Everyday Glory vs Available Light

DirkPrattLerxst

Everyday Glory vs Available Light   

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better, Everyday Glory or Available Light?

• Everyday Glory
    • Available Light

Available Light.

Though i love Everyday Glory.

Mick

This.

Available Light pisses down on Everyday Glory from a massively high cliff.

Hmmm, but which one do you like better?

:P

I really love both songs. But Available Light does have a slight edge over Everyday Glory.

These are 2 very strong & really underrated songs (IMO)!!!

Both have good music, great lyrics and great delivery of the lyrics by Geddy. But the lyrics and their delivery and both slightly better in Everyday Glory so it gets my vote.

Pity they never played Everyday Glory live - I would have loved to have heard it done live. Not certain if they ever did Available Light live - cant remember if they did it on the Presto tour or not. If not, thats another loss for us.

Available Light is the second best album finisher for me, after T.G.. Fantastic song.

better than Working Man? Something For Nothing? Cygnus X-1? La Villa Strangiato? Natural Science? Vital Signs?

Everyday Glory, by a lightyear

"Available Light" is one of the greatest Rush songs ever made!! Geddy's vocal nails that tune.

this supports my point on why I think Available Light is overrated

Available Light is the second best album finisher for me, after T.G.. Fantastic song.

better than Working Man? Something For Nothing? Cygnus X-1? La Villa Strangiato? Natural Science? Vital Signs?

You said it! :D . Depends what mood I'm feeling that needs to be slaked at a particular time. For a songwriting (lyrics melody) piece it's one of Rush's best songs. As I get older :codger: I lean towards the songwriting lyrical aspect of Rush, rather than their instrumental prowess. As superb and defining as that is.

"Available Light" is one of the greatest Rush songs ever made!! Geddy's vocal nails that tune.

Because Earl said that?! Earl might say three or four dozen different Rush songs are “one of the greatest Rush songs ever made”

• Like 2

Because Earl said that?! Earl might say three or four dozen different Rush songs are “one of the greatest Rush songs ever made”

:no:

I could show you other people who thought close of the same thing when I have time

:no:

I could show you other people who thought close of the same thing when I have time

And I’ve seen your idea of “EVERYONE thinks (x) is the great! They think it’s 2112 again!” ((your “everyone” is anywhere between 25-50% of those polled)) :P