Belechick is a dope

HemiBeers

He was pressing because he knew it would be Brady's last chance at a Super Bowl, since he'll be taking a role in Trump's cabinet next fall. Can't be Attorney General AND a full time QB at the same time.
  • Like 2

You do realize that if you back and change a decision it affects everything that comes after, right? Maybe one of the field goals is blocked and returned? Maybe after a field goal the Broncos return the kickoff for a touchdown? armchair coaching
  • Like 3

You do realize that if you back and change a decision it affects everything that comes after, right? Maybe one of the field goals is blocked and returned? Maybe after a field goal the Broncos return the kickoff for a touchdown? armchair coaching

Seattle made the same mistake of not taking points when they are given. And we know that outcomes aren't guaranteed.
  • Like 2

It's so easy, literally anyone can do it. Coulda shoulda woulda.

• Like 1

Apparently others agree: http://www.nj.com/gi...anning_pol.html As impotent as the Broncos running game and offense was, they would have had adequate time for another drive or two if they kicked a field goal and cut the lead to 20-15. Patriots were playing an old Peyton Manning, not a 28 year old Peyton Manning. PM has nothing left. Oh well, Broncos will get mud-stomped in the SB anyway. Those decisions were as dumb as the Seattle passing decision in the SB. Edited by 2112FirstStreet
  • Like 1

It's good to see that Goodell tried to deflate the Patriots tablets. Oh they don't work? well just reboot them. Oh that didn't work? well try it again. Edited by 2112FirstStreet
  • Like 2

Tom Brady just didnt have it in him yesterday during the game with The Broncos. The only one that played good was GRONK.

gronk is crazy good, grudging respect, i'd love him if he was on another team.

although his temper tantrum about not getting an interference call in the end zone was beneath him. Replay showed absolutely no interference. Yeah I get it...whine about the no call and you might get the next one.

Edited by 2112FirstStreet
  • Like 3

last 3 drives would have given you 3 field goals and a win.

Think about that one all summer Tommy Boy.

In hindsight, yeah I was mad too but when it was all happening I could see why he'd take such an aggressive stance against that defense it just didn't work out.

The bottom line is that the Patriots didn't play like the Patriots up until there was 3 minutes or so left in the game and by that point they just couldn't pull that many horseshoes out of their ass to win. Nobody's gonna' win when you're playing like that.

Even with that missed extra point- They still had almost the whole game to rebound and get back in it but couldn't.

The better team won yesterday. I just hope Peyton and co. can beat the Panthers now.

• Like 1

That last late 4th and 6 play was Dumas.

Yeah I agree there, 6 yards was way too far away. It could've been 40 yards at that point.

I'm still amazed they were able to convert on consecutive 4th downs to make it a 2 point game at all, really.

awesome facepalm by tom brady after the 2pt conversion failed!

Dude, 2 point conversions are never gimmies you couldn't have been too surprised.

• Like 1

Tom Brady just didnt have it in him yesterday during the game with The Broncos. The only one that played good was GRONK.

gronk is crazy good, grudging respect, i'd love him if he was on another team.

although his temper tantrum about not getting an interference call in the end zone was beneath him. Replay showed absolutely no interference. Yeah I get it...whine about the no call and you might get the next one.

Probably bad memories when he was in a defender's bear hug in the endzone a couple years back to the tune of a no call that cost them the game.

Edited by Del_Duio
  • Like 1