Rush Word Scramble

RushRevisited

Goose (Allen), I've got it. It's from the c.d., and album "Fly By Night", and the song "By-Tor and the Snow Dog", too, which is in part "III. of the Battle" called "iv. Hymn of Triumph". I'll post, which is a Rush song title. I've posted, and the letters are:

Lessenerd

Edited by Derek19

Goose (Allen), I've got it. It's from the c.d., and album "Caress of Steel", and the song "the Fountain of Lamneth", which is part VI in it called "the Fountain". I'll post, which is a Rush song title. I've posted, and the letters are:

Eidterd

Goose (Allen), I've got it. It's from the c.d., and album "Hemispheres", and the song "La Villa Strangiato (An Exercise In Self-Indulgence), which is part I in it called "Buenos Nochas, Mein Froinds!". I'll post, which is a Rush song title. I've posted, and the letters are:

Tetrahedbrac

The "Red" titles have been done, now. Goose (Allen), I've got it. It's from the c.d., and album "2112", and the song "2112", which is part VI in it called "Soliloquy". I'll post, which is a Rush song title. I've posted, and the letters are:

Ehnditen

Goose (Allen), I've got it. It's from the c.d., and album "2112", and the song "2112", too, which is part VII in it called "Grand Finale" without needing to have the "T, H, E" in it. I'll post, which is a Rush song title. I've posted, and the letters are:

Anerghiae

Goose (Allen), I've got it. It's from the c.d., and album "2112", and the song "2112", too, which is part VII in it called "Grand Finale" without needing to have the "T, H, E" in it.

Well, it's "The Grand Finale", but we can accept your answer! :)

Aha, I green?

Hinge area?

Here Again!

And here again is another song part for you...

rubber caseing: fancy long

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

Goose (Allen), I've got it. It's from the c.d., and album "Hemispheres", and the song "Cygnus X-1: Book Two - Hemispheres", which is part V in it called "Cygnus: Bringer of Balance". I'll post, which is a Rush song title. I've posted, and the letters are:

Countern

Goose (Allen), I've got it. It's from the c.d., and album "Caress of Steel", and the song "the Necromancer", which is part I in it called "Into the Darkness". I'll post, which is a Rush song title. I've posted, and the letters are:

Wheatenwhitylowbds

Edited by Derek19

We can only grow...

The Way the Wind Blows!

Who wants to move away from songs and into RUSH lore for a change of pace?

I do. Let us!

• Like 1

Goose (Allen), I've got, and had it. It's "Le Studio". I'm sorry, about that. For right now, I've thought of a Rush song title I'll post. I've posted, and the letters are:

Chortolegriftoh

Edited by Derek19

Looks like The Color of Right

How about another famous RUSH performance location...

mirth, a demon's home

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

Goose (Allen), yes, it is "the Color of Right". I've got, and had it. It's "Hammersmith Odeon". I'll post, which is three recording studios, and the country, where Rush, did recording at. It could be made up for not posting another one, or two a little bit earlier. I've posted, and the letters are:

Ealdormangenthn, Auditorsis, Antrorsetm, Tarantasesamd

Edited by Derek19

Air Studio, Montserrat is one of them...for Hold Your Fire. Your second and third scrambles, those Edited by goose

Goose (Allen), They are "the Manor, England", "Air Studios", "Montserrat", and how about "and at Sarm East". I've been trying to put together more of them. Edited by Derek19

Goose (Allen), They are "the Manor, England", "Air Studios", "Montserrat", and how about "and at Sarm East". I've been trying to put together more of them.

:LOL:

I got "Sarm East", but the extra letters threw me. "Amsterdam" needed another "m". :P