Jump to content


Official PGA Tour Thread


  • Please log in to reply
339 replies to this topic

#21 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 53725 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 29 February 2016 - 01:06 AM

Good to see Vijay have a good tourney...giving old guys like me some hope.  Congrat's to Adam Scott!


And poor Jimmy....fell off the edge of the Earth!

Sponsored Post

#22 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 53725 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 29 February 2016 - 01:10 AM

How about Scott's fairway bunker shot on 12?  :notworthy:

http://www.pgatour.c...da-classic.html

#23 Lost In Xanadu

Lost In Xanadu

    Coach Cheesehead

  • Members
  • 21420 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lost in Xanadu (aka WI)
  • Interests:Drinking, smoking, drugs, Justin Bieber, lying on the internet.

Posted 06 March 2016 - 07:53 PM

Great finish for Scott, Rory really struggled.

That course is nuts. Over 200 balls in the water, over 40 on one hole. I would lose a couple dozen there

#24 Lost In Xanadu

Lost In Xanadu

    Coach Cheesehead

  • Members
  • 21420 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lost in Xanadu (aka WI)
  • Interests:Drinking, smoking, drugs, Justin Bieber, lying on the internet.

Posted 21 March 2016 - 11:05 AM

Congrats to Jason Day, good to see him starting to get back to form. He had a rough final day, but luckily for him, the great day he had in round 3 was enough to to hold on.

#25 Lost In Xanadu

Lost In Xanadu

    Coach Cheesehead

  • Members
  • 21420 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lost in Xanadu (aka WI)
  • Interests:Drinking, smoking, drugs, Justin Bieber, lying on the internet.

Posted 24 March 2016 - 09:26 PM

Anyone have Directv and one of the 4k packages? (Top 2 tiers)

I have xtra, but do have a 4k tv... really interested to see the masters in 4K. Ultimate is only $5 more a month... maybe I'll give it a try for a month

#26 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 69625 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 26 March 2016 - 03:43 PM

View PostLost In Xanadu, on 24 March 2016 - 09:26 PM, said:

Anyone have Directv and one of the 4k packages? (Top 2 tiers)

I have xtra, but do have a 4k tv... really interested to see the masters in 4K. Ultimate is only $5 more a month... maybe I'll give it a try for a month
#checkyourprivilege

#27 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 53725 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 27 March 2016 - 08:20 PM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 26 March 2016 - 03:43 PM, said:

View PostLost In Xanadu, on 24 March 2016 - 09:26 PM, said:

Anyone have Directv and one of the 4k packages? (Top 2 tiers)

I have xtra, but do have a 4k tv... really interested to see the masters in 4K. Ultimate is only $5 more a month... maybe I'll give it a try for a month
#checkyourprivilege
:lol:

When Bernie is president, we'll all have 4k!

Edited by goose, 27 March 2016 - 08:21 PM.


#28 alphseeker

alphseeker

    Between The Two Wheels

  • Members *
  • 8427 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:San Diego, California
  • Interests:All Things Cycling

Posted 28 March 2016 - 01:21 AM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 26 March 2016 - 03:43 PM, said:

View PostLost In Xanadu, on 24 March 2016 - 09:26 PM, said:

Anyone have Directv and one of the 4k packages? (Top 2 tiers)

I have xtra, but do have a 4k tv... really interested to see the masters in 4K. Ultimate is only $5 more a month... maybe I'll give it a try for a month
#checkyourprivilege
:laughing guy:

#29 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 69625 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 28 March 2016 - 05:32 AM

View Postgoose, on 27 March 2016 - 08:20 PM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 26 March 2016 - 03:43 PM, said:

View PostLost In Xanadu, on 24 March 2016 - 09:26 PM, said:

Anyone have Directv and one of the 4k packages? (Top 2 tiers)

I have xtra, but do have a 4k tv... really interested to see the masters in 4K. Ultimate is only $5 more a month... maybe I'll give it a try for a month
#checkyourprivilege
:lol:

When Bernie is president, we'll all have 4k!
And golf will be banned as a decadent, bourgeois sport.

#30 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 53725 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 29 March 2016 - 08:53 AM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 28 March 2016 - 05:32 AM, said:

View Postgoose, on 27 March 2016 - 08:20 PM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 26 March 2016 - 03:43 PM, said:

View PostLost In Xanadu, on 24 March 2016 - 09:26 PM, said:

Anyone have Directv and one of the 4k packages? (Top 2 tiers)

I have xtra, but do have a 4k tv... really interested to see the masters in 4K. Ultimate is only $5 more a month... maybe I'll give it a try for a month
#checkyourprivilege
:lol:

When Bernie is president, we'll all have 4k!
And golf will be banned as a decadent, bourgeois sport.
:lol:


I thought you were going to come back with something along the line of "We'll all have 4K...in annual after-tax take home pay!"

#31 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 69625 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 01 April 2016 - 10:07 PM

View Postgoose, on 29 March 2016 - 08:53 AM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 28 March 2016 - 05:32 AM, said:

View Postgoose, on 27 March 2016 - 08:20 PM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 26 March 2016 - 03:43 PM, said:

View PostLost In Xanadu, on 24 March 2016 - 09:26 PM, said:

Anyone have Directv and one of the 4k packages? (Top 2 tiers)

I have xtra, but do have a 4k tv... really interested to see the masters in 4K. Ultimate is only $5 more a month... maybe I'll give it a try for a month
#checkyourprivilege
:lol:

When Bernie is president, we'll all have 4k!
And golf will be banned as a decadent, bourgeois sport.
:lol:


I thought you were going to come back with something along the line of "We'll all have 4K...in annual after-tax take home pay!"
Well, there's that.

As long as it's the same for everyone, ECONOMIC JUSTICE!!!!!!

#32 Lost In Xanadu

Lost In Xanadu

    Coach Cheesehead

  • Members
  • 21420 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lost in Xanadu (aka WI)
  • Interests:Drinking, smoking, drugs, Justin Bieber, lying on the internet.

Posted 05 April 2016 - 11:46 AM

Master's week :)

#33 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 69625 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 06 April 2016 - 05:32 PM

View PostLost In Xanadu, on 05 April 2016 - 11:46 AM, said:

Master's week :)
:facepalm:

It's MASTERS week!

#34 Lost In Xanadu

Lost In Xanadu

    Coach Cheesehead

  • Members
  • 21420 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lost in Xanadu (aka WI)
  • Interests:Drinking, smoking, drugs, Justin Bieber, lying on the internet.

Posted 07 April 2016 - 05:02 PM

9 Aces in the par 3 contest yesterday... amazing

#35 alphseeker

alphseeker

    Between The Two Wheels

  • Members *
  • 8427 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:San Diego, California
  • Interests:All Things Cycling

Posted 07 April 2016 - 06:35 PM

I didn't see the early round coverage where Spieth tore it up but god did the afternoon suck.  It had to be the most boring Masters round I ever watched.  No one could buy a decent shot.

#36 Lost In Xanadu

Lost In Xanadu

    Coach Cheesehead

  • Members
  • 21420 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lost in Xanadu (aka WI)
  • Interests:Drinking, smoking, drugs, Justin Bieber, lying on the internet.

Posted 07 April 2016 - 08:15 PM

View Postalphseeker, on 07 April 2016 - 06:35 PM, said:

I didn't see the early round coverage where Spieth tore it up but god did the afternoon suck.  It had to be the most boring Masters round I ever watched.  No one could buy a decent shot.
listened to Andy North on the radio this morning and he called it. He said the wind was really going to pick up as the day went on.

#37 alphseeker

alphseeker

    Between The Two Wheels

  • Members *
  • 8427 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:San Diego, California
  • Interests:All Things Cycling

Posted 07 April 2016 - 08:35 PM

View PostLost In Xanadu, on 07 April 2016 - 08:15 PM, said:

View Postalphseeker, on 07 April 2016 - 06:35 PM, said:

I didn't see the early round coverage where Spieth tore it up but god did the afternoon suck.  It had to be the most boring Masters round I ever watched.  No one could buy a decent shot.
listened to Andy North on the radio this morning and he called it. He said the wind was really going to pick up as the day went on.
Yeah it sure showed.  On a brighter note Direct TV's coverage is freaking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

#38 Lost In Xanadu

Lost In Xanadu

    Coach Cheesehead

  • Members
  • 21420 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lost in Xanadu (aka WI)
  • Interests:Drinking, smoking, drugs, Justin Bieber, lying on the internet.

Posted 07 April 2016 - 09:47 PM

You watching in 4K?

I was stuck in the office and missed today completely. Likely will work from home tomorrow as my testing is done and I don't have to be in the lab :)

#39 alphseeker

alphseeker

    Between The Two Wheels

  • Members *
  • 8427 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:San Diego, California
  • Interests:All Things Cycling

Posted 07 April 2016 - 09:54 PM

View PostLost In Xanadu, on 07 April 2016 - 09:47 PM, said:

You watching in 4K?

I was stuck in the office and missed today completely. Likely will work from home tomorrow as my testing is done and I don't have to be in the lab :)
Yes it was amazing.  It looked almost CG plus the different ways to watch it were great to.  Choice of just watching Amen Corner / Featured Group / leaders / or the split screen shot were you can choose any of 4 live shots to watch.  
I'm glad my wife in in Chicago this weekend because i'm not gonna get crap done.  I'm not leaving my couch :P

Edited by alphseeker, 07 April 2016 - 09:54 PM.


#40 Lost In Xanadu

Lost In Xanadu

    Coach Cheesehead

  • Members
  • 21420 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lost in Xanadu (aka WI)
  • Interests:Drinking, smoking, drugs, Justin Bieber, lying on the internet.

Posted 07 April 2016 - 09:59 PM

:lol:

I was looking into it but never pulled the trigger. I do have Direct, those 700 channels will be watched tomorrow

Edited by Lost In Xanadu, 07 April 2016 - 10:00 PM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users