Belechick is a dope

HemiBeers

last 3 drives would have given you 3 field goals and a win.

Think about that one all summer Tommy Boy.

In hindsight, yeah I was mad too but when it was all happening I could see why he'd take such an aggressive stance against that defense it just didn't work out.

The bottom line is that the Patriots didn't play like the Patriots up until there was 3 minutes or so left in the game and by that point they just couldn't pull that many horseshoes out of their ass to win. Nobody's gonna' win when you're playing like that.

Even with that missed extra point- They still had almost the whole game to rebound and get back in it but couldn't.

The better team won yesterday. I just hope Peyton and co. can beat the Panthers now.

Kick the first field goal and you cut it to 20-15 with 6 minutes to play....plllllllenty of time for another drive or two, especially since the Broncos couldn't run the ball. Classic Belicheck arrogance.

I've seen Belichick go for it on 4th down more than any coach.

And onside kicks in the 1st quarter too!

In hindsight, yeah I was mad too but when it was all happening I could see why he'd take such an aggressive stance against that defense it just didn't work out.

The bottom line is that the Patriots didn't play like the Patriots up until there was 3 minutes or so left in the game and by that point they just couldn't pull that many horseshoes out of their ass to win. Nobody's gonna' win when you're playing like that.

Even with that missed extra point- They still had almost the whole game to rebound and get back in it but couldn't.

The better team won yesterday. I just hope Peyton and co. can beat the Panthers now.

I think, and hope, that the Panthers are going to stomp the Broncos.

Manning is going to get crushed.

The Patriots didn't have the offensive line or the running game to take the heat off Brady. I thought it was impressive for the game to come down to the wire given the hand Brady was dealt. He took a beating yesterday.

Winners win, losers make excuses.

Manning > Brady

Manning isn't anywhere near Brady. You can get into his head much easier. Let's watch Manning's happy feet on Super Bowl Sunday.
  • Like 2

The Patriots didn't have the offensive line or the running game to take the heat off Brady. I thought it was impressive for the game to come down to the wire given the hand Brady was dealt. He took a beating yesterday.

Manning > Brady

I can see why you think that. Brady is, after all, 11-6 lifetime against Peyton led teams.

How's his playoff record against Manning? What about his record in the biggest game the two can play against each other?

I don't think that you want to rely too much on regular season statistics if you're comparing Brady and Manning...unless you care to make an honest assessment and not just engage in blind fanboyism.

Manning gets rattled easy.

Manning > Brady

I can see why you think that. Brady is, after all, 11-6 lifetime against Peyton led teams.

How's his playoff record against Manning? What about his record in the biggest game the two can play against each other?

I don't think that you want to rely too much on regular season statistics if you're comparing Brady and Manning...unless you care to make an honest assessment and not just engage in blind fanboyism.

What are their respective playoff records? If we're going to discuss head to head playoff games, what are their respective stats in those games?

One of them is 4-2 in Super Bowls. One is about to go to 1-3, perhaps with two Marino like humiliations to boot.

Read up on the sport and get back to me. Try not to get stoned first though.

Manning > Brady

What are their respective playoff records? If we're going to discuss head to head playoff games, what are their respective stats in those games?

One of them is 4-2 in Super Bowls. One is about to go to 1-3, perhaps with two Marino like humiliations to boot.

I think the Jesuits must have beat you in the head too much. You bring up regular season stats, and then conveniently forget them. Rather telling.

Manning > Brady

I think the Jesuits must have beat you in the head too much. You bring up regular season stats, and then conveniently forget them. Rather telling.

You said not to talk about Brady's regular season dominance over Manning led teams. We can talk about whether a 22-9 playoff record is better than a 13-13 playoff record if you'd prefer.

Manning > Brady

You said not to talk about Brady's regular season dominance over Manning led teams.

No, I didn't. This is another symptom of your selective delusion.

It's absurd to assume that field position and Denver strategy would have remained the same had the Patriots closed to within less than a touchdown. Denver played ultra-conservative because they could and it worked. Had NE closed it to 5, the strategy of the game changes significantly on both sides.

The statement that they played ultra conservative by choice is laughable.

Laughably axiomatic? Whose choice was their play calling? A magic 8 ball?

One is about to go to 1-3..

You might want to stay out of the prediction business. Didn't work too well for you last week.

Then again, without "home field advantage", Brady's record is fairly pedestrian. Especially in the mile high air.

maybe they can let Tommy Boy be the ceremonial ball boy for the Superbowl.

There's a bad idea. I don't think Cam or Peyton like shrunken balls.

Besides, the New Hampshire primary is the next Tuesday so he's got to go Stump for Trump.

Manning > Brady

You said not to talk about Brady's regular season dominance over Manning led teams.

Does dope cause your vision to deteriorate?

Besides, the New Hampshire primary is the next Tuesday so he's got to go Stump for Trump.

So HGH doesn't work like steroids on testicles?

What do Manny and "Big" Papi (or,,technically, Little Papi) have to do with anything?

What do Manny and "Big" Papi (or,,technically, Little Papi) have to do with anything?

I don't know. Did you ask Sosa?

You thought wrong. Don't accuse the greatest coach of the modern era of being a "dope" if you detractors can't spell his surname correctly.

Pot, meet kettle.

You thought wrong. Don't accuse the greatest coach of the modern era of being a "dope" if you detractors can't spell his surname correctly.

Pot, meet kettle.

I always pictured you as Biff Henderson, but thanks for confirming it.

Pot, meet kettle.

Show me where I have mispelled his name please. I'll be waiting.

Edited by Ancient Ways

Manning > Brady

Does dope cause your vision to deteriorate?

No wonder you did so poorly on the LSAT.