We Need a Leader We Can Count On! Vote for me!

Tick

Will Treeduck be your VP? :popcorn:

It might bring up some birther issues?

• Like 3

Tick, will Rush play at your Inaugural Ball?

Absolutely! Triple bill...

Rush, Marillion, Dream Theater

• Like 7

I. Demand. Justice.

And, bacon. Mainly, justice against the guys who stole my bacon.

Under my leadership everyone will be treated fairly according to my current opinions on the situation. Don't worry though, it will be a good opinion and assessment! Some won't like my brand of justice, but all will like my bacon! I will build a wall to keep vegetarians out!

• Like 4

I. Demand. Justice.

And, bacon. Mainly, justice against the guys who stole my bacon.

Under my leadership everyone will be treated fairly according to my current opinions on the situation. Don't worry though, it will be a good opinion and assessment! Some won't like my brand of justice, but all will like my bacon! I will build a wall to keep vegetarians out!

Splendid! Deport vegans! :clap: :clap: :clap:

• Like 2

Mr. President-Elect, Treeduck says you are insane. How would you respond to this gross injustice and accusation?

Takes one to know one

• Like 1

We'll need a Yukon Blade Grinder report on this new dark horse candidate!

I'm eating an Italian combo grinder as we speak! Good enough?

Bacon For All !!??!! Begs Me to Back this Bold, Brave, Ballsy Backyard Bug! Tick for President!

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/hand-gestures/audience-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gifhttp://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/hand-gestures/audience-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gifhttp://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/hand-gestures/audience-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 1

Lenotti for president 2016...

When I am president I will crack down on the crimes no one takes serious. For example. The clown who thinks he's cute by taking black spray paint and turning the 3 into an 8 on a 35 mile per hour speed limit.

This is no joke! Driving 85 miles an hour on a secondary road is quite dangerous to the driver and other cars and pedestrians. Turning our side roads into the autobahn is a serious offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. This is America, not Germany!

• Like 3

also, I'd like to you remove all the yellow lamps from the nation's intersections. They are useless. Hardly anyone stops at them. In fact, most people just speed up. :huh:

So just green and red, no more decisions.

Might want to executive order rear bumper crash speed endurance though....while you're at it.

• Like 1