Official PGA Tour Thread

Lost In Xanadu

Fury shoots a 58?? Holy crap!

That was pretty frickin' amazing! He is from a town not far away so we follow him for fun. He's so laid back and mellow he flies under the radar a lot of the time until he does something like this. Wow!

• Like 1

That was pretty frickin' amazing! He is from a town not far away so we follow him for fun. He's so laid back and mellow he flies under the radar a lot of the time until he does something like this. Wow!

Stricker is kinda the same for me :-) Edited by Lost In Xanadu
  • Like 1

Wow, just look at his day...

CpRRvJCW8AEM-8j.jpg

• Like 1

He is so awesome! Around dinner time when I was reading the details of his round in a Golf Digest online post that I found , it was pretty interesting. Fantastic!

Edited by blueschica

CpRRvJCW8AEM-8j.jpg

And, like all golfers do, tonight he's thinking of the one that got away for a 57!
  • Like 1

CpRRvJCW8AEM-8j.jpg

And, like all golfers do, tonight he's thinking of the one that got away for a 57!

yeah, and 18 was SO close but not the only other chance
  • Like 2

CpRRvJCW8AEM-8j.jpg

He had to lay up on a late par 5.

Hack. :P

CpRRvJCW8AEM-8j.jpg

Man, why you gotta be such a dick?!?
  • Like 1

CpRRvJCW8AEM-8j.jpg

:LOL: I assume you're joking.

Furyk's always been a favorite of mine. Him getting back to square with that jig at the top of his swing is a thing of beauty. He's the perfect guy to get a 58. The Patron Saint of Grinders.

• Like 1

CpRRvJCW8AEM-8j.jpg

Furyk's always been a favorite of mine. Him getting back to square with that jig at the top of his swing is a thing of beauty. He's the perfect guy to get a 58. The Patron Saint of Grinders.

yes, definitely joking. And the fact you had to even ask proves what a dick you are! You don't know me at all anymore!
  • Like 1

CpRRvJCW8AEM-8j.jpg

yes, definitely joking. And the fact you had to even ask proves what a dick you are! You don't know me at all anymore!

7a16725b5f715b43129ff2de903c4f21.jpg
  • Like 1

CpRRvJCW8AEM-8j.jpg

Dick Dick Goose...... :facepalm: :LOL:

CpRRvJCW8AEM-8j.jpg

Dick Dick Goose...... :facepalm: :LOL:

:LOL:

Wow...no Ryder Cup thread?

Anyway...what a great tourney it was this time! I caught a lot of it on Sirius radio. Just phenomenal golf played on both sides!

Anyone notice Tiger is playing this weekend for the first time in 16 months? I've caught a few moments here and there. This is good for the PGA. Welcome back Tiger.

Hadn't heard anything about it

Tomorrow I'll have to look and see how he did.

Wow, ESPN's bro-mance with Tiger continues. If you go to their golf site ( http://www.espn.com/golf/ ) you'd swear Tiger was holding a 15 shot lead going into the weekend instead of missing the cut. As you scroll down the main page he has at least 20 video stories and articles compared to only one each for the real contenders . :facepalm:

Wow, ESPN's bro-mance with Tiger continues. If you go to their golf site ( http://www.espn.com/golf/ ) you'd swear Tiger was holding a 15 shot lead going into the weekend instead of missing the cut. As you scroll down the main page he has at least 20 video stories and articles compared to only one each for the real contenders . :facepalm:

$$$

$$$

$$$ ? They are losing millions of subscribers and their TV ratings are plummeting you would think they would try a new approach instead of plastering 10 Tiger stories a day on their PGA link. People only care about what is relevant and he's not anymore.