Judas Priest BBC Sessions 1978 [White Heat, Red Hot - Victim of Changes - Beyond the Realms of Death - Running Wild - Starbreaker]

treeduck

I'm listening to this for you.

Still waiting on the Loretta Lynn review.

Well she's 83 and I think I'd shag her! In fact she's better looking now than she was in the 60's! How's the for a review?? :16ton:

• Like 1

Well she's 83 and I think I'd shag her! In fact she's better looking now than she was in the 60's! How's the for a review?? :16ton:

She's from Butcher Holler, Ky. That means she'd be shagging you until tank is drained, then humiliate you for not being a real man.

She's from Butcher Holler, Ky. That means she'd be shagging you until tank is drained, then humiliate you for not being a real man.

:D-13:

Where I come from we call that marriage.

• Like 2