Happy Anniversary, Blueschica!

Lorraine

HEY!!!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Happy%20Birtday%20stuff/Congrats-%20congratulations%2012.gif :clap: :ebert:

• Like 1

Thank you, Orfie! I love the dragonflies!

They're my favorite Flying insect! All the different varieties! I have one for garden display, but it broke, and I fixed it, now I have no garden! :( oh, I also have a metal box with Dragonfly decorations on it that is a candle holder for the outdoors.... :)

• Like 1

http://www.glitters123.com/glitter_graphics/NHL/NHL-Glitters-21.gif Happy First Anniversary Blueschica!

Awesome Penguin! Thank you for the anniversary wish, RGLT! Hope the healing is coming along well. :)

• Like 1

Congrats! :banana:

Thanks, Snowdog! I don't think I ever told you I am originally from Naperville, when very young. I hear it's different now! :D I always enjoy your vacation photos!

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

Thanks, Snowdog! I don't think I ever told you I am originally from Naperville, when very young. I hear it's different now! :D I always enjoy your vacation photos!

From what I hear, Naperville has gotten quite snooty. I don't get there very often. It's clear across the other side of town from me.

Thanks for the kind words in regards to my photos. :cheers:

• Like 1

From what I hear, Naperville has gotten quite snooty. I don't get there very often. It's clear across the other side of town from me.

Thanks for the kind words in regards to my photos. :cheers:

Yeah,my dad says we lived in a family farmhouse at the edge of town. :codger: My jaw dropped when I met someone here in PA that transferred from Aurora and she said, "Naperville, that's where the rich people live . . . " ??!!??

Happy Anniversary!

:martini: :cosmo: :martini: :cosmo: :martini: :cosmo: :martini: :cosmo: :martini: :cosmo: :martini: :cosmo: :martini: :cosmo: :martini: :cosmo: :martini: :cosmo: :martini: :cosmo: :martini: :cosmo:

Thank you treeduck! I think I will have one of your drinks! :hail:

• Like 1

Congratulations! The forum is a better place with you here :)

Thanks, Gina! It was a blast figuring out those intro video clues this summer with you and the other TRF guys. And I enjoy hearing about Ghost! :D

• Like 1