• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Arizona Cardinals
    • Minnesota Vikings
    • Washington Redskins
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Seattle Seahawks
  2. 2. Who do you WANT to win the Super Bowl?

• Denver Broncos
    • New England Patriots
    • Cincinnati Bengals
    • Houston Texans
    • Kansas City Chiefs
    • Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Arizona Cardinals
    • Minnesota Vikings
    • Washington Redskins
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Seattle Seahawks
  3. 3. Who do you LEAST want to win the Super Bowl?

• Denver Broncos
    • New England Patriots
    • Cincinnati Bengals
    • Houston Texans
    • Kansas City Chiefs
    • Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Arizona Cardinals
    • Minnesota Vikings
    • Washington Redskins
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Seattle Seahawks

Bengals over Steelers

Chiefs over Texans

Seahawks over Vikings

Packers over Redskins

Broncos over Chiefs

Patriots over Bengals

Panthers over Seahawks

Cardinals over Packers

Broncos over Patriots

Cardinals over Panthers

Cardinals over Broncos

I'd love to see either Denver or Arizona win. Give Peyton a chance to make up for the Super Bowl two years ago and get a ring before he (hopefully) hangs it up and joins a coaching staff, and I just like watching Arizona play. Seattle coming back a third time would be insane but I don't see it happening.

Apart from that I don't really care as long as it isn't the Packers or the Patriots.

Edited by BowlCity
  • Like 2

I'm a Redskins fan and I didn't want them to have to face the Seahawks, Packers or Vikings next week

I didn't who to root for or against today. :)

My AFC team would be the Steelers...

...so I'm hoping for a Redskins - Steelers Super Bowl with the Redskins winning it.

Anyone know the odds of that happening?

• Like 1

I'd love to see the Redskins win it, too...but I think they're about as likely as the Bengals are, to go all the way. Bengals/Redskins in the Super Bowl? I would be beside myself!

I'm just hoping for one playoff win, for my hometown team. It's been 26 years.

Realistically, though, I think it'll be the Panthers taking it all.

• Like 1

I'd love to see the Redskins win it, too...but I think they're about as likely as the Bengals are, to go all the way. Bengals/Redskins in the Super Bowl? I would be beside myself!

I have a good friend who is a huge Bengals fan. He lives right across the Ohio River from Belpre, Ohio. We are supposed to go to his place for the Superbowl. And we are joking about going to London next season for the Redskins/Bengals game.

• Like 1

I have a good friend who is a huge Bengals fan. He lives right across the Ohio River from Belpre, Ohio. We are supposed to go to his place for the Superbowl. And we are joking about going to London next season for the Redskins/Bengals game.

Is that in Parkersburg, then? I've been over there and to Belpre, just once. That's about three and a half or four hours away from me.

Both teams are playing each other in London next year?? I didn't know that!

Is that in Parkersburg, then? I've been over there and to Belpre, just once. That's about three and a half or four hours away from me.

They actually live in Vienna, just north of Parkersburg. But we did all of our drinking and Parkersburg when I was out there last October.

;)

They actually live in Vienna, just north of Parkersburg. But we did all of our drinking and Parkersburg when I was out there last October.

;)

Haha!

It's been a long time since I was over there. I think it was freshman or sophomore year in college.

I've never seen a more wide open field which is surprising considering the records of some of the teams. I see a lot of panther football and am not convinced they are the best team in the nfl or nfc. Cardinals, Broncos, patriots have good records but nor terribly impressive down the stretch.

I'll just throw out a stat that I'm fond of, even though it means absolutely nothing, really: the last time the Bengals went 12-4 in the regular season, they went to the Super Bowl.

Meaningless because...well, because it is. And they lost that Super Bowl.

But still... :huh:

• Like 2

Seattle is playing out of their mind right now. The NFC side is just stacked going into the playoffs, but I just don't trust CAR for whatever reason. I say DEN on AFC side.
  • Like 1

Seattle is playing out of their mind right now.

Yeah, that's why I didn't want my Redskins to have to play them next week. At least with the Packers we have a very slim chance of winning if they have an off week...No chance at all of beating the Seahawks, they are just too good and are firing on all pistons.
  • Like 1

Seattle is playing out of their mind right now.

Yeah, that's why I didn't want my Redskins to have to play them next week. At least with the Packers we have a very slim chance of winning if they have an off week...No chance at all of beating the Seahawks, they are just too good and are firing on all pistons.

I think the 'Skins will win pretty handily over the Packers.

• Like 1

Bengals over Steelers

Chiefs over Texans

Seahawks over Vikings

Packers over Redskins

Broncos over Chiefs

Patriots over Bengals

Panthers over Seahawks

Cardinals over Packers

Broncos over Patriots

Cardinals over Panthers

Cardinals over Broncos

Man, would it kill me for a guy who cheated and took PEDs to go to the Super Bowl. Who's with me?

Funny how no one gives a sh*t about this story.

Bengals over Steelers

Chiefs over Texans

Seahawks over Vikings

Packers over Redskins

Broncos over Chiefs

Patriots over Bengals

Panthers over Seahawks

Cardinals over Packers

Broncos over Patriots

Cardinals over Panthers

Cardinals over Broncos

Man, would it kill me for a guy who cheated and took PEDs to go to the Super Bowl. Who's with me?

I have to admit, it was looking pretty bleak for old #18, especially when he destroyed his phone with all of the nude pictures of himself from 2011, until...

I saw that the American Enterprise Institute article in the New York Times about a Colorado Institute of Sports Medicine professor, who was previously best known for standing outside the gates at Broncos games that read "I loathe the Broncos organization and everything it stands for and the happiest day of my life was when I heard Pat Bowlen had Alzheimer's" wrote, "we all know what PEDs do to the human body, the Ideal Testicle Law taught in second grade shows that. And after analyzing the data, it's not that Peyton Manning's balls aren't too small, Andrew Luck's are too big."

Bengals over Steelers

Chiefs over Texans

Seahawks over Vikings

Packers over Redskins

Broncos over Chiefs

Patriots over Bengals

Panthers over Seahawks

Cardinals over Packers

Broncos over Patriots

Cardinals over Panthers

Cardinals over Broncos

I have to admit, it was looking pretty bleak for old #18, especially when he destroyed his phone with all of the nude pictures of himself from 2011, until...

I saw that the American Enterprise Institute article in the New York Times about a Colorado Institute of Sports Medicine professor, who was previously best known for standing outside the gates at Broncos games that read "I loathe the Broncos organization and everything it stands for and the happiest day of my life was when I heard Pat Bowlen had Alzheimer's" wrote, "we all know what PEDs do to the human body, the Ideal Testicle Law taught in second grade shows that. And after analyzing the data, it's not that Peyton Manning's balls aren't too small, Andrew Luck's are too big."

You're making my point. Manning said he didn't do it. So I guess that's the end of the story for everyone. Maybe Ashley Manning just wanted to bulk up. It can't be that a substance often used by older players to recover from injuries was actually Peyton's.

He's really funny in those Nationwide commercials though.

• Like 1

Bengals over Steelers

Chiefs over Texans

Seahawks over Vikings

Packers over Redskins

Broncos over Chiefs

Patriots over Bengals

Panthers over Seahawks

Cardinals over Packers

Broncos over Patriots

Cardinals over Panthers

Cardinals over Broncos

You're making my point. Manning said he didn't do it. So I guess that's the end of the story for everyone. Maybe Ashley Manning just wanted to bulk up. It can't be that a substance often used by older players to recover from injuries was actually Peyton's.

So you think that Manning is innocent then and want the story to die, contra post #20?

Bengals over Steelers

Chiefs over Texans

Seahawks over Vikings

Packers over Redskins

Broncos over Chiefs

Patriots over Bengals

Panthers over Seahawks

Cardinals over Packers

Broncos over Patriots

Cardinals over Panthers

Cardinals over Broncos

So you think that Manning is innocent then and want the story to die, contra post #20?

I think he's saying he's guilty, but wants it to die.