Jump to content


Yukon Blade Grinder: Happy Valentine's Day Edition

Yukon Blade Grinder

  • Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#41 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 31579 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 14 February 2016 - 08:16 PM

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 14 February 2016 - 07:41 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 14 February 2016 - 07:33 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 14 February 2016 - 07:24 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 14 February 2016 - 07:16 PM, said:

Posted Image
What does Ming know?! He's just some holier than thou, pessimistic, mopey kid down my block that dresses in attention-getting outfits. A big Morrissey fan from what I hear.

Posted Image
And who cares about Peart. I've got a pinball machine named after me!

Posted Image
I'll be Rush's new drummer. I'll save every one of you. I saved the earth in 14 hours, I can do a 14 hour drum solo. I'm a miracle. Well, that's what she said.
A great example of international collaboration. Thanks BlazeMan. Flash has a bit of a Shrek thing going on.
Suck on this...it's funny as hell. A great example of a bad film

One of the best bad mainstream flicks out there.
Great use of that Flash actor in Ted also.

:lol:
Ted even says, "Johnny, I'm afraid."
:lol:

Sponsored Post

#42 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14431 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 14 February 2016 - 10:20 PM

View PostMMCXII, on 14 February 2016 - 07:17 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 14 February 2016 - 07:11 PM, said:

View PostMMCXII, on 14 February 2016 - 07:09 PM, said:

Ooh that's cold but very fitting
I was going with it originally, but seemed out of place. I'm cool with Neil's decision and support him

Me too man but I'm torn! He's given us 20x more than any other drummer but I still want more!
As do I. My belief is that we'll get another studio album. When you so used to something it's hard to give it up, and with Rush we've been very spoiled. They've managed to give us SOMETHING for so long, and with Clockwork Angels the promise of future work, in terms of quality, was on an upswing. My feeling is that Neil won't be involved unless it can top CA.

#43 MMCXII

MMCXII

    The God Of Balance

  • Members *
  • 6215 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Edmonton Alberta
  • Interests:Playing drums, creating art, building hot rods, sacred geometry and spirituality, Metal detecting, mountain biking, camping/canoeing, off roading, motorcycles.

Posted 15 February 2016 - 12:31 AM

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 14 February 2016 - 10:20 PM, said:

View PostMMCXII, on 14 February 2016 - 07:17 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 14 February 2016 - 07:11 PM, said:

View PostMMCXII, on 14 February 2016 - 07:09 PM, said:

Ooh that's cold but very fitting
I was going with it originally, but seemed out of place. I'm cool with Neil's decision and support him

Me too man but I'm torn! He's given us 20x more than any other drummer but I still want more!
As do I. My belief is that we'll get another studio album. When you so used to something it's hard to give it up, and with Rush we've been very spoiled. They've managed to give us SOMETHING for so long, and with Clockwork Angels the promise of future work, in terms of quality, was on an upswing. My feeling is that Neil won't be involved unless it can top CA.

I hope so but that'll be weird.. album gets completed and then what.. everyone just goes home.. for a band like Rush to not lunch into tour mode after completing an Album, I think even Neil would feel pressure to take it on the road.

#44 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14431 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 15 February 2016 - 07:40 AM

View PostGabrielgil513, on 14 February 2016 - 04:49 PM, said:

TM,that was really out there.
Yeah I know. My gut feelings led me to the point of going sci-fi. Next issue will go even further. Ming's got a story to share.


#45 losingit2k

losingit2k

    Setlist Swami

  • Members *
  • 7471 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Miami
  • Interests:Music, Movies, Sports

Posted 15 February 2016 - 01:50 PM

Bravo! Excellent as always. Dude you have out done yourself. Loved the light Saber! Can't wait for the next one!

#46 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14431 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 15 February 2016 - 03:52 PM

View Postlosingit2k, on 15 February 2016 - 01:50 PM, said:

Bravo! Excellent as always. Dude you have out done yourself. Loved the light Saber! Can't wait for the next one!
The light sabers were for you bro! As for outdoing myself, it's not hard. Have you read this crap very closely? Nutz dude

#47 DirkPrattLerxst

DirkPrattLerxst

    Superconductor

  • Members
  • 1139 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Iowa USA
  • Interests:Professional air bassist/drummer/guitarist

Posted 15 February 2016 - 04:52 PM

It keeps getting better and better! Who would've thought Ming the Merciless would ever write a YBG issue?

#48 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14431 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 15 February 2016 - 05:06 PM

View PostDirkPrattLerxst, on 15 February 2016 - 04:52 PM, said:

It keeps getting better and better! Who would've thought Ming the Merciless would ever write a YBG issue?
Thanks so much. Ming was tough to get. You saw our communication device. Wack dude

#49 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14431 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 15 February 2016 - 06:19 PM

View Postkamrahai, on 14 February 2016 - 03:38 PM, said:

:clap: :ebert:  :clap:
When I read your name I thought of these guys:


#50 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14431 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 15 February 2016 - 09:08 PM

View Postcanadianice, on 13 February 2016 - 10:34 PM, said:

A True Classic---------LOL



#51 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14431 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 16 February 2016 - 08:13 AM

View PostBabycat, on 14 February 2016 - 02:40 AM, said:

Fantastic! Just absolutely fantastic!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Ps - is Yngwie Malmsteen the one with the long gorgeous hair with a thumbs up?  :)

STRAIGHT
OUTTA
SYRINX

Love it! :P

Acrimedes didn't eat the household pets of Tectertia...especially avoiding felines. I know that makes your day.

Meow!

#52 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14431 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:16 PM

View PostCrimsonmistymemory, on 13 February 2016 - 10:53 PM, said:

Thank you YGB for yet another excellent read. Love travels at the speed of love even for aliens. Happy Valenticapitilistcupid Day
These aliens are coming out of the closet it seems. I guess it's time since Bert and Ernie are out
Posted Image

#53 MMCXII

MMCXII

    The God Of Balance

  • Members *
  • 6215 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Edmonton Alberta
  • Interests:Playing drums, creating art, building hot rods, sacred geometry and spirituality, Metal detecting, mountain biking, camping/canoeing, off roading, motorcycles.

Posted 16 February 2016 - 09:33 PM

"My home, you will go Hhmmgg yes.."

#54 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14431 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 17 February 2016 - 10:01 AM

View PostMMCXII, on 16 February 2016 - 09:33 PM, said:

"My home, you will go Hhmmgg yes.."
Still trying to figure out that line. Little help please

#55 MMCXII

MMCXII

    The God Of Balance

  • Members *
  • 6215 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Edmonton Alberta
  • Interests:Playing drums, creating art, building hot rods, sacred geometry and spirituality, Metal detecting, mountain biking, camping/canoeing, off roading, motorcycles.

Posted 17 February 2016 - 07:48 PM

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 17 February 2016 - 10:01 AM, said:

View PostMMCXII, on 16 February 2016 - 09:33 PM, said:

"My home, you will go Hhmmgg yes.."
Still trying to figure out that line. Little help please

Et:"ET phone home"
Yoda:"I'll take you home you sexy bitch!"

Still nuthin? I thought I saw a little luv in Yo's eyes and figured I'd paint more of a picture out of it.. I'm weird

#56 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14431 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 17 February 2016 - 08:51 PM

View PostMMCXII, on 17 February 2016 - 07:48 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 17 February 2016 - 10:01 AM, said:

View PostMMCXII, on 16 February 2016 - 09:33 PM, said:

"My home, you will go Hhmmgg yes.."
Still trying to figure out that line. Little help please

Et:"ET phone home"
Yoda:"I'll take you home you sexy bitch!"

Still nuthin? I thought I saw a little luv in Yo's eyes and figured I'd paint more of a picture out of it.. I'm weird
Posted Image





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Yukon Blade Grinder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users