49ers 2016 Season Thread: All the Chips Are In

JohnRogers

I would think that the Kelly / Kaepernick marriage is one made in heaven ..

Kap was on his way to becoming a Top 5 QB in the league when the wheels completely fell off the entire organization

I think you give that partnership some time..

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

I would think that the Kelly / Kaepernick marriage is one made in heaven...

That is where my chips are placed. I guess we find out more next month.

So we know Kap is staying but not who is starting. Since Kap news is light here are 5 other players to watch if the 49ers are to have any success.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/san-francisco-49ers-colin-kaepernick-blaine-gabbert-key-players-success-051816

f**k you Kap.

http://www.nfl.com/n...national-anthem

Idiot!! :facepalm:

I couldn't care less about his standing or sitting during the anthem. His reasons for sitting are really lame, but as we live in a free country, he can sit all he wants. He's not hurting anyone.

He should be more concerned about his lousy play. If he wants to succeed, then he had better just run on every play, because his quarterbacking skills are mediocre at best.

• Like 2

f**k you Kap.

I couldn't care less about his standing or sitting during the anthem. His reasons for sitting are really lame, but as we live in a free country, he can sit all he wants. He's not hurting anyone.

He should be more concerned about his lousy play. If he wants to succeed, then he had better just run on every play, because his quarterbacking skills are mediocre at best.

You are right he does. He has a really bad attitude and his play does suck.

• Like 1

f**k you Kap.

He has the right to be a douche bag and it is acceptable in social media for me to call him out for his douchebaggary.

• Like 1

f**k you Kap.

He has the right to be a douche bag and it is acceptable in social media for me to call him out for his douchebaggary.

Pro sports are definitely not lacking in douchebags! :LOL: These days, it seems like every team has at least one!

• Like 4

f**k you Kap.

Pro sports are definitely not lacking in douchebags! :LOL: These days, it seems like every team has at least one!

It just stings a little because this time the douche bag is my douche bag.

:(

• Like 2

I don't get the nfl in this one. If he decided to wear the wrong color shoes the nfl would take action. He does something to stir up this much negative publicity and they say it's a first amendment issue which doesn't fen apply since the nfl is not the government. Bizarre.
  • Like 2

The NFL is right not to step in, even if it is well within their rights. It's a bad precedent to go fascist against political opinions, because if they apply such logic once, it will never be applied evenly. And if they try to apply it evenly, before you know it, someone will get punished because they say they love America.

Just let it be. Kaepernick's value will be hurt by his stupidity with or without the NFL's intervention.

Edited by KenJennings
  • Like 1

The NFL is right not to step in, even if it is well within their rights. It's a bad precedent to go fascist against political opinions, because if they apply such logic once, it will never be applied evenly. And if they try to apply it evenly, before you know it, someone will get punished because they say they love America.

Just let it be. Kaepernick's value will be hurt by his stupidity with or without the NFL's intervention.

They're too scared to but it does damage the shield IMO.

• Like 1

I say believe in what you want. Is the US perfect? No! But to disrespect all that have sacrificed to keep this country going is a disgrace. Stay in the locker room if you don't want to stand for the anthem. And I don't think Kap had any problem accepting millions of dollars from that imperfect country the anthem is for that created the institution that provided riches. :facepalm: Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 3

I say believe in what you want. Is the US perfect? No! But to disrespect all that have sacrificed to keep this country going is a disgrace. Stay in the locker room if you don't want to stand for the anthem. And I don't think Kap had any problem accepting millions of dollars from that imperfect institution the anthem is for. :facepalm:

As far as I can tell he said nothing about it before this even though he has access to the national media on a regular basis. If a reporter didn't ask about it he still wouldn't have spoken out about this. I happen to agree that there are too many incidents where police are too violent but this is not the best way to make the point. No one is really talking about that, they are focused on the disrespect towards those that have sacrificed for the country.

• Like 1

I say believe in what you want. Is the US perfect? No! But to disrespect all that have sacrificed to keep this country going is a disgrace. Stay in the locker room if you don't want to stand for the anthem. And I don't think Kap had any problem accepting millions of dollars from that imperfect country the anthem is for that created the institution that provided riches. :facepalm:

Many stories about it in the news today.