Anthrax - For All Kings

treeduck

This album is really damn good. It's too bad most of it will get ignored live as usual.

Favorite songs:

You Gotta Believe

Monster At The End (great catchy chorus on this one)

Suzerain

Evil Twin

Blood Eagle Wings

Zero Tolerance

The album will take a handful of listens but just like with most Anthrax albums, once it settles in, it takes a serious hold of you and doesn't let go.

I will rate the album :haz: :haz: :haz: :haz: out of five.

This album is really damn good. It's too bad most of it will get ignored live as usual.

Favorite songs:

You Gotta Believe

Suzerain

Evil Twin

Blood Eagle Wings

Zero Tolerance

The album will take a handful of listens but just like with most Anthrax albums, once it settles in, it takes a serious hold of you and doesn't let go.

What about Breathing Lightning that's got a fantastic riff too!

• Like 1

Favorite songs:

You Gotta Believe

Suzerain

Evil Twin

Blood Eagle Wings

Zero Tolerance

Honestly, this is one of those albums where it's all good. Any of these songs and can be picked as favorites.

Jonathan Donais is a really good addition to the band. He's got some nice leads/solos on the album.

Favorite songs:

You Gotta Believe

Suzerain

Evil Twin

Blood Eagle Wings

Zero Tolerance

Honestly, this is one of those albums where it's all good. Any of these songs and can be picked as favorites.

Jonathan Donais is a really good addition to the band. He's got some nice leads/solos on the album.

Yeah he sounds pretty good I haven't heard from him before where did he spring from? And what happened to the other guy Rob Whatsit?

Favorite songs:

You Gotta Believe

Suzerain

Evil Twin

Blood Eagle Wings

Zero Tolerance

Yeah he sounds pretty good I haven't heard from him before where did he spring from? And what happened to the other guy Rob Whatsit?

Jonathan is from the band Shadows Fall. I believe Rob Caggiano left to become a member of Volbeat.

Favorite songs:

You Gotta Believe

Suzerain

Evil Twin

Blood Eagle Wings

Zero Tolerance

Jonathan is from the band Shadows Fall. I believe Rob Caggiano left to become a member of Volbeat.

Interesting they're getting guys who are relatively young. You usually see these veteran bands get guys from their own era so to speak.

Favorite songs:

You Gotta Believe

Suzerain

Evil Twin

Blood Eagle Wings

Zero Tolerance

Interesting they're getting guys who are relatively young. You usually see these veteran bands get guys from their own era so to speak.

Maybe they're following what Priest did with Richie Faulkner. Get a younger guy in the band to help bring some youthful energy back to the old guys.

Favorite songs:

You Gotta Believe

Suzerain

Evil Twin

Blood Eagle Wings

Zero Tolerance

Maybe they're following what Priest did with Richie Faulkner. Get a younger guy in the band to help bring some youthful energy back to the old guys.

Yeah I thought of that. I can't see this guy being quite that good, Faulkner though is a real find.

Rob Caggiano left Anthrax allegedly to work as a producer...and joined Volbeat three days later. Oops.

What do you think of Volbeat? I can't say I've heard anything good from them...

I have a best of and Outlaw Gentleman and Shady Ladies. Some days I have patience for them, some days I really don't.

Rob Caggiano left Anthrax allegedly to work as a producer...and joined Volbeat three days later. Oops.

What do you think of Volbeat? I can't say I've heard anything good from them...

I have a best of and Outlaw Gentleman and Shady Ladies. Some days I have patience for them, some days I really don't.

What genre are they?