I Thought I Was Going To Die Instantly Last Night While Listening To "Anthem" In My Buddy's New Porsche Carrera! The Black Barchetta Of Death? NOPE!

RUSHHEAD666

So I had a wild night with my buddy and his girlfriend last night. Yeah, hahaha, get your mind out of the gutter.

I partied with them last night. My buddy is from Canada. He is 10 years older than me and he actually saw RUSH perform at his high school.

I love this guy man. Huge RUSH fan who loves to live on the fuckking edge.

Well last night he was too drunk to drive so his girlfriend who wasn't drunk but had a few were nice enough to drive me home.

My friend recently purchased a beautiful black Porsche Carrera. I am over six feet tall and I had to cram into the backseat behind the driver since she was the shortest.

So it's also a convertible.

Top down, balls out!!!

I'm in the back of this fuckingg killer machine going at about 90 miles an hour in a 40 mile an hour zone. I seriously thought I was going to die.

My buddy put on "Anthem" during my rocket ride home. It was fuckingg insane. All I could think about was "Wind in my hair, shifting and drifting." "Adrenaline surge."

Yeah, the "Black Barchetta" flipping over 2112 times on the stark shadowed street.

Well I lived to tell this story.

Some may label me a "pussy" on here, but I would now like to be labeled a "HELL CAT."

If I have nine lives well I have 8 now.

Signed,

"Octopussy"

LOL!

• Like 3

http://www.coverbrowser.com/image/ghost-rider/37-14.jpg

HAHAHAHA!!!

LOVE IT!

"HIGHWAY TO HELL" BABY!!

I survived DEATH!!!

Signed,

"SiNGLE FOR LIVE HALF WAY TO DEATH!!!!"

"Don't Fear The Reaper" Creeping Death awaits for us all!! Especially "For Whom The Bell Tolls!!"

"HELL'S BELLS!"

• Like 1

Holy Shit Lucas!

For being that stupid for getting into that car or for not quoting that amazing KISS tune?

She was running "hot hot hotter than Hell!"

Excuse me Lucas,

I'm such a pussy cat like Peter Criss, I have to use the "Ladies Room."

Hey! We are still on topic!!

Rush + Kiss = Synonym

Lol!

At least I am still KISS ALIVE!

I know!

It was stupid.

Earl, it happens so fast .. ugggghh

You are one of the few people that allow me to retain my faith in humanity

We don't need to go losing you

In all seriousness that means a lot.

So I will be open yet again on here.

I seriously thought I was going to die.

The thing that kept me together was listening to "Anthem" during the chaos of the speed demon in control of a German sports car.

I actually closed my eyes as the wind was "RUSH"ing into my frantic face and hair. I figured that if this was the time to be instantly killed in a car crash at least I would go out listening to a Rush song.

Very selfish and immature I know, but it's what crossed my mind.

I know there are a lot of atheists on here but man, I actually thought for a second that God could exist. Could be pure luck or "Freewill" but what the heck do I know.

I will thank the "GOD OF THUNDER!"

I know, I'm silly.

I will never grow up, but perhaps I should.

• Like 1

At least I am still KISS ALIVE!

I know!

It was stupid.

Earl, it happens so fast .. ugggghh

You are one of the few people that allow me to retain my faith in humanity

We don't need to go losing you

In all seriousness that means a lot.

So I will be open yet again on here.

I seriously thought I was going to die.

The thing that kept me together was listening to "Anthem" during the chaos of the speed demon in control of a German sports car.

I actually closed my eyes as the wind was "RUSH"ing into my frantic face and hair. I figured that if this was the time to be instantly killed in a car crash at least I would go out listening to a Rush song.

Very selfish and immature I know, but it's what crossed my mind.

I know there are a lot of atheists on here but man, I actually thought for a second that God could exist. Could be pure luck or "Freewill" but what the heck do I know.

I will thank the "GOD OF THUNDER!"

I know, I'm silly.

I will never grow up, but perhaps I should.

I'm right there with you as far as never growing up, but this isn't lawn driving at 3am

Growing up is dying .. Staying young means living forever

• Like 1

Jesus Christ.

Your timing is everything.

Listening to "Angry Young Man" right now by Billy Joel.

The timing is eerie to say the least.

I am not in a good place as you know but I am blessed.

"Who Wants To Live Forever" Lucas?

Signed

Freddie Mercury

I could cry

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

So yeah, on that note, this lyric by Billy reminds me of me....

"With his foot in his mouth and his heart in his hand, he's been stabbed in the back he's been misunderstood."

You see, that's the problem with me and being on a Forum in the modern age of technology.

My foot can still be lodged down my ever throttled throat but my hypocritical humble hands can still type all of this teen-aged angst tripe.

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 1

"With his foot in his mouth and his heart in his hand, he's been stabbed in the back he's been misunderstood."

You see, that's the problem with me and being on a Forum in the modern age of technology.

My foot can still be lodged down my ever throttled throat but my hypocritical humble hands can still type all of this teen-aged angst tripe.

Earl, I love you because of this forum and your posts

It's the reckless driving that is upsetting

You are so full of life .. The world needs you

Hanoi Rocks was such a great band, and that m*********** Vince Neil had to end it - ya think Razzle ever thought he had about 5 minutes to live when he got in that car ? ..... Not only did he kill Razzle, but he ruined other people's lives when he hit their car

We don't need you Dead By Xmas

• Like 2

Earl, I love you because of this forum and your posts

It's the reckless driving that is upsetting

You are so full of life .. The world needs you

Hanoi Rocks was such a great band, and that m*********** Vince Neil had to end it - ya think Razzle ever thought he had about 5 minutes to live when he got in that car ? ..... Not only did he kill Razzle, but he ruined other people's lives when he hit their car

We don't need you Dead By Xmas

Ok buddy I totally get it. I was lucky. Yeah I know man. Poor Razzle. Vince got away with murder.

I probably shouldn't have even posted this experience but it was a Rush moment in my life. I'm a fool.

I just try to be creative and different then everyone else on here and in the world.

Life is indeed short.

Don't get mad but I was just sining the song "I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight."

Signed,

The Cutting Crew

I know brutal man.

I don't see an image of a lobster buddy. Just a blue question mark.

On a positive note I am watching "The Brood" on blu ray!! Criterion!!! EPIC Cronenberg! Starring Oliver Reed! I love him!

Signed,

"TOMMY"

So I had a wild night with my buddy and his girlfriend last night. Yeah, hahaha, get your mind out of the gutter.

I partied with them last night. My buddy is from Canada. He is 10 years older than me and he actually saw RUSH perform at his high school.

I love this guy man. Huge RUSH fan who loves to live on the fuckking edge.

Well last night he was too drunk to drive so his girlfriend who wasn't drunk but had a few were nice enough to drive me home.

My friend recently purchased a beautiful black Porsche Carrera. I am over six feet tall and I had to cram into the backseat behind the driver since she was the shortest.

So it's also a convertible.

Top down, balls out!!!

I'm in the back of this fuckingg killer machine going at about 90 miles an hour in a 40 mile an hour zone. I seriously thought I was going to die.

My buddy put on "Anthem" during my rocket ride home. It was fuckingg insane. All I could think about was "Wind in my hair, shifting and drifting." "Adrenaline surge."

Yeah, the "Black Barchetta" flipping over 2112 times on the stark shadowed street.

Well I lived to tell this story.

Some may label me a "pussy" on here, but I would now like to be labeled a "HELL CAT."

If I have nine lives well I have 8 now.

Signed,

"Octopussy"

LOL!

From one hellcat to another, Earl I'm glad as f**k that you (and everyone else) are safe and sound after your wild night. I've gotta echo Lucas in saying that we can't go losing you! I hope you never stop having fun. At the risk of sounding like Mama bean, I also hope you always keep safe :whipgirl:

'Top down, balls out!!!' ..! :LOL: (sorry - this made me laugh so much I spat coffee everywhere! :P )

I bet this is part of what Earl says before having meals...

http://www.internal.schools.net.au/edu/lesson_ideas/renaissance/images/Grace.jpg

"Bless us, oh Pratt, and these thy gifts which we are about to receive from thy bounty, through Dirk, our Lerxst. Amen. Top down, balls out."

• Like 1