Happy Birthday Crimsonmistymemory!

The Cat 3

http://www.jonsutvalgte.no/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/The-Arran-Premium-Single-Sherry-Cask-1998-43.jpg

From the cask of 43. ¡Salud!

Thank you goose, I wish I could reach right in this LCD screen and crack this bottle open :ebert: I do have a bottle of bourbon conveniently located very near me and one is goin down the hatch in your honor :D :cheers:

Happy Birthday Crimson, I havent seen you around lately, hope you have a good one :cheers:

Thank you BBMS101 :ebert: things are well as I hope they are for you. I am having a blast celebrating a day that at one point in my life I thought I would never reach. Be safe my friend :cheers:

I didn't realize this many regular members share a birthday today

Happy birthday Crimson! Always fun to chat with :) :fistbump:

TOG (only because I know caps drive you crazy :LOL: ) thank you I appreciate you reaching out with you birthday well wishes and it is my honor to be able to chat from time to time with you my friend :ebert: be safe my friend you have a very bright future ahead of you :cheers:

I didn't realize this many regular members share a birthday today

Happy birthday Crimson! Always fun to chat with :) :fistbump:

I second that notion :cosmo: Cheers and Happy Birthday :rose:

Thank you Rhyta for your birthday wishes, I really do appreciate it. :cheers:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

Happy birthday, Crimson! I am honoured to share a birthday with you, my wonderful friend! It is my pleasure to hold the esteemed position of sister to the boy inside of you :yes:

I hope that your birthday celebration is filled with as much joy as you bring to others. And bourbon--I hope you have plenty of your beloved bourbon! :cheers:

bean thank you so much dear friend, I hope you are have you are having as much of a blast on this day that I am! The Mrs. & I have been making our round and collecting goodies from all the establishments that give free stuff to birthday celebrators. So far w

I have had free breakfast, ice cream, cheese burger and fries, and a beer! We are our my way to get a free sub sandwich. I have had no luck finding the free Bourbon but good thing I had a plan "B" for that :LOL: . Thank you for your wonderful birthday greeting. You are a near and dear friend to me that only several thousand miles separates us :ebert: :cheers:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

Happy birthday, Crimson! I am honoured to share a birthday with you, my wonderful friend! It is my pleasure to hold the esteemed position of sister to the boy inside of you :yes:

I hope that your birthday celebration is filled with as much joy as you bring to others. And bourbon--I hope you have plenty of your beloved bourbon! :cheers:

bean thank you so much dear friend, I hope you are have you are having as much of a blast on this day that I am! The Mrs. & I have been making our round and collecting goodies from all the establishments that give free stuff to birthday celebrators. So far w

I have had free breakfast, ice cream, cheese burger and fries, and a beer! We are our my way to get a free sub sandwich. I have had no luck finding the free Bourbon but good thing I had a plan "B" for that :LOL: . Thank you for your wonderful birthday greeting. You are a near and dear friend to me that only several thousand miles separates us :ebert: :cheers:

:LOL: That sounds awesome, Crimson! I am indeed having a blast so far, and things are just about to get started! I think I may have some ice cream in my future, too. I'm glad that you had a Plan B (hahaha) for your bourbon!

Yes, you know it's a true friendship when that kind of physical distance doesn't diminish the idea of "near and dear" :) Cheers to you! :cheers:

Happy Birthday, CCM! The CASK of '43 indeed!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Drinkage/Drinkage-%20Metal%20Wine%20Goblet%201%20cr.jpg Draw another goblet...

Thank you OldRUSHfan just imagine this goblet full, well 1/2 full by now of Bourbon :D One of my bithdaytoasts is to you my friend :cheers:

• Like 1