Rush Word Scramble

RushRevisited

Goose (Allen), I've got the both of them. They are "Terry Brown", and "Rupert Hine". I'll post, which are producers, who did produce Rush's c.ds, and albums, too. I've posted, and the letters are:

Prellections, Threependhorse

• Like 1

Goose (Allen), I've got it. It's "Willowdale", with an extra, and additional "L" in it. I'll post, which are recording studios, district, region, province, cities, and countries Rush, did recordings at. I've posted, and the letters are:

Congealerstroudingsid, Nitinolsg, Baseyboard, Odontoidsnul, Serfhoodrix, Barbicane, Admirergf, Ruersy, Camparcellec, Torottononacaridanoa

Edited by Derek19

Goose (Allen), I've got it. It's "Willowdale", with an extra, and additional "L" in it. I'll post, which are recording studios, district, region, province, cities, and countries Rush, did recordings at. I've posted, and the letters are:

Congealerstroudingsid, Nitinolsg, Baseyboard, Odontoidsnul, Serfhoodrix, Barbicane, Admirergf, Ruersy, Camparcellec, Torottononacaridanoa

:bump:

(for keeping track)

Edited by goose

Ridge Farm Edited by goose

Abbey Road(s) Edited by goose

Oxfordshire

Caribbean

London Studio

Ahh...this combines to make Abbey Road Studios, London!

Edited by goose

Angel Recording Studios!

This last one is tough...

listoning?

glotinnis?

St. Lioning?

Islington?

I've got the name "Andy Richards" before, and the Rush song title "the Necromancer". Goose (Allen), I've got the Rush song title you posted. It's "Good News First". I was starting to think of Rush's song titles, again, and not artist's names, recording studios, district, region, province, cities, and countries. If you wanted to start doing Rush song titles, again, I didn't know, and wasn't sure. Here is my Rush song title, and the letters are:

Enrobedfeatfar

Edited by Derek19