1st Sunday With No Football :(

Crimsonmistymemory

Man this sucks! No football this Sunday no anticipation of favorite teams results. No going to home games. No picks of wins and losses or confidence pools. No fantasy leagues (well for football anyway). The chance I may actually have to do chores on Sunday (ugh) ... All I can say is C'mon Football season!!!

Did I mention I miss football season?

• Like 3

Finally. That means we can focus in the best basketball team in the world and baseball.

Yes, pitchers and catchers report next week. Then Daytona and March Madness and in April the Masters and May the Stanley Cup playoffs. There will always be something good to watch.

Too bad ESPN will be filled with a lot of crappy NBA programming and pop culture bullshit.

• Like 2

Go for a nice long walk...or start drinking heavy.

I will be in Ireland this week, so I plan on drinking heavy (Guiness) and heavily (hopefully not too much non-American whiskey.

• Like 3

Man this sucks! No football this Sunday no anticipation of favorite teams results. No going to home games. No picks of wins and losses or confidence pools. No fantasy leagues (well for football anyway). The chance I may actually have to do chores on Sunday (ugh) ... All I can say is C'mon Football season!!!

Did I mention I miss football season?

Go fishing!! Fu** football!! :dweez:

• Like 2

Go for a nice long walk...or start drinking heavy.

I will be in Ireland this week, so I plan on drinking heavy (Guiness) and heavily (hopefully not too much non-American whiskey.

Let me,

Know how it is there. I have always wanted to go there. :hail:

Finally. That means we can focus in the best basketball team in the world and baseball.

Yes, pitchers and catchers report next week. Then Daytona and March Madness and in April the Masters AND THE NFL DRAFT and in May the Stanley Cup playoffs. There will always be something good to watch.

Too bad ESPN will be filled with a lot of crappy NBA programming and pop culture bullshit.

:D :D

• Like 1

As a full on football (NFL) addict...this is the most depressing weekend of the year. 5 degrees and snowing outside doesn't help...

Maybe I'll dig out some old USFL tapes or XFL to take the edge off. :facepalm:

• Like 1

As a full on football (NFL) addict...this is the most depressing weekend of the year. 5 degrees and snowing outside doesn't help...

The XFL Cheerleaders were the best!I think most were strippers :drool:

• Like 1

Yes, pitchers and catchers report next week. Then Daytona and March Madness and in April the Masters and May the Stanley Cup playoffs. There will always be something good to watch.

Yes true to all the above and I will enjoy all of it. It is just that pro football is my favorite. I will get a small fix when Arena football starts up but the talent level is a stretch to call professional. But it will carry me through to the draft and very close to the begining of training camp... :D

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

Taking my daughter to see the manatees today. It's going to be about 70 degrees this afternoon here. Perfect day to get out and do something.

Went to homosassa springs today. Really well done wildlife exhibits mostly Florida native species with the exception of one definitely non-Florida hippo. Great place to spend afternoon and, of course, they had plenty of manatees.

• Like 2

The XFL Cheerleaders were the best!I think most were strippers :drool:

What makes you think that?...

http://ww3.hdnux.com/photos/10/47/67/2260466/5/920x920.jpg

• Like 2

Taking my daughter to see the manatees today. It's going to be about 70 degrees this afternoon here. Perfect day to get out and do something.

Went to homosassa springs today. Really well done wildlife exhibits mostly Florida native species with the exception of one definitely non-Florida hippo. Great place to spend afternoon and, of course, they had plenty of manatees.

Homosassa is an awesome place I like taking my camper up to Rainbow Springs state park which is not too far from Homosassa. Very beautiful examples of the "real" Florida ;)

• Like 1

There was also the Sunday in between the Championship Games and Super Bowl Sunday...

You could just watch the Arena League, it's indistinguishable from a Saints game.

• Like 2

There was also the Sunday in between the Championship Games and Super Bowl Sunday...

No true, there is the Pro Bowl to watch if one respects themselves so little.

People actually call the Pro Bowl football? :facepalm:

Anything where the Niners offense could score more than 20 points is not real football.

People actually call the Pro Bowl football? :facepalm:

Some people believe Taco Bell serves beef.

• Like 2