The 2016-17 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread

Crimsonmistymemory

I haven't seen the Chiefs play all year until today. They aren't nearly as impressive as their schedule and the team's they've beaten would suggest. Very nice win for the Bucs. The offense looked good today with just some trouble in the red zone and the weird Jameis fumble early in the game. Conte gets another weak of silencing his haters who usually call for his head on talk radio. Bucs are at .500

Please use audio recollection of Gene Deckerhoff's voice with the call...

BUCS WIN! BUCS WIN! BUCS WIN!!!!

:yay:

The ole buccos were the 1st team (umm cardiac kids) in over a year to hand KC a defeat at home!!!

WhooooooHooooo

Let's GO Bucs :madra:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

Still savoring Sundays win & laughing on the interviews with Jamis saying how the crowd at Arrow Head inspired him by doing the war chant. I am going to try to get it started up this Sunday when we host the Seapigeons :LOL: Hopefully we will have our 2nd home win of the season... :musicnote: You may that I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one :musicnote: :P

Go Bucs! :madra:

• Like 1

Still savoring Sundays win & laughing on the interviews with Jamis saying how the crowd at Arrow Head inspired him by doung the war chant. I am going to try to get it started up this Sunday when we host the Seapigeons :LOL: Hopefully we will have our 2nd home win of the season... :musicnote: You may that I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one :musicnote: :P

Too many gators and canes fans here to get that chop going I think.

Still savoring Sundays win & laughing on the interviews with Jamis saying how the crowd at Arrow Head inspired him by doing the war chant. I am going to try to get it started up this Sunday when we host the Seapigeons :LOL: Hopefully we will have our 2nd home win of the season... :musicnote: You may that I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one :musicnote: :P

The (unofficial) agreement from what I understand and read on the subject is war chant for Winston/ Aguayo and gator chomp for Hargreaves :D

The (unofficial) agreement from what I understand and read on the subject is war chant for Winston/ Aguayo and gator chomp for Hargreaves :D

What do we do for former canes, start a brawl?

• Like 1

Well here I am once again in anticipation of tomorrow's game. I can say the one thing I am happiest about at this point is everyone has counted the Ole Bucco's out of it. Prayerfully it will be great locker room postings to motivate the team. I am confident if the team that played last week in KC shows up we will have more than 1/2 a chance for the upset!!! I still am hopeful this team exorcized the home win demons that have plagued this organization for far to long. As mentioned before the football bounces funny every game day. I really hope all the goofy bounces go our way! And yes I will try to get the war chant going!!!

Go BUCS!!! :madra:

• Like 1

This last pick should do it. Wow, big win imminent. I'm almost convinced this team is really good. I wish the offense would have done more in the last 3 quarters but what a show from the defense. Watching Sherman and carrol constantly begging the officials for calls makes the Seahawks easy to hate.
  • Like 1

Still Beaming about yesterdays win! It was so fun to be in the Stadium on a day like that. So many frownie faces on Seahawks fans. We as Bucs fans are really not used to that yet!:yay: some nice things (that have not happened in quite awhile) that came out of yesterdays performanc. 3 wins in a row! 2nd home win (also in a row)! Above .500!

Go Bucs :madra:

• Like 1

Some quotes from a story on yesterdays game, regarding those of us that were in the stands... :D

It rattled inside your head like the Bucs defense rattled Seattle bones in an emotional 14-5 win. For a moment, at least, anything seems possible and the Bucs seem like a dangerous team.

That after a remarkable 60 minutes of football, one that had the big crowd of 63,674 at Raymond James Stadium fully engaged. They never let up. This was a Bucs crowd, an old-time Bucs crowd, with old-time Bucs defense to match. The Bucs and their fans were pewter partners again.

"Sounded like it," Hall of Famer and former Bucs great Warren Sapp said. "I know that sound."

And there was that crowd. Been a long time since there was one like this at Raymond James. You knew it was different as soon as the game began. Give yourselves a hand, folks.

"That place was rocking," Koetter said. "I was trying to talk to guys on the field, and it was a waste of your breath because you couldn't hear a word you were saying."

Very impressive. Defense faltered a bit early on and tend so give up too many long balls but overall played very well especially the pass rush. Jameis made a few ill advised tosses but does a nice job finding open receivers. Kicking game still suspect and I have a gonna hurt them before it's over

Yes, I agree, one week, one team at a time. I am confident this squad has a chance to win against the Saints this Sunday. I am hoping Dallas will "look past us an let thier gaurd down and lose. That thought is a shot in the dark but plausable none the less. It is amazing how just a mere few weeks ago I was resigned to another pitiful season. Now all the excitement and anticipation is bristling once again. The only thing that worries me is the Bucs are favored to win. I prefer when every one counts them out. Just like the last 3 weeks. I do whole heartedly believe this Bucs team has turned a corner. They are playing for each other and when that happens in this league wonderful things can happen.

Go Bucs :madra:

• Like 1

Wow oh Wow oh wOw!! What a game what a season!! 5 in a row!when was the last time that happened? Too long ago! 3 wins at home! The worst we can do is 8-8. I belive this squad will best that. Up next the Coeboys. WhoooooooHooooooo!!!!

Go Bucs!:madra:

• Like 1

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah298/SeanJohn51/20161211_195145_zpsd2lawrhz.jpg

A selfie of me on the 50 yard line after Sunday's victory over our Division rivals the Saints.The most amazing of things was how pungent the smell of fresh cut grass. i guess with all the cleats stirred up the Bermuda scent of victory! looking forward to another great game on prime time this Sunday as we travel to the#1 seed Dallas Cowboys.

Go Bucs!! :madra:

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah298/SeanJohn51/20161211_195145_zpsd2lawrhz.jpg

A selfie of me on the 50 yard line after Sunday's victory over our Division rivals the Saints.The most amazing of things was how pungent the smell of fresh cut grass. i guess with all the cleats stirred up the Bermuda scent of victory! looking forward to another great game on prime time this Sunday as we travel to the#1 seed Dallas Cowboys.

Go Bucs!! :madra:

You should post that in my good smells thread!

• Like 1

OMG I just heard Chris Collinsworth just say something positive about our Bucs!! Stating Tampa right now is playing with the best defense in the league. I had to do a double take to see if the producers had wired him for an electric shock or he cringed when he had to say so. That truly is a 1st for me as I always remember CC only saying positive stuff with following it up with "well they got luckey" or "good thing no one saw what really happened" etc. A strange day in Tampa Bay indeed. Looking forward to a GREAT game!!!!

Go Bucs!!! :madra:

Then he said something stupid. Said Dallas should be able to go up and down the field all night but are killing themselves with penalties. It hasn't occurred to him that maybe some of th big plays are happening due to fouls. Then said the bucs defense has only played well because of turnovers right after the bucs gave Dallas defense a short field with turnover. He's coming off as lazy.
  • Like 1