Question about...

Thunder Bay Rush

Can anyone tell me if it's okay (or not!) to post a link to my website on this page? There is a lot of cooking stuff there; recipes, tips, videos, et cetera. Some of it is about wild fish and game, some regular home cooking. Thx!

Well, after nearly a month, and no one has told me not to, I guess it's okay to put a link to my cooking website. If this is uncool, the moderator dudes can kick its ass off here. http://ruggeddude.com/category/rugged-recipes/
  • Like 4

I hadn't seen this post before but I don't think there is a problem posting your own website.

I looked at your site - wow, you are an accomplished cook/writer/tv personality/outdoorsman/drummer/guy who has done a little bit of everything! I was just reading the recipes for blueberry bannock and blueberry/chocolate sauce and now I am really hungry :)

If you make bannock, make sure you get the oil HOT! At least 350 - 375 degrees or it'll be a soggy shit show... you can sub out the blueberries for dried cranberries, although the ones touching the pan will burn a bit. Just call it "rustic" and people will buy it... "Oh, look, it's rustic!"
  • Like 1

If you aren't trying to promote a product, I'm sure it's fine. As an outdoors man, I look forward to checking out your site.

If you make bannock, make sure you get the oil HOT! At least 350 - 375 degrees or it'll be a soggy shit show... you can sub out the blueberries for dried cranberries, although the ones touching the pan will burn a bit. Just call it "rustic" and people will buy it... "Oh, look, it's rustic!"

Lol. Yeah anything burnt...