Another "Shining Star" Has Passed Away! Maurice White! Founder Of Earth Wind And Fire!!! UGH!!! RIP!!!

RUSHHEAD666

Earl men live but in order to live they eventually must also die. :AlienSmiley:

I know mate! it's the sad truth of reality! At least these musicians will carry on forever through there music. Well until the sun eventually burns out or an asteroid the size of the Death Star slams into the Earth!

"Got To Get You Into My Life" by Earth Wind & Fire destroys The Beatles version. JMO

I know mate! it's the sad truth of reality! At least these musicians will carry on forever through there music. Well until the sun eventually burns out or an asteroid the size of the Death Star slams into the Earth!

"Got To Get You Into My Life" by Earth Wind & Fire destroys The Beatles version. JMO

That won't be for at least 5 billion years! The Earth will probably be fuckked before then though and we'll be fuckked way before even that!

• Like 1

This hurts ... My Mom's favorite band when I was growing up, and the family went to see them often ... Incredible, influential and iconic .. not to mention and enormous inspiration

Thank you Maurice

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 3

That won't be for at least 5 billion years! The Earth will probably be fuckked before then though and we'll be fuckked way before even that!

Hahahaha!!!! I love it Pat. Let's write a screen play and called it "PLANET FUKKED." Starring Seth Rogan.

Yeah, the planet will die before the sun burns out. The planet will die before it's hit by an asteroid.

I will assure you this. Even on an ultra liberal forum. The planet will NOT die from Global Warming.

I believe in Global Cooling.

All of humanity will freeze to death. The Earth will become the Planet Hoth.

Not even the Force will save this beautiful blue marble of madness.

Thanks MAN-UNKIND!

This hurts ... My Mom's favorite band when I was growing up, and the family went to see them often ... Incredible, influential and iconic .. not to mention and enormous inspiration

Thank you Maurice

Proof of influence and appeal, from one generation to the next- my eight year-old son loves September. It's one of his favourite songs, ever.

I loved EWF in the seventies. In fact, the only time I ever heard Xanadu before a few years ago was when I was in a record store on 8th Street in the Village looking for an Earth Wind and Fire album.

Thank you, Maurice, is right.

Rest in peace.

• Like 1