Super Bowl Fiftyippieki-yay

Crimsonmistymemory

It's hard to believe that Lady Gaga has been the most credible act on display tonight.

Has anyone seen Jay Z lately? I'm afraid he's been crushed between Beyonce's thighs. Or is that Earl Campbell out there?

They moved it to Beyonce's thighs.

• Like 1

It's hard to believe that Lady Gaga has been the most credible act on display tonight.

Has anyone seen Jay Z lately? I'm afraid he's been crushed between Beyonce's thighs. Or is that Earl Campbell out there?

They moved it to Beyonce's thighs.

Sorry, but if you think you're getting a black hole joke out of me, you lose.

• Like 1

Coldplay? At a half time show? Hell this is thenBay area. Gomme freaking Huey Lewis for feck sake.

Too Short or E-40 would

Have actually been a good move.

Too short is better than too long...so yes it would have been preferred.

There is no f***ing way I'm watching the Grammys unless Alice Cooper promises to slaughter all of the other artists listed.

• Like 1

36 teams with a lead at half-time in a Super Bowl have gone on to win, 10 teams who were behind went on to win.

What's the record for teams who recovered an onside kick to start the second half?

Yes, I'm trolling for likes.

• Like 1

Coldplay? At a half time show? Hell this is thenBay area. Gomme freaking Huey Lewis for feck sake.

Too Short or E-40 would

Have actually been a good move.

I hear they were considering the Dead Kennedys.

Or maybe a star studded 20 minute extended dance version of "We Built This City".

• Like 1

Halftime show? pfft... There's a 25 year old Star Trek rerun on BBC America I've only seen a dozen times.

You missed Beyonce's tribute to Earl Campbell.

• Like 2

Halftime show? pfft... There's a 25 year old Star Trek rerun on BBC America I've only seen a dozen times.

That's about the same age as you isn't it?

Nah, It's actually 23 years old... which would've made me 6 the first time I saw it.

I prefer the original series myself.

36 teams with a lead at half-time in a Super Bowl have gone on to win, 10 teams who were behind went on to win.

49 teams with the lead at the end of the game have won. I wonder if there's a vegas betting line on this.

You missed Beyonce's tribute to Earl Campbell.

Oh no I missed Bouncey's half time performance. Was her husband Lay-Z performing as well?
  • Like 2