New Ghostbusters Trailer

Tombstone Mountain

Not interested. Women scientists?? Yeah, like that is reality.

McCarthy has turned into Steve Guttenberg, turns down no roles, and the jokes are lame.

And of course...we have to have the Angry black chick. Ernie Hudson was not angry in the original. He was funny.

This broad has made a career of being angry.

She is punching MM in the trailer, so expect numerous racially motivated shots at white people, because that is who the audience is and we can't say anything about it. If it's on HBO in the Summer of 2017 I'll take a glance, but it looks average at best

Poor writing. Melissa M. won't save this one.

When/if it fails I hope the decision makers understand this. I'm concerned that the blame is going to be placed on having female leads which I think everyone is fine with, it also needs to be good though.

If they were examples of the films best humour, then I hate it. If it's a warm up for bigger laughs, then to say it might have funnier moments is hardly a stretch.

Wow that sucked. I noticed before it started that it had way more dislikes than likes, and I see for once I agree wholeheartedly.

Waste of a mostly great cast.

• Like 3

They are also conceding some defeat at the box office.

Originally scheduled for a July 1 release, Ghostbusters was pushed back 2 weeks to July 15.

This allows Independence Day : Resurgence and Tarzan to grab all the $$$ for 2 weeks.

However, Ghostbusters will have 1 week to make up the $152 Million budget before,

Star Trek Beyond and another Jason Bourne film are released on July 22.

They are also conceding some defeat at the box office.

Originally scheduled for a July 1 release, Ghostbusters was pushed back 2 weeks to July 15.

This allows Independence Day : Resurgence and Tarzan to grab all the $$$ for 2 weeks.

However, Ghostbusters will have 1 week to make up the $152 Million budget before,

Star Trek Beyond and another Jason Bourne film are released on July 22.

Shame they can't save it for another date.

And I am surprised they are so certain Tarzan will do better than Ghostbusters. I am looking forward to it, but most people seem more excited about Disney's The Jungle Book.

The trailer did nothing for me. Hopefully the writing isn't too bad and Melissa McCarthy and Kristen Wiig are good enough in it to make the movie watchable.

Quite possibly the funniest scene ever...EVER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP9l4LP0WPI

Edited by Tombstone Mountain

The trailer did nothing for me. Hopefully the writing isn't too bad and Melissa McCarthy and Kristen Wiig are good enough in it to make the movie watchable.

Quite possibly the funniest scene ever...EVER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP9l4LP0WPI

Bridesmaids is hilarious...but judging by this trailer, I am not sure that lightning has struck for a second time.

Actually, I am dead certain it hasn't, but this lineup I am convinced has more greatness ahead of them! I hope this film is good. I just don't see how it could be, based on this embarrassment of a trailer.

Easily the worst trailer of the past year, as far as major release movies go.

Not interested. Women scientists?? Yeah, like that is reality.

Do you live in the 19th century?

I believe he's joking. I mean, he has Norm Macdonald as his avarar.

That's Turn Ferguson to you sir !!

• Like 4

Nobody asked for it, nobody wants it.

That trailer is utterly terrible in every single way possible.

Do you remember the excitement when ECO-1 flew out of the firehouse, lights and siren blasting?

Remember how awesome that was?

Yeah, this new crap has none of that in it at all.

And I think Kristen Wiig and the 'Hillary Clinton' SNL woman are pretty funny, but this was just.. not.

SONY is even deleting as many negative comments about it as they can. You know that can't be good!!

Edited by Del_Duio
  • Like 1

You must've missed this gem:

You must've missed this gem:

No, The Ghostbusters trailer is worse. It's just this Star Trek trailer is much more disappointing because it's Star Trek. Beastie Boyz doesn't make it cool, retro, or anything but not Star Trek.

Oh come on now...I think we have a NEW LEADER in the WORST trailer for 2016.