Puppy Monkey Baby

JohnRogers

Stupid.

That's the most positive comment I can give that commercial.

Very stupid, and the makers of the ad know that, but that ad is doing its job -- after one viewing we remember that it was an ad for Mountain Dew, and we're here talking about it.

I was able to explain to my wife it was a commercial for a Mt Dew with Fruit Juice and extra Caffeine. Add odd combination. Many SB commercials the product is not remembered.

Stupid.

Very stupid, and the makers of the ad know that, but that ad is doing its job -- after one viewing we remember that it was an ad for Mountain Dew, and we're here talking about it.

I guess so. I could have a pink kangaroo kick me in the crotch to sell Coca-Cola products but it'd still be hard for me to admit that the ad is doing its job. But hey, you'd remember Coke and that idiot JohnnyBlaze that got walloped in the jewels by a roo. And what would the memorable 3 word seller be? Pink Roo Crotch? ;)

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

Stupid.

Heh, I had forgotten what the ad was for until you mentioned it. All I remembered was horror.

• Like 1

Stupid.

Press is Press :codger:

Stupid.

I was able to explain to my wife it was a commercial for a Mt Dew with Fruit Juice and extra Caffeine. Add odd combination. Many SB commercials the product is not remembered.

The one I remember is Doritos because the Dorito chip was the main thing (w the baby).

Its entertaining. :)

:facepalm:

I just watched again. :(

I didn't see it until just now . . . .strangely drawing me in . . . . something about the rhythm of the words , because that thing sure is ugly (couldn't they find a cuter dog?)

Stupid.

Heh, I had forgotten what the ad was for until you mentioned it. All I remembered was horror.

What was more horrific was the picture of neil in chaps and codpiece.
  • Like 1

Its entertaining. :)

:facepalm:

I just watched again. :(

I didn't see it until just now . . . .strangely drawing me in . . . . something about the rhythm of the words , because that thing sure is ugly (couldn't they find a cuter dog?)

that's all part of the twisted charm.
  • Like 1