• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Arizona Cardinals
    • Minnesota Vikings
    • Washington Redskins
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Seattle Seahawks
  2. 2. Who do you WANT to win the Super Bowl?

• Denver Broncos
    • New England Patriots
    • Cincinnati Bengals
    • Houston Texans
    • Kansas City Chiefs
    • Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Arizona Cardinals
    • Minnesota Vikings
    • Washington Redskins
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Seattle Seahawks
  3. 3. Who do you LEAST want to win the Super Bowl?

• Denver Broncos
    • New England Patriots
    • Cincinnati Bengals
    • Houston Texans
    • Kansas City Chiefs
    • Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Arizona Cardinals
    • Minnesota Vikings
    • Washington Redskins
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Seattle Seahawks

Bengals over Steelers

Chiefs over Texans

Seahawks over Vikings

Packers over Redskins

Broncos over Chiefs

Patriots over Bengals

Panthers over Seahawks

Cardinals over Packers

Broncos over Patriots

Cardinals over Panthers

Cardinals over Broncos

Man, would it kill me for a guy who cheated and took PEDs to go to the Super Bowl. Who's with me?

Funny how no one gives a sh*t about this story.

I have to admit, it was looking pretty bleak for old #18, especially when he destroyed his phone with all of the nude pictures of himself from 2011, until...

I saw that the American Enterprise Institute article in the New York Times about a Colorado Institute of Sports Medicine professor, who was previously best known for standing outside the gates at Broncos games that read "I loathe the Broncos organization and everything it stands for and the happiest day of my life was when I heard Pat Bowlen had Alzheimer's" wrote, "we all know what PEDs do to the human body, the Ideal Testicle Law taught in second grade shows that. And after analyzing the data, it's not that Peyton Manning's balls aren't too small, Andrew Luck's are too big."

You're making my point. Manning said he didn't do it. So I guess that's the end of the story for everyone. Maybe Ashley Manning just wanted to bulk up. It can't be that a substance often used by older players to recover from injuries was actually Peyton's.

He's really funny in those Nationwide commercials though.

HGH RIGHT TO MY DOOR!

http://filmingcolorado.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/nationwide-insurance-commercial.jpg

Edited by Del_Duio

Bengals over Steelers

Chiefs over Texans

Seahawks over Vikings

Packers over Redskins

Broncos over Chiefs

Patriots over Bengals

Panthers over Seahawks

Cardinals over Packers

Broncos over Patriots

Cardinals over Panthers

Cardinals over Broncos

Man, would it kill me for a guy who cheated and took PEDs to go to the Super Bowl. Who's with me?

I have to admit, it was looking pretty bleak for old #18, especially when he destroyed his phone with all of the nude pictures of himself from 2011, until...

I saw that the American Enterprise Institute article in the New York Times about a Colorado Institute of Sports Medicine professor, who was previously best known for standing outside the gates at Broncos games that read "I loathe the Broncos organization and everything it stands for and the happiest day of my life was when I heard Pat Bowlen had Alzheimer's" wrote, "we all know what PEDs do to the human body, the Ideal Testicle Law taught in second grade shows that. And after analyzing the data, it's not that Peyton Manning's balls aren't too small, Andrew Luck's are too big."

You're making my point. Manning said he didn't do it. So I guess that's the end of the story for everyone. Maybe Ashley Manning just wanted to bulk up. It can't be that a substance often used by older players to recover from injuries was actually Peyton's.

He's really funny in those Nationwide commercials though.

So you think that Manning is innocent then and want the story to die, contra post #20?

I don't know if Manning used HGH. I'm saying it's interesting that people like you seem to take him at his word, and suggest that professors, think tanks, and federal judges are all conspiring to cover for Brady. When it's far more plausible that Manning used HGH.

I don't know if Manning used HGH. I'm saying it's interesting that people like you seem to take him at his word, and suggest that professors, think tanks, and federal judges are all conspiring to cover for Brady. When it's far more plausible that Manning used HGH.

If the definition of plausible excludes certainty, and I believe it does, I would agree with your last statement, because what Brady is accused of is 100% true.

If the definition of plausible excludes certainty, and I believe it does, I would agree with your last statement, because what Brady is accused of is 100% true.

In truth, your shrugging of your shoulders at the evidence that Manning used HGH, when compared with your, umm, "zeal" to pursue deflategate, reveals the latter for what it was: a sham given life because it was Brady. Nothing more.

Bengals over Steelers

Chiefs over Texans

Seahawks over Vikings

Packers over Redskins

Broncos over Chiefs

Patriots over Bengals

Panthers over Seahawks

Cardinals over Packers

Broncos over Patriots

Cardinals over Panthers

Cardinals over Broncos

Has any evidence been released other than the Al Jazeera story that the source refuted immediately?

Bengals over Steelers

Chiefs over Texans

Seahawks over Vikings

Packers over Redskins

Broncos over Chiefs

Patriots over Bengals

Panthers over Seahawks

Cardinals over Packers

Broncos over Patriots

Cardinals over Panthers

Cardinals over Broncos

Has any evidence been released other than the Al Jazeera story that the source refuted immediately?

The lack of a Flying Elvis logo on his Sunday best is all of the evidence he needs.

I want the Patriots to win naturally, however I dont expect them to win it all. Last year I never expected them to even get to the SB much less win it all. In the NFL its virtually IMPOSSIBLE to win the SB back2back. This years Patriots team has shown some tough resiliency with all the injuries, will that be enough to get another 200 diamond encrusted ring.....we shall see.

Same with being the Confidence Pool Champion, come this fall it will be hard to defend that title as everyone will be AFTER my ass to take me down. Same thing with the Patriots as we can see with the poll, EVERYONE wants them to fall or will be rooting against them luckly they dont hear the noise.

DO YOUR JOB!

I think the Chiefs are gonna shock the world! :o

That is how I feel about the Steelers, remember it was not too long ago they entered the playoffs the same way and went on to win it all. I know this squad is a bit banged up but if memory serves me well so was the Steelers squad of old. Just my two cents worth

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

I think most of "the world" doesn't give a shit.

Maybe now, but by Super Bowl weekend they'd have 5 million bandwagoners who would be saying they were fans all along... :hail:

• Like 1

That is how I feel about the Steelers, remember it was not too long ago they entered the playoffs the same way and went on to winn it all. I know this squad is a bit banged up but if memory serves me well so was the Steelers squad of old. Just my two cents worth

Yeah but the Steelers as a franchise are kind of expected to win Super Bowls, even if this particular Steelers team would be a surprise. Whereas the Chiefs are not expected to win these things because they haven't won a Super Bowl since 1969 and they haven't even been to a Super Bowl since 1969.

Bengals over Steelers

Chiefs over Texans

Seahawks over Vikings

Packers over Redskins

Broncos over Chiefs

Patriots over Bengals

Panthers over Seahawks

Cardinals over Packers

Broncos over Patriots

Cardinals over Panthers

Cardinals over Broncos

http://profootballta...manning-report/

Bengals over Steelers

Chiefs over Texans

Seahawks over Vikings

Packers over Redskins

Broncos over Chiefs

Patriots over Bengals

Panthers over Seahawks

Cardinals over Packers

Broncos over Patriots

Cardinals over Panthers

Cardinals over Broncos

The lack of a Flying Elvis logo on his Sunday best is all of the evidence he needs.

Just as its presence is the difference between you believing a high profile QB's denial of cheating and spending almost a year claiming EVERYONE is covering up the cheating.

Steelers over Bengals tomorrow night . . . . although it won't be easy . . .

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/Unknown-3_4.jpeg

McCarron's mum is going to be very angry with this result.

Oh no! Hate to think about anybody's mum! :) Bengals still have Dalton out, but Steelers have running back DeAngelo Williams now out, so we will see what happens!

That is how I feel about the Steelers, remember it was not too long ago they entered the playoffs the same way and went on to winn it all. I know this squad is a bit banged up but if memory serves me well so was the Steelers squad of old. Just my two cents worth

Yeah but the Steelers as a franchise are kind of expected to win Super Bowls, even if this particular Steelers team would be a surprise. Whereas the Chiefs are not expected to win these things because they haven't won a Super Bowl since 1969 and they haven't even been to a Super Bowl since 1969.

That was a 70s Super Bowl.

• Like 1

Bengals over Steelers

Chiefs over Texans

Seahawks over Vikings

Packers over Redskins

Broncos over Chiefs

Patriots over Bengals

Panthers over Seahawks

Cardinals over Packers

Broncos over Patriots

Cardinals over Panthers

Cardinals over Broncos

http://profootballta...manning-report/

A bit sketchy but one has to wonder what the original source thought he was doing making those comments only to later recant.

DENVER—Tearing her blouse seams as she angrily flexed her massive, rippling biceps, Ashley Manning, the 14-foot-tall wife of Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning, crushed the skull of a journalist inquiring about allegations that she received shipments of human growth hormone on behalf of her husband, sources confirmed Friday. “Arrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh!” the enormous, muscle-bound 390-pound woman bellowed upon being asked about her connection to the Indianapolis-based Guyer Institute medical center, before she then grabbed the reporter’s head with one hand, squeezed it until his skull caved in, and violently slammed his limp body into the ground. “No comment!” Sources confirmed that Peyton Manning was unavailable for questions after his wife tucked him under her arm and carried him away.

http://www.theonion.com/article/peyton-mannings-14-foot-tall-wife-crushes-skull-sp-52138

• Like 3

DENVER—Tearing her blouse seams as she angrily flexed her massive, rippling biceps, Ashley Manning, the 14-foot-tall wife of Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning, crushed the skull of a journalist inquiring about allegations that she received shipments of human growth hormone on behalf of her husband, sources confirmed Friday. “Arrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh!” the enormous, muscle-bound 390-pound woman bellowed upon being asked about her connection to the Indianapolis-based Guyer Institute medical center, before she then grabbed the reporter’s head with one hand, squeezed it until his skull caved in, and violently slammed his limp body into the ground. “No comment!” Sources confirmed that Peyton Manning was unavailable for questions after his wife tucked him under her arm and carried him away.

http://www.theonion....-skull-sp-52138

Is this about Ashley Manning or Hillary Clinton?

• Like 1

http://www.theonion....-skull-sp-52138

Is this about Ashley Manning or Hillary Clinton?

Hillary's not 14' tall.