• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Arizona Cardinals
    • Minnesota Vikings
    • Washington Redskins
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Seattle Seahawks
  2. 2. Who do you WANT to win the Super Bowl?

• Denver Broncos
    • New England Patriots
    • Cincinnati Bengals
    • Houston Texans
    • Kansas City Chiefs
    • Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Arizona Cardinals
    • Minnesota Vikings
    • Washington Redskins
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Seattle Seahawks
  3. 3. Who do you LEAST want to win the Super Bowl?

• Denver Broncos
    • New England Patriots
    • Cincinnati Bengals
    • Houston Texans
    • Kansas City Chiefs
    • Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Arizona Cardinals
    • Minnesota Vikings
    • Washington Redskins
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Seattle Seahawks

And Brady is off to face justice.

In the Second Circuit? They're going to affirm Judge Berman. Then you can add three more people to your ever expanding conspiracy. But the case will be under advisement for several months, so you'll be able to talk about deflategate until the "Fins" get ready to wrap up their 2016 campaign.

In August.

I hear Garrofolo gets the ball downfield pretty well. It will be interesting to see in a real game.

Is Trump gonna bring Brady on the campaign trail in New Hampshire now that Tom has nothing to do till October?
  • Like 1

Is Carolina is really pounding Arizona or is Arizona shooting themselves in the foot???

Fumbles hurt any team. But Panthers have left no question they are the best team in football. I think they will finally be favored in the SB.
  • Like 2

Is Carolina is really pounding Arizona or is Arizona shooting themselves in the foot???

Fumbles hurt any team. But Panthers have left no question they are the best team in football. I think they will finally be favored in the SB.

I think it may open at a TD+, maybe as high as 10.

In the Second Circuit? They're going to affirm Judge Berman. Then you can add three more people to your ever expanding conspiracy. But the case will be under advisement for several months, so you'll be able to talk about deflategate until the "Fins" get ready to wrap up their 2016 campaign.

In August.

I hear Garrofolo gets the ball downfield pretty well. It will be interesting to see in a real game.

By "real game" do you mean one that actually has playoff implications? I ask because I know rooting for your "Fins" you haven't seen one in some time, so I just want to make sure we're talking about the same thing.

In August.

By "real game" do you mean one that actually has playoff implications? I ask because I know rooting for your "Fins" you haven't seen one in some time, so I just want to make sure we're talking about the same thing.

It's the first four games, unless Trump is elected, in which case it's probably 16. It's up to you as to whether they have more playoff implications than a September game for the 2014 or 2015 Red Sox. Or the 2016 Red Sox.

In August.

It's the first four games, unless Trump is elected, in which case it's probably 16. It's up to you as to whether they have more playoff implications than a September game for the 2014 or 2015 Red Sox. Or the 2016 Red Sox.

I can see why a "Fins" fan would consider only the first 4 games of the season "real."

Imagine how you'll feel then. Brady will, again, be starting for the team that's going to win your team's conference championship. And it will be about then that you'll be realizing that the Cubs didn't build off their humiliating collapse in 2015, and are on the way to their 108th straight season of futility.

Not that this has anything to do with the playoffs specifically, but I was just thinking last night...should the plural of "timeout" be "timesout", and not "timeouts"?

In August.

I can see why a "Fins" fan would consider only the first 4 games of the season "real."

Imagine how you'll feel then. Brady will, again, be starting for the team that's going to win your team's conference championship. And it will be about then that you'll be realizing that the Cubs didn't build off their humiliating collapse in 2015, and are on the way to their 108th straight season of futility.

Brady's going to be starting for the conference championship team next year? You mean like this year?

Not that this has anything to do with the playoffs specifically, but I was just thinking last night...should the plural of "timeout" be "timesout", and not "timeouts"?

IMO, it should be "time outs". It's similar to using a time clock at work; you clock in and clock out. The number of clock-ins should match the number of clock-outs. If not, your boss gets snippy....:LOL:

In August.

Brady's going to be starting for the conference championship team next year? You mean like this year?

Division.

Pedant. Teatard.

Edited by Rick N. Backer
  • Like 1

In August.

Division.

Pedant. Teatard.

You watching Mike and Mike this morning? A lot of good comments about how home field advantage helped the Broncos yesterday,

In August.

Division.

Pedant. Teatard.

You watching Mike and Mike this morning? A lot of good comments about how home field advantage helped the Broncos yesterday,

I'm too busy listening to WEEI. I need the unbiased analysis.

• Like 1

IMO, it should be "time outs". It's similar to using a time clock at work; you clock in and clock out. The number of clock-ins should match the number of clock-outs. If not, your boss gets snippy....:LOL:

Hmmm...duly noted. ;)

In August.

Division.

Pedant. Teatard.

If nothing else I hope it helps them try a little harder during Week 16 and 17 against the likes of the Jets and Dolphins next year and close out the #1 seed.

And Gillette's wifi works on both sides of the stadium too I hear :D

In August.

Division.

Pedant. Teatard.

If nothing else I hope it helps them try a little harder during Week 16 and 17 against the likes of the Jets and Dolphins next year and close out the #1 seed.

And Gillette's wifi works on both sides of the stadium too I hear :D

The Wifi or the bugs which listen to radio communications?

In August.

Remember, RNB gave Brady the Super Bowl MVP award yesterday. Admittedly, his day yesterday was about as good as when he was given the award the first time.

• Like 1

In August.

Remember, RNB gave Brady the Super Bowl MVP award yesterday. Admittedly, his day yesterday was about as good as when he was given the award the first time.

When was the last time a "Fin" was in the running for Super Bowl MVP again?

30 seasons without a Super Bowl appearance. That's such a long time.

• Like 1