Rush Word Scramble

RushRevisited

Goose (Allen), I've got it. It's from the c.d., and album "Permanent Waves", and the song "Natural Science", which is part II in it called "Hyperspace". I'll post, which is a Rush song title. I've posted, and the letters are:

Coautherdofelt

^^^The RUSH song named after how Neil starts correspondence with that indian chief he met in New Mexico...?

"To Feather Cloud, ..."

Goose (Allen), I've got it. It's from the c.d., and album "2112", and the song "2112", which is part V in it called "Oracle: the Dream". I'll post, which is a Rush song title. I've posted, and the letters are:

Ofcentre

• Like 1

Tough anagrams demand tough thought...

thinking-face_1f914.png

Force Ten!

Here's one to sleep on, another song within a song: cry, texas hosts!

Good night! :hi:

• Like 1

Goose (Allen), I've got it. It's from the c.d., and album "Fly By Night", and the song "By-Tor and the Snow Dog", which is part II in it called "Across the Styx". I'll post, which is a Rush song title. I've posted, and the letters are:

Hollowetstnd

Goose (Allen), I've got it. It's from the c.d., and album "Hemispheres", and the song "La Villa Strangiato (An Exercise In Self-Indulgence)", which is part IV in it called "A Lerxst In Wonderland". I'll post, which is a Rush song title. I've posted, and the letters are:

Endemialr

Edited by Derek19

Goose (Allen), I've got it. It's from the c.d., and album "Caress of Steel", and the song "the Necromancer", which is part III in it called "Return of the Prince". I'll post, which is a Rush song title. I've posted, and the letters are:

Amentia

Goose (Allen), I've got it. It's from the c.d., and album "Hemispheres", and the song "Cygnus X-1: Book Two - Hemispheres", which is part VI in it called "the Sphere: A Kind of Dream". I'll post, which is a Rush song title. I've posted, and the letters are:

Sister

• Like 1

Goose (Allen), I've got it. It's from the c.d., and album "Permanent Waves", and the song "Natural Science", which is part I in it called "Tide Pools". I'll post, which is a Rush song title. I've posted, and the letters are:

Threnodybatgodowns

Goose (Allen), I've got it. It's from the c.d., and album "Hemispheres", and the song "La Villa Strangiato (An Exercise In Self-Indulgence)", which is part VI in it called "the Ghost of the Aragon". It looked like you didn't include another "E,H,T", though. I'll post, which is a Rush song title. I've posted, and the letters are:

Gyrosead

Goose (Allen), I've got it. It's from the c.d., and album "Caress of Steel", and the song "the Fountain of Lamneth", which is part I in it called "In the Valley". I'll post, which is a Rush song title. I've posted, and the letters are:

Shaitan

Goose (Allen), I've got it. It's from the c.d., and album "Hemispheres", and the song "La Villa Strangiato (An Exercise In Self-Indulgence), which is part VIII in it called "the Waltz of the Shreves". I'll post, which is a Rush song title. I've posted, and the letters are:

Autocrine

Edited by Derek19

Whoah-oh Oh-oh Oh-oh Oh-oh...

Neurotica!

Try this one. For real RUSH fans only: a song within a song within a song...

a legend, a fiend...a channel?

• Like 1

Goose (Allen), I've got it. It's from the c.d., and album "Fly By Night", and the song "By-Tor and the Snow Dog", which is in part "III. of the Battle" called "i. Challenge and Defiance". Instead of another "N", and "A", there should've been another "C". I'll post, which is a Rush song title. I've posted, and the letters are:

Desecrator