2016 MLB Season Thread

The Analog Cub

Twins at 0-9, the worst starting record in their franchise's history. Braves trying their hardest to keep up with them, giving up a grand slam to that motherf*cker Bryce Harper to go 0-9 as well.

Also, Phillies LHP Daniel Stumpf suspended 80 games for PEDs.

Nice win for the Pirates tonight after 4 losses! McCutchen gets his first homer of the season !! Brewers are shut out, 5-0.

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/Unknown-4.jpeg

Edited by blueschica

Nice win for the Pirates tonight after 4 losses! McCutchen gets his first homer of the season !! Brewers are shut out, 5-0.

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/Unknown-4.jpeg

Hey right on, my guys broke their 4 game schneid today thanks to timely dingers by Josh Reddick and Steven Vogt on his replica jersey day.

All the while right next door (yep about 100 feet away) the Warriors went 1-0 with a thrashing of the the Houston Rockettes. Was a good day in Oaktown and I didn't even have to use my AK.

• Like 1

Pretty fascinating tidbit on Sunday Night Baseball. This is VIn Scully's last year. His first year was 66 years ago, in 1950. This was Connie Mack's last year as A's manager.
  • Like 2

Pretty fascinating tidbit on Sunday Night Baseball. This is VIn Scully's last year. His first year was 66 years ago, in 1950. This was Connie Mack's last year as A's manager.

It is definitely going to be a sad day for baseball when he hangs it up, like when Caray and Santo died. He's pretty divisive on his casting style but I love the guy.

Edited by BowlCity
  • Like 1

It is definitely going to be a sad day for baseball when he hangs it up, like when Caray and Santo died. He's pretty divisive on his casting style but I love the guy.

I think he's great. Ill listen to Dodger games just to hear him. My wife thinks he's boring, though.

• Like 1

That motherf*cker has done it again!

JAKE ARRIETA HAS NO-HIT THE REDS!

That is so awesome !! According to ESPN, Reds had not been no hit in regular season since 1971- wow! Now please send him to work with the Pirate pitching staff, bwa ha ha.

Edited by blueschica

Wow. Damn. No hiiters are cool. Just ask Dock Ellis.

Yeah, Pittsburgh wasn't quite sure what to think when that all came out, but in the end the Steel City loves a winner!

• Like 1

Wow. Damn. No hiiters are cool. Just ask Dock Ellis.

Yeah, Pittsburgh wasn't quite sure what to think when that all came out, but in the end the Steel City loves a winner!

Quite a character, that Dock.

• Like 1

Bases loaded, nobody out......and the Texas Rangers run themselves into a bone-headed triple play. :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

Blue Jays' Chris Colabello suspended 80 games for PEDs. Dumbass

Yeah, I thought of Geddy when I saw that. Hope they weren't counting on him too much in the lineup!

He was 2-26. I don't think they were, really.

• Like 1

The Cubs run differential is greater than the number of runs scored by the New York Yankees...