilities... and anyone who would abduct Lorraine, needs to be thumped if she didn't want it to be.  :huh:
Now you gone and done it. Zedlix will smote you.

No he WON'T,  for I AM SUPERIOR TO HIS paltry LACK OF EXTRANEOUS POWERS!!!  Posted Image

#16 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

    Holy Tai Shan!!!

  • Members *
  • 23415 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Troll beneath the George Washington Bridge
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 13 March 2016 - 01:09 PM

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 13 March 2016 - 12:41 PM, said:

View PostJohnRogers, on 12 March 2016 - 03:41 PM, said:

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 12 March 2016 - 02:20 PM, said:

I'm sorry, but there is no proof that Zelix has any extra-human capabilities... and anyone who would abduct Lorraine, needs to be thumped if she didn't want it to be.  :huh:
Now you gone and done it. Zedlix will smote you.

No he WON'T,  for I AM SUPERIOR TO HIS paltry LACK OF EXTRANEOUS POWERS!!!  Posted Image
OH MAN don't stand under a tree!

#17 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

    OrneryGRUMPYfan

  • Members *
  • 6462 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SE Michigan, Saline [suh-LEEN]
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, having fun.

Posted 13 March 2016 - 01:46 PM

Can't, really, They chopped all but two down around my Apt. building Christmas '14.  :huh:   Not afraid of Zelix in any case..... :P

#18 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

    Holy Tai Shan!!!

  • Members *
  • 23415 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Troll beneath the George Washington Bridge
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 13 March 2016 - 02:01 PM

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 13 March 2016 - 01:46 PM, said:

Not afraid of Zelix in any case..... :P
That is what the Mayans said, look what happened to them! Be safe my friend.

#19 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

    OrneryGRUMPYfan

  • Members *
  • 6462 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SE Michigan, Saline [suh-LEEN]
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, having fun.

Posted 14 March 2016 - 11:07 AM

I seem to have a 'Lucky' bubble around me.  Ever since my youth when I recognised this fact.  I don't know where this comes from, I just know it IS. The Mayans didn't have ANYTHING on ME!  COME ON, ZELIX!  I'm waiting!!! (P.S. Does the name CAROL mean anything to you Zelix?)  Posted Image

#20 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42114 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 14 March 2016 - 12:06 PM

ORFie, are you saying that Zelix is spoken for???

:(




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users