Holy Crap, Batman

ReRushed

I want to beat this new version of Lex Luthor into a bloody pulp. What a total failure. Lex Luthor is a MAN - not some wimpy-ass dooshbag with the voice of a pre-pubescent kid.
  • Like 2

I want to beat this new version of Lex Luthor into a bloody pulp. What a total failure. Lex Luthor is a MAN - not some wimpy-ass dooshbag with the voice of a pre-pubescent kid.

I hear you. Luthor doesn't need to be a skinny wuss just because he's a super genius. See also: Gene Hackman & Kevin Spacey. Of the numerous things that those Superman movies lacked, I never had a problem with Hackman or Spacey as Luthor. Oh well, I guess there's the possibility of Eisenberg being so good as Luthor that I'll forget he's the wimpy ass, pre-pubescent kid that you're noting here. Other than that, the trailer makes it look like potentially good popcorn fun. :blaze:

http://www.lovehkfilm.com/blog/damnyoukozo/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/batman_vs_superman.jpg

http://empireonline.media/jpg/50/0/0/640/480/aspectfit/0/0/0/0/0/0/l/uploaded/superman-batman-fight-alex-ross.jpg

http://sunshine.by/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/superman_batman_kiss.jpg

BRING THIS MAN BACK AS LEX.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/9d/eb/33/9deb334dc8de1f88b0303bd8cbb978f7.jpg

• Like 1

This is my favorite movie Batsuit. Not the power armor one for fighting Supes, but the normal gray and black. Much better than the big rubber suits where it looked like he wouldn't be able to move.

That is what is great about this trailer. Batman is moving and fighting the way you imagine he can move and fight.

I hope the movie is as fun as fun as this trailer.

• Like 1

This is my favorite movie Batsuit. Not the power armor one for fighting Supes, but the normal gray and black. Much better than the big rubber suits where it looked like he wouldn't be able to move.

That is what is great about this trailer. Batman is moving and fighting the way you imagine he can move and fight.

I hope the movie is as fun as fun as this trailer.

This is the best trailer of the bunch. The other ones didn't get me too excited but this one got me interested again. Hopefully, it'll work out.

And yeah, it's the best looking suit of anything we've seen.

• Like 1

I hear you. Luthor doesn't need to be a skinny wuss just because he's a super genius. See also: Gene Hackman & Kevin Spacey. Of the numerous things that those Superman movies lacked, I never had a problem with Hackman or Spacey as Luthor. Oh well, I guess there's the possibility of Eisenberg being so good as Luthor that I'll forget he's the wimpy ass, pre-pubescent kid that you're noting here. Other than that, the trailer makes it look like potentially good popcorn fun. :blaze:

Eisenberg has already shown he can play a major villain when he played the baddie in The Social Network ;)

I just hope he makes Luthor more likeable than he made Zuckerberg

• Like 1

I'm missing something. Elsenberg is 32. He's not a kid. I would say the problem is bigger with afflleck being solidly middle aged

Well, Affleck's 43 so he's definitely middle aged. And Eisenberg's definitely not a kid by definition. But maybe in some of our MINDS, Eisenberg IS a kid and Affleck is NOT fully entrenched in middle-aged-dom.