HemiBeers

CAR vs PIT

ARZ vs DEN

Ummm a slight Change in plans

CAR vs NE

CAR -33, NE -28

How do you get a negative score?

Play professional football in Miami?

Nah, not even the Cheatriots have broken zero away from the Cheathole and their MusicHead quality fans.

Are you sure? I mean, they haven't won a playoff game this century. I could easily see Goodell docking them points for being so laughably inept.

Goodell only punishes cheaters. And there's been no end to the whining since he did.

CAR vs PIT

ARZ vs DEN

Ummm a slight Change in plans

CAR vs NE

CAR -33, NE -28

How do you get a negative score?

Play professional football in Miami?

Nah, not even the Cheatriots have broken zero away from the Cheathole and their MusicHead quality fans.

Are you sure? I mean, they haven't won a playoff game this century. I could easily see Goodell docking them points for being so laughably inept.

Goodell only punishes cheaters. And there's been no end to the whining since he did.

"Winning." You mean "winning."

And we know he doesn't punish people who throw the most touchdowns in history in their late 30s after missing a season recovering from a neck injury, who live in homes to which HGH is delivered.

Will you let it go already? Move on. He said he didn't take HGH. What MORE do you need?!

And we know he doesn't punish people who throw the most touchdowns in history in their late 30s after missing a season recovering from a neck injury, who live in homes to which HGH is delivered.

Will you let it go already? Move on. He said he didn't take HGH. What MORE do you need?!

Still on about that while nothing about Brady's miraculous recovery from a high ankle sprain?

Still on about that while nothing about Brady's miraculous recovery from a high ankle sprain?

I didn't realize that HGH worked about as quickly as ibuprofen.

You get that straight from Big Papi?

• Like 1

You get that straight from Big Papi?

Look, I'm not going to sit here and listen to you just throw stuff out about Manning or Sammy Sosa, when neither of them admitted cheating and taking PEDs.

Nice begging the question fallacy. Occam's Razor slices you and your puerile arguments to ribbons.

Let that butthurt flow through you.

Someone got a Wikipedia subscription for Christmas. Too bad you haven't got enough brains to use it.

...there's still smoke wafting off this post

• Like 1

It's going to be the Cardinals vs the Broncos!

Even as much as I would like to think this is true if NE plays they did against KC and the way DEN struggled against the PIT infirmary ward, I do not see DEN beating NE. But the football does bounce funny and anything can happen.

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 2

It's going to be the Cardinals vs the Broncos!

From your lips to God's ears.

Aarons Rodgers said God doesn't care about football.

http://ioneelev8.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/tebow-points-to-god.jpg?w=660
  • Like 1

I rooted for KC last week. Then the next game I rooted for Green Bay. Then the next game i rooted for Seattle.

Anyone want to pay me to root for your opponent? :)

You seem like a real Patriot.

• Like 1

I rooted for KC last week. Then the next game I rooted for Green Bay. Then the next game i rooted for Seattle.

Anyone want to pay me to root for your opponent? :)

You seem like a real Patriot.

You should root for the "Fins."

Wow. That's so creepy, MR. They're out too.

• Like 1

Broncos v. I don't care.

Whoever wins the NFC Championship, I'll be happy for them.

Peyton and the Broncs will continue their streak of defeating the Pats in the playoffs at home.

Signed,

Over-Confidence Man

Edited by Blue J
  • Like 2

A slight changing of the guard today; Cam & the Big Cats defeat Carson's Cardinals as long as AZ's defense doesn't steal the game away.

Then, the REAL matchup for the ages. Broncs vs. Pats - man I hate the Pats. So Peyton finally has THE game he's been holding back from having all season and beats his nemesis (Pats) in the championship.

Then the real changing of the guard occurs when Cam dominates the SB game vs. Denver (much like Seattle's Defense did 2 years prior)... (unless Peyton & co. can somehow stop them from just #pounding)...

• Like 1

You better be careful, there's a genius Patriot fan who posts here (he also likes the Cardinals in baseball and the Spurs in the NBA, go figure) and he eviscerates those who hate the Pats with the shock and awe application of his unparalleled intellect.
  • Like 1

Damn. Got the Denver pick but not the Arizona.

Carolina should definitely be a favorite going in, but if Denver wants to win, either Peyton carries the team on his shoulders (which he won't LOL) or the defense keeps Carolina's offense in check.