Official PGA Tour Thread

Lost In Xanadu

A new season, a new thread!

Anyone catch the Pro-Am? I was able to catch most of the final round while finishing up some work around the house. Phil finished well, but missed the one putt that mattered. Was pulling for him, would have loved to see a couple extra holes in a playoff.

Holy shit he's back!

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID20836/images/ex_tiger_woods_mad(1).jpg NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo.....!!!!!

I like how the announcers made sure to mention how he has been working on his on course attitude :)

It's fascinating (and also unfortunate) how PGA announcers feel the need to mention a star golfer's lack of social skills on the course.

:huh: :LOL:

Wow, Fowler going first 2 rounds without a bogey. He's leading at -8 after 2 rounds, amazing start

Ricky, don't lose that number!

Is this week the tournament that was formerly known as Doral and was played for a while (and maybe still is) on a Trump owned course?

Wow, Fowler going first 2 rounds without a bogey. He's leading at -8 after 2 rounds, amazing start

Ricky, don't lose that number!

Is this week the tournament that was formerly known as Doral and was played for a while (and maybe still is) on a Trump owned course?

It's the Honda, played at Palm Beach Gardens. http://www.pga.com/golf-courses/details/fl/palm-beach-gardens/palm-beach-gardens-golf-course

Jimmy Walker is in second! :dweez:

Congrats to Jason Day, good to see him starting to get back to form. He had a rough final day, but luckily for him, the great day he had in round 3 was enough to to hold on.
  • Like 1

Anyone have Directv and one of the 4k packages? (Top 2 tiers)

I have xtra, but do have a 4k tv... really interested to see the masters in 4K. Ultimate is only $5 more a month... maybe I'll give it a try for a month