Time For Bed! I Just Came Up With A Great Name For A Blink 182 Cover Band!

RUSHHEAD666

So I just learned that a golf ball has exactly 482 dimples.

So the name of my Blink 182 band is going to be called...........

Yep you guessed it....

LINK 482

Travis Barker is a great drummer but he cheats with pro tools. I would never do such a thing.

• Like 1

You learn something every day...I never knew bands cheat with protools on drums. You hear stories about vocals being touched up, but doing that to drums is just lame! Edited by Rod in Rio
  • Like 2

I want to know why 482 dimples? Is it because the size of the dimples provide the least amount of friction? Because someone thought if a dimple is cute then a golf ball could be 482 times cuter? Who counted them?!
  • Like 1

I can do just about anything in ProTools. :) Don't blame ProTools if guys can't play a clean take anymore. Sometimes the best "takes" are made of several passes at a part. For what it's worth the killer Al solo's on Permanent Waves and Moving Pictures are composites of multiple takes most notably Freewill. This was around the time he started doing that. There was no ProTools in 1979, just a good old 24 track tape machine (potentially tied to another 24 track machine). The only difference is it's faster to do it ProTools than it was bouncing track to track on a tape machine.
  • Like 2

I can do just about anything in ProTools. :) Don't blame ProTools if guys can't play a clean take anymore. Sometimes the best "takes" are made of several passes at a part. For what it's worth the killer Al solo's on Permanent Waves and Moving Pictures are composites of multiple takes most notably Freewill. This was around the time he started doing that. There was no ProTools in 1979, just a good old 24 track tape machine (potentially tied to another 24 track machine). The only difference is it's faster to do it ProTools than it was bouncing track to track on a tape machine.

You rule rule Jim! Well stated! I still need to get my ass over to your house. Luckily I've had Skylar on many Tuesdays though. My 15 year old. Hope all is well.

I want to know why 482 dimples? Is it because the size of the dimples provide the least amount of friction? Because someone thought if a dimple is cute then a golf ball could be 482 times cuter? Who counted them?!

:LOL:

Earl's so full of shit. :laughing guy:

Hahaha!! Story of my fuckking life!!!!

• Like 1

So...the party. March 5th. What should I bring...besides drugs?

"Allentown" you read my mind!! HAHAHA! I was just going to ask you if you were really going to come!! SO PUMPED!

Well booze counts as drugs! Bring anything you want!

How about a woman 36 years old, blonde, blue eyes about 5'11. LOL!

Been there done that.

Pun intended. LOL!!!

I'm getting a keg buddy! FUKK IT!! ANIMAL HOUSE 2.0!

I hired Geddy and Alex to fly in so they can jam with me in the garage!!! It's going to be EPIC! It was only 10 GRAND!!! 5 grand each plus expenses.

• Like 2

Why spend days on a take if you can patch it up in pro tools?

HAHAHAHA! SO TRUE! Travis Barker is a good drummer but he's a big fuckking cheat.

The former is debateable.

I get it man. Do you think Travis is a hack?

Hey DD are you bringing your family to my party?

"Allentown" you read my mind!! HAHAHA! I was just going to ask you if you were really going to come!! SO PUMPED!

Been there done that.

Pun intended. LOL!!!

I hired Geddy and Alex to fly in so they can jam with me in the garage!!! It's going to be EPIC! It was only 10 GRAND!!! 5 grand each plus expenses.

Should I bring my blonde friend Wendy?! :outtahere:

And hey, I'll buy the beer for Geddy and Alex! If you guys jam together we can't call you Rush, so what should we call you?

Been there done that.

Pun intended. LOL!!!

Should I bring my blonde friend Wendy?! :outtahere:

And hey, I'll buy the beer for Geddy and Alex! If you guys jam together we can't call you Rush, so what should we call you?

Hahaha! Sure! Bring your blonde friend Wendy!! I still love that name. After all I am Peter Pan. The little boy who never grew up!!! No wonder Wendy 1.0 split. LOL!!!

Hmmmmm.

You can call the new band with Ged, Alex and me.....................

LUSH!

• Like 1

Yep you guessed it....

LINK 482

Travis Barker is a great drummer but he cheats with pro tools. I would never do such a thing.

Post appreciated.

:LOL: :LOL:

Edited by rhyv
  • Like 1

Yep you guessed it....

LINK 482

Post appreciated.

:LOL: :LOL:

Hahahaha!

Thank you my Rock And Roll Sister!!!

CHEERS AND BUENOS NOCHAS!

E