Happy Birthday Bean-Tor!

The Cat 3

Hey Bean!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!

Thank you very much, Earl! You rock, too, ya delightful metal maniac! :haz:

Hahaha! You are sweet and a wonderful addition to the Rush Forum Family!

Cheers!

"I'm A Believer"

Love,

Neil Diamond

:blush: Aww thank you for your kind words, Earl! I'm very glad to be part of The Family :yes:

You got it! Serious for once! LOL!

Canadian women RULE!

I'm done with Americans! HAHAHA!

Signed,

"COLD FIRE"

:LOL: Oh Earl, I know you have a serious side. Thanks, I'm obviously biased but I think we're pretty great; I'm sure it's not just us Canadian women who are awesome, though! ;)

Signed,

"FIRE IN THE HEAD" (song courtesy of another Canadian rock trio, The Tea Party)

You are correct my dear! All women on the planet are great. I love "Planet Of Women" by ZZ TOP!"

I just told Rod that I am going to move to Brazil though.

I prefer a heavy metal band called OZ!!!

Signed,

"Fire In The Brain"

• Like 1

Hey Bean!!!

Cheers!

"I'm A Believer"

Love,

Neil Diamond

:blush: Aww thank you for your kind words, Earl! I'm very glad to be part of The Family :yes:

Canadian women RULE!

Signed,

"COLD FIRE"

:LOL: Oh Earl, I know you have a serious side. Thanks, I'm obviously biased but I think we're pretty great; I'm sure it's not just us Canadian women who are awesome, though! ;)

Signed,

You are correct my dear! All women on the planet are great. I love "Planet Of Women" by ZZ TOP!"

Signed,

"Fire In The Brain"

I f***ing love ZZ Top.

On another note... Maybe you should live half the year in Brazil and the other half in Canada--"FIRE AND ICE, SHE'LL TAKE YOUR HEART AWAY!"

• Like 1

Hey Bean!!!

Cheers!

"I'm A Believer"

Love,

Neil Diamond

Canadian women RULE!

Signed,

"COLD FIRE"

Signed,

Signed,

"Fire In The Brain"

I f***ing love ZZ Top.

On another note... Maybe you should live half the year in Brazil and the other half in Canada--"FIRE AND ICE, SHE'LL TAKE YOUR HEART AWAY!"

HAHAHAHA!!! BEAN! You are incredible!! Are you kidding me right now??????

I absolutely ADORE CINDERELLA!!!!!!!!

"NIGHT SONGS" is an EPIC HAIR METAL CLASSIC!

I saw Cinderella open for Bon Jovi on the "Slippery When Wet" Tour!! EPIC! Cinderella was amazing until the bass amp went out!!!!

Perhaps I will just move to Canada! It's closer and cheaper! LOL!

Besides my favorite song is "Beer Drinkers And Hell Raisers!"

Signed,

"TRES HOMBRES"

GEDDY ALEX AND NEIL!!

I mean

STING SUMMERS AND COPELAND

I mean

CLAYPOOL LADONE AND ALEXANDER

I mean

GIBBONS, HILL and BEARD!!!!

Hey Bean, "I Bad, I'm Nationwide"

I mean I'm "Worldwide Live!"

SCORPIONS!

You know I'm just having fun. Not trying to be some lame EGOIST.

Earls Just Want To Have Fun.

Cyndi Lauper

Ok I I'm Brooks And Dunn.

• Like 1

I've had a lengthy love affair with Cinderella :cheers: Long Cold Winter is an album that'll always hold a special place in my heart, haha. How I would've loved to see them live!

Earl, there's no doubt you're bad, you're nationwide :cool: It's plain to me that you're just having fun, and fun is pretty damn important. You're anything but lame! I get a kick out of your posts, so you're all good here. That "Earls just want to have fun" line is pure f***ing gold in my books! :LOL:

• Like 2

Happy belated birthday, bean! Hope you had a lovely one! :pussy:

http://cs627729.vk.me/v627729713/362ca/BIv3dY3dtEo.jpg

Thank you, lemony! I'm lucky to say that it was far lovelier than I could have imagined. I probably wore the expression of that magnificent cat at some point during the celebration :LOL:

It's nice to see you here again. :hi:

• Like 1

I've had a lengthy love affair with Cinderella :cheers: Long Cold Winter is an album that'll always hold a special place in my heart, haha. How I would've loved to see them live!

Earl, there's no doubt you're bad, you're nationwide :cool: It's plain to me that you're just having fun, and fun is pretty damn important. You're anything but lame! I get a kick out of your posts, so you're all good here. That "Earls just want to have fun" line is pure f***ing gold in my books! :LOL:

Hahahaha! Hey Bean! You are hilarious!!!! Thanks a lot!!! "Deguello" is my favorite ZZ album!!! I love it!!

CINDERELLA RULES!!!

I'm glad they didn't stick the same old hair metal scene. They changed it up and when hard rock blues!!! Tom's voice is amazing.

YOU ROCK!!!!!

• Like 1

Happy Birthday young lady!! :dweez: :chickendance: :haz: :7up: :cosmo:

Thank you very much, troutman! I imagine I employed all of those dance moves on my birthday :LOL: and I may have had a little drink to boot!

:hail: :P

Oh my goodness! :LOL: Thankfully I did not experience any such mishaps! :cool:

• Like 1

Hahahaha! Hey Bean! You are hilarious!!!! Thanks a lot!!! "Deguello" is my favorite ZZ album!!! I love it!!

CINDERELLA RULES!!!

I'm glad they didn't stick the same old hair metal scene. They changed it up and when hard rock blues!!! Tom's voice is amazing.

YOU ROCK!!!!!

Thanks, Earl :LOL:

That's a very fine choice for a favourite...with ZZ Top, I find my favourite song ("Tush") is easier to choose than an album :blush:

I agree with you on Cinderella, too :ebert: I've never really known many folks who like them, so it's refreshing to find other fans here!

Hey Earl--YOU ROCK, TOO! :haz:

• Like 1

CINDERELLA RULES!!!

YOU ROCK!!!!!

That's a very fine choice for a favourite...with ZZ Top, I find my favourite song ("Tush") is easier to choose than an album :blush:

I agree with you on Cinderella, too :ebert: I've never really known many folks who like them, so it's refreshing to find other fans here!

I love Cinderella!
  • Like 1

CINDERELLA RULES!!!

YOU ROCK!!!!!

I love Cinderella!

Right on, S25S! I thought you were among the handful of fans I've noticed! :cheers: