Jump to content


Yukon Blade Grinder: Happy Valentine's Day Edition

Yukon Blade Grinder

  • Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#21 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14440 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 14 February 2016 - 09:03 AM

View PostMMCXII, on 14 February 2016 - 03:01 AM, said:

Straight out a Syrinx yo!! I learn so much about Rush in this rag! Nice one TM!
Here to help all Canadians!


Sponsored Post

#22 Day of Light

Day of Light

    Too Much Information

  • Members *
  • 12547 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Canada
  • Interests:love, music, clothing, shoes, and education

Posted 14 February 2016 - 09:54 AM

Straight outta Syrinx, crazy Maui smoker named Owen
From some weird temple in Megadon
When I barged in, priests got pissed off
Hate the guitar, mad cause no appointment

(I tried)

Fantastic read, TM

Edited by Day of Light, 14 February 2016 - 09:55 AM.


#23 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14440 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 14 February 2016 - 12:21 PM

View PostDay of Light, on 14 February 2016 - 09:54 AM, said:

Straight outta Syrinx, crazy Maui smoker named Owen
From some weird temple in Megadon
When I barged in, priests got pissed off
Hate the guitar, mad cause no appointment

(I tried)

Fantastic read, TM
Glad I could channel your inner-NWA. We all got some funk in us

#24 HomesickAlien

HomesickAlien

    Ye Old Morel Sniffer

  • Members *
  • 10513 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Hinterland
  • Interests:Daydreaming

Posted 14 February 2016 - 02:53 PM

There must be something special in the water of Goatnut that produces this level of creativity.*

















*moonshine

#25 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14440 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 14 February 2016 - 03:05 PM

View Postsubstancewithoutstyle, on 14 February 2016 - 02:53 PM, said:

There must be something special in the water of Goatnut that produces this level of creativity.*

















*moonshine

Goatnut's finest


Edited by Tombstone Mountain, 14 February 2016 - 03:14 PM.


#26 kamrahai

kamrahai

    Prime Mover

  • Members *
  • 933 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Great White North

Posted 14 February 2016 - 03:38 PM

:clap: :ebert:  :clap:

#27 Segue Myles

Segue Myles

    Cupcake Warrior

  • Members
  • 34598 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Interests:Lacuna Coil
    Paradise Lost
    Nightwish
    HIM
    The Gathering
    Within Temptation
    Type O Negative
    Machine Head
    Mastodon
    Trivium
    Metallica
    Jimmy Eat World
    The Juliana Theory
    Bruce Springsteen

Posted 14 February 2016 - 03:51 PM

To the editor:

Posted Image


Edited by Segue Myles, 14 February 2016 - 03:53 PM.


#28 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 32438 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 14 February 2016 - 04:00 PM

As usual bloody brilliant!  You made my Valentine's Day!  I have my 15 year old daughter this week so I am very lucky!  My "true loves" are my daughters.  Valentine's Day is a corporate whore holiday for the masses.  Buy candy, flowers, go out to dinner.  Jewelry store whores profit too.  All good to those in love.  Embrace it.  Stay home and "Love The One Your'e With."

Signed,

Stephen "Stills In Love With You"

Wait, that's THIN LIZZY!!!!

#29 GabesCavesOfIce

GabesCavesOfIce

    The Sphere

  • Members *
  • 7542 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Miamisburg, OH. Miamisburg, Oh. Miamisburg, Oh. Miamisburg, Oh
  • Interests:Miamisburg, Oh

    Outland Empire (located on the opposite US coast from Johnny and Dave).

Posted 14 February 2016 - 04:49 PM

TM,that was really out there. Lotta fun!

#30 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14440 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 14 February 2016 - 04:52 PM

View PostSegue Myles, on 14 February 2016 - 03:51 PM, said:

To the editor:

Posted Image

Are you blowing a kiss to the Blade Grinder? We'll take 'em on Valentine's Day.

#31 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14440 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 14 February 2016 - 06:09 PM

Gotta give it up for x1yyz.

She's an awesome collaborator

Posted Image


Without her pictures,

the Yukon Blade Grinder would be unbearable


Edited by Tombstone Mountain, 14 February 2016 - 06:10 PM.


#32 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14440 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 14 February 2016 - 06:24 PM

Here's the alternate cover

Posted Image



#33 MMCXII

MMCXII

    The God Of Balance

  • Members *
  • 6215 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Edmonton Alberta
  • Interests:Playing drums, creating art, building hot rods, sacred geometry and spirituality, Metal detecting, mountain biking, camping/canoeing, off roading, motorcycles.

Posted 14 February 2016 - 07:09 PM

Ooh that's cold but very fitting

#34 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14440 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 14 February 2016 - 07:11 PM

View PostMMCXII, on 14 February 2016 - 07:09 PM, said:

Ooh that's cold but very fitting
I was going with it originally, but seemed out of place. I'm cool with Neil's decision and support him

#35 MMCXII

MMCXII

    The God Of Balance

  • Members *
  • 6215 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Edmonton Alberta
  • Interests:Playing drums, creating art, building hot rods, sacred geometry and spirituality, Metal detecting, mountain biking, camping/canoeing, off roading, motorcycles.

Posted 14 February 2016 - 07:14 PM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 14 February 2016 - 04:00 PM, said:

As usual bloody brilliant!  You made my Valentine's Day!  I have my 15 year old daughter this week so I am very lucky!  My "true loves" are my daughters.  Valentine's Day is a corporate whore holiday for the masses.  Buy candy, flowers, go out to dinner.  Jewelry store whores profit too.  All good to those in love.  Embrace it.  Stay home and "Love The One Your'e With."

Signed,

Stephen "Stills In Love With You"

Wait, that's THIN LIZZY!!!!

'Teach your Children' Earl

Signed

Crosby Sikes and Nash ;)

#36 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 32045 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 14 February 2016 - 07:16 PM

Posted Image
What does Ming know?! He's just some holier than thou, pessimistic, mopey kid down my block that dresses in attention-getting outfits. A big Morrissey fan from what I hear.

Posted Image
And who cares about Peart. I've got a pinball machine named after me!

Posted Image
I'll be Rush's new drummer. I'll save every one of you. I saved the earth in 14 hours, I can do a 14 hour drum solo. I'm a miracle. Well, that's what she said.

#37 MMCXII

MMCXII

    The God Of Balance

  • Members *
  • 6215 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Edmonton Alberta
  • Interests:Playing drums, creating art, building hot rods, sacred geometry and spirituality, Metal detecting, mountain biking, camping/canoeing, off roading, motorcycles.

Posted 14 February 2016 - 07:17 PM

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 14 February 2016 - 07:11 PM, said:

View PostMMCXII, on 14 February 2016 - 07:09 PM, said:

Ooh that's cold but very fitting
I was going with it originally, but seemed out of place. I'm cool with Neil's decision and support him

Me too man but I'm torn! He's given us 20x more than any other drummer but I still want more!

#38 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14440 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 14 February 2016 - 07:24 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 14 February 2016 - 07:16 PM, said:

Posted Image
What does Ming know?! He's just some holier than thou, pessimistic, mopey kid down my block that dresses in attention-getting outfits. A big Morrissey fan from what I hear.

Posted Image
And who cares about Peart. I've got a pinball machine named after me!

Posted Image
I'll be Rush's new drummer. I'll save every one of you. I saved the earth in 14 hours, I can do a 14 hour drum solo. I'm a miracle. Well, that's what she said.
A great example of international collaboration. Thanks BlazeMan. Flash has a bit of a Shrek thing going on.
Suck on this...it's funny as hell. A great example of a bad film


#39 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 32045 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 14 February 2016 - 07:33 PM

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 14 February 2016 - 07:24 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 14 February 2016 - 07:16 PM, said:

Posted Image
What does Ming know?! He's just some holier than thou, pessimistic, mopey kid down my block that dresses in attention-getting outfits. A big Morrissey fan from what I hear.

Posted Image
And who cares about Peart. I've got a pinball machine named after me!

Posted Image
I'll be Rush's new drummer. I'll save every one of you. I saved the earth in 14 hours, I can do a 14 hour drum solo. I'm a miracle. Well, that's what she said.
A great example of international collaboration. Thanks BlazeMan. Flash has a bit of a Shrek thing going on.
Suck on this...it's funny as hell. A great example of a bad film

One of the best bad mainstream flicks out there.
Great use of that Flash actor in Ted also.

#40 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14440 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 14 February 2016 - 07:41 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 14 February 2016 - 07:33 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 14 February 2016 - 07:24 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 14 February 2016 - 07:16 PM, said:

Posted Image
What does Ming know?! He's just some holier than thou, pessimistic, mopey kid down my block that dresses in attention-getting outfits. A big Morrissey fan from what I hear.

Posted Image
And who cares about Peart. I've got a pinball machine named after me!

Posted Image
I'll be Rush's new drummer. I'll save every one of you. I saved the earth in 14 hours, I can do a 14 hour drum solo. I'm a miracle. Well, that's what she said.
A great example of international collaboration. Thanks BlazeMan. Flash has a bit of a Shrek thing going on.
Suck on this...it's funny as hell. A great example of a bad film

One of the best bad mainstream flicks out there.
Great use of that Flash actor in Ted also.






Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Yukon Blade Grinder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users