I just wanted to show you guys my latest Rush item that I bought.

YYZumbi

Great.I remember seeing one in a small alternative/punk shop years ago.Didn't buy it,don't know why,kicked myself since.
  • Like 1

My Hemispheres picture disc! Does it not look lovely?

http://i.imgur.com/OmoIkiZ.jpg

I love it! I have four of them! Also 4 red vinyl versions.

Yep.

Greatest album ever made.

What in the flying f**k do you need 4 of them + 4 red vinyls for? To match your number of nuts and red nuts? You're nuts! Tricked by circumstances!

Hemispheres has never left my Rush top 3 (being #1 on occasion and #2 often). Monsters!

• Like 3

Yep.

Hemispheres has never left my Rush top 3 (being #1 on occasion and #2 often). Monsters!

Locked in that battle with Presto for the top spot I'll wager
  • Like 2

Yep.

What in the flying f**k do you need 4 of them + 4 red vinyls for? To match your number of nuts and red nuts? You're nuts! Tricked by circumstances!

What? I don´t have 4 picture discs... and I for sure don´t have any red Hemispheres... I wish I did, but I don´t...

I think it's OK. Picture discs are nothing special when the object of attention is a man butt and an English bloke with a cane.

I would like to see the AFTK one though!

• Like 4

I remember seeing these when they were out originally and I never got one. I wish I had. Very cool looking. These were popular for a time but I always heard that they didn't sound as good as the regular records which is why they didn't last long.
  • Like 2

I think it's OK. Picture discs are nothing special when the object of attention is a man butt and an English bloke with a cane.

Man butts are great, what are you talking about

That's pretty cool-looking, Zumbi. To be honest I'd like to get one of those, even if I don't have a record player, because I just like having shelves full of pretty things.

Edited by Day of Light
  • Like 1

I will take your word for it haha

I remember seeing these when they were out originally and I never got one. I wish I had. Very cool looking. These were popular for a time but I always heard that they didn't sound as good as the regular records which is why they didn't last long.

I don,t think they were made for audiophiles, more of a collectors item.

I don,t think they were made for audiophiles, more of a collectors item.

No they weren't and you're right. But that's why I didn't buy one at the time.

Yep.

Blaze! I am NUCKING FUTS! I am a collector on HGH! I can't help it. I have been hitting record stores for 35 years! If I happen to see a Hemispheres pic disc I will automatically buy it. If I come across a red vinyl I will buy it. If I see a "Rush Through Time" I will buy it.

I don't waste 100s of f***ing bucks on eBay. I have found multiple used copies over the decades.

I know I am an addict but I am one of the biggest cd vinyl hunters on the planet.

• Like 2

Yep.

What? I don´t have 4 picture discs... and I for sure don´t have any red Hemispheres... I wish I did, but I don´t...

They are out there! You just have to put in the time and the energy to find them. I hope you have a used record store near you. They are a dying breed which is sad.

I will take your word for it haha

I love man butts too!!!

Tonight, I am "GOING FOR THE ONE!"

• Like 2

Hard to argue with artwork like that, listening on vinyl might just push it further up in my rankings . . . but then again maybe not. Hems has always been great but not outstanding for me.