Strange calculator programs?

Steel Rat

So who knows any strange and derranged programs for a calculator, TI-82 on up? When I get bored enough, I make pretty graphing programs, so I've got like... a screen saver or something.

Virus' are fun, too:

Lbl: A

Disp: 0

Goto: A

^That one's the most basic calculator virus I've ever seen, and it's easily overridden... But it constantly runs an infinite amount of zeros, so your calculator won't turn off by itself! That is, until it runs outta batteries. wink.gif And there's only one button you can press to stop this program's infinite run, and most people don't know what it is! ^_^

QUOTE (Steel Rat @ Aug 31 2005, 11:27 PM)
And there's only one button you can press to stop this program's infinite run, and most people don't know what it is! ^_^

And it took me a while (and a lot of power) to figure it out. biggrin.gif

I made one last year that drew a man with a moustache and a hat using only functions. laugh.gif crazy shit. But now I'm in college (well the closest thing to a college there is in quebec) and I have no more math sad.gif

QUOTE (Steel Rat @ Aug 31 2005, 11:27 PM)
So who knows any strange and derranged programs for a calculator, TI-82 on up? When I get bored enough, I make pretty graphing programs, so I've got like... a screen saver or something.

Virus' are fun, too:

^That one's the most basic calculator virus I've ever seen, and it's easily overridden... But it constantly runs an infinite amount of zeros, so your calculator won't turn off by itself! That is, until it runs outta batteries. wink.gif And there's only one button you can press to stop this program's infinite run, and most people don't know what it is! ^_^

firedevil.gif

QUOTE (Steel Rat @ Sep 1 2005, 04:27 AM)

Virus' are fun, too:

I'm afraid that school was long ago for me that we didn't use claculators - we had to make do with an abacus old.gif

QUOTE (Steel Rat @ Sep 1 2005, 05:27 AM)

Virus' are fun, too:

its just a simple closed loop.

This is the basis for viruses sent to PCs over the internet, usually written on a spreadsheet, but I suspect you already know that cool.gif

smile.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Sep 24 2005, 01:58 AM)
QUOTE (Steel Rat @ Sep 1 2005, 05:27 AM)

Virus' are fun, too:

its just a simple closed loop.

This is the basis for viruses sent to PCs over the internet, usually written on a spreadsheet, but I suspect you already know that cool.gif

smile.gif

Obviously. cool.gif

ClrText

"GUESS THE NUMBER"

"1 TO 128"

Int (Ran#*128+1)->N

0->I

Do

I+1->I

"YOUR GUESS"?->G

ClrText

G>N=>" IS TO BIG "

G<N=>" IS TO SMALL"

Locate 1,1,G

LpWhile G<>N

ClrText

Locate 1,1,"YOU GUESSED IT IN"

Locate 19,1,I

Locate 1,2,"TRYS."

rofl3.gif That one's lotta fun, once you get it all programmed.

Archived