Jump to content


Happy birthday Tombstone Mountain!

yukon blade grinder morels goatnut

  • Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#81 HomesickAlien

HomesickAlien

    Ye Old Morel Sniffer

  • Members *
  • 10513 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Hinterland
  • Interests:Daydreaming

Posted 06 March 2016 - 10:20 PM

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 06 March 2016 - 08:01 PM, said:

View Postsubstancewithoutstyle, on 06 March 2016 - 07:59 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 06 March 2016 - 03:21 PM, said:




I miss those two; they're responsible for teaching me how to make bubble and squeak. :lol:
They know your work and demand a threesome

An innocent anecdote takes a turn into the gutter...

Jennifer Paterson could have cooked for me any day of the week -I'd even tolerate a few cigarette ashes on my plate.

Sponsored Post

#82 x1yyz

x1yyz

    The Shark Whisperer

  • Members
  • 8821 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Oakland, CA
  • Interests:Stuff. And things.

Posted 07 March 2016 - 02:06 AM

View PostDisembodied Spirit, on 05 March 2016 - 01:05 PM, said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY : YOU ARE INVITED TO TAYLOR SWIFT'S VEGAN BBQ
Posted Image

I'll see your Taylor Swift vegan BBQ and raise you a Vegan Black Metal Chef!  (These are funny and the food looks good, too :fury: )



#83 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 32722 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 07 March 2016 - 02:41 AM

TM!  YOU RULE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

#84 Fred Star

Fred Star

    The God Of Balance

  • Members *
  • 6330 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:U.K, (South Wales).
  • Interests:Varied.. (all above board and legal-like)

Posted 07 March 2016 - 11:03 AM

:cheers:   Belated Birthday Greetings to ya Tombstone Mountain !

Posted Image

#85 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

    OrneryGRUMPYfan

  • Members *
  • 8296 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SE Michigan, Saline [suh-LEEN]
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, building plastic models [Of almost all kinds], having fun.

Posted 07 March 2016 - 12:22 PM

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 06 March 2016 - 03:20 PM, said:

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 05 March 2016 - 12:52 PM, said:

Happy Birthday, Mountain Man!

Posted Image


Morels!!! NOM NOM NOM!!!
Thanks man!



The year I lived up North in the lower penninsula of Michigan, In Presque Isle, I almost went on a Morel hunt one sunday...beautiful land up there, but missed my family down in the Ann Arbor Area...I have bought fresh Morels in a grocery store, and have a few good recipes, Buried in the 'stuff' I moved from up north somewhere....but YUMMAYYYYYY!

#86 ILSnwdog

ILSnwdog

    King Of Car Porn

  • Members *
  • 50297 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago Suburbs
  • Interests:My kids. Music. Cars. Sports. Snowmobiling. Just about anything outdoors.

Posted 07 March 2016 - 01:02 PM

Happy birthday TM!  :banana:

#87 x1yyz

x1yyz

    The Shark Whisperer

  • Members
  • 8821 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Oakland, CA
  • Interests:Stuff. And things.

Posted 07 March 2016 - 01:07 PM

View PostFred Star, on 07 March 2016 - 11:03 AM, said:

:cheers:   Belated Birthday Greetings to ya Tombstone Mountain !

Posted Image

I hear he also likes bananas
Posted Image

#88 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14440 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 07 March 2016 - 05:24 PM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 07 March 2016 - 02:41 AM, said:

TM!  YOU RULE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Thanks Earl. Here's a little something for you:



#89 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14440 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 07 March 2016 - 05:25 PM

View PostILSnwdog, on 07 March 2016 - 01:02 PM, said:

Happy birthday TM!  :banana:
Thanks big guy. Here's a gift for you:


#90 canadianice

canadianice

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3400 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Stoney Creek, Ontario

Posted 07 March 2016 - 05:43 PM

Happy belated birthday, bro, you are the best------------ :finbar:

#91 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14440 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 07 March 2016 - 05:51 PM

View Postcanadianice, on 07 March 2016 - 05:43 PM, said:

Happy belated birthay, bro, you are the best------------ :finbar:
Hey man...I appreciate it. Here's a little something for you. This song, for me, is one of the best they ever wrote--that's saying something:


Edited by Tombstone Mountain, 07 March 2016 - 05:51 PM.


#92 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14440 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 07 March 2016 - 05:53 PM

View Postx1yyz, on 07 March 2016 - 01:07 PM, said:

View PostFred Star, on 07 March 2016 - 11:03 AM, said:

:cheers:   Belated Birthday Greetings to ya Tombstone Mountain !

Posted Image

I hear he also likes bananas
Posted Image

Edited by Tombstone Mountain, 07 March 2016 - 05:54 PM.


#93 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

    Beauty and the Bass

  • Members
  • 21917 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Phoenix, Arizona
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 07 March 2016 - 05:57 PM

Happy belated birthday! Sorry I missed it.  :)

#94 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14440 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 07 March 2016 - 06:11 PM

View PostEagleMoon, on 07 March 2016 - 05:57 PM, said:

Happy belated birthday! Sorry I missed it.  :)
Here's a little something for ya girl. A little cliff won't hurt you:


#95 x1yyz

x1yyz

    The Shark Whisperer

  • Members
  • 8821 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Oakland, CA
  • Interests:Stuff. And things.

Posted 07 March 2016 - 07:17 PM

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 07 March 2016 - 05:53 PM, said:

View Postx1yyz, on 07 March 2016 - 01:07 PM, said:

View PostFred Star, on 07 March 2016 - 11:03 AM, said:

:cheers:   Belated Birthday Greetings to ya Tombstone Mountain !

Posted Image

I hear he also likes bananas
Posted Image


:banana:

#96 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

    Beauty and the Bass

  • Members
  • 21917 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Phoenix, Arizona
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 07 March 2016 - 08:16 PM

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 07 March 2016 - 06:11 PM, said:

View PostEagleMoon, on 07 March 2016 - 05:57 PM, said:

Happy belated birthday! Sorry I missed it.  :)
Here's a little something for ya girl. A little cliff won't hurt you:


Okay that was different. :lol:

#97 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14440 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 07 March 2016 - 08:23 PM

View PostEagleMoon, on 07 March 2016 - 08:16 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 07 March 2016 - 06:11 PM, said:

View PostEagleMoon, on 07 March 2016 - 05:57 PM, said:

Happy belated birthday! Sorry I missed it.  :)
Here's a little something for ya girl. A little cliff won't hurt you:


Okay that was different. :lol:
You are not familiar with Cliff I take it?

#98 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

    Beauty and the Bass

  • Members
  • 21917 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Phoenix, Arizona
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 07 March 2016 - 08:28 PM

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 07 March 2016 - 08:23 PM, said:

View PostEagleMoon, on 07 March 2016 - 08:16 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 07 March 2016 - 06:11 PM, said:

View PostEagleMoon, on 07 March 2016 - 05:57 PM, said:

Happy belated birthday! Sorry I missed it.  :)
Here's a little something for ya girl. A little cliff won't hurt you:


Okay that was different. :lol:
You are not familiar with Cliff I take it?

By name and studio albums somewhat. Not from watching live. Not a fan of the major distorted bass tone.

#99 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14440 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 07 March 2016 - 08:31 PM

View PostEagleMoon, on 07 March 2016 - 08:28 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 07 March 2016 - 08:23 PM, said:

View PostEagleMoon, on 07 March 2016 - 08:16 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 07 March 2016 - 06:11 PM, said:

View PostEagleMoon, on 07 March 2016 - 05:57 PM, said:

Happy belated birthday! Sorry I missed it.  :)
Here's a little something for ya girl. A little cliff won't hurt you:


Okay that was different. :lol:
You are not familiar with Cliff I take it?

By name and studio albums somewhat. Not from watching live. Not a fan of the major distorted bass tone.
True story. James Hetfield, Dave Mustaine, and Lars Ulrich, relocated from LA to San Francisco for this guy. Metallica moved for a bass player...yep. He died in a bus crash in Europe during the Master of Puppets tour:



#100 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

    Beauty and the Bass

  • Members
  • 21917 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Phoenix, Arizona
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 07 March 2016 - 09:53 PM

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 07 March 2016 - 08:31 PM, said:

View PostEagleMoon, on 07 March 2016 - 08:28 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 07 March 2016 - 08:23 PM, said:

View PostEagleMoon, on 07 March 2016 - 08:16 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 07 March 2016 - 06:11 PM, said:

View PostEagleMoon, on 07 March 2016 - 05:57 PM, said:

Happy belated birthday! Sorry I missed it.  :)
Here's a little something for ya girl. A little cliff won't hurt you:


Okay that was different. :lol:
You are not familiar with Cliff I take it?

By name and studio albums somewhat. Not from watching live. Not a fan of the major distorted bass tone.
True story. James Hetfield, Dave Mustaine, and Lars Ulrich, relocated from LA to San Francisco for this guy. Metallica moved for a bass player...yep. He died in a bus crash in Europe during the Master of Puppets tour:



Yeah I'm familiar with his history with the band, just not a fan. Metallica never much liked bass players. You could rarely hear them on the albums.





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: yukon blade grinder, morels, goatnut

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users