Congrats Carolina Panthers

Inthend

Good job and a good job for the Broncos too. Their win put them as a #1 seed and dropped the cheating Patriots to a #4. Suck it.

The Cheatriots are a #2.

Denver at #1. I'll be rooting for them to take it all.

There are 11 teams I wouldn't mind see winning.

Denver at #1. I'll be rooting for them to take it all.

There are 11 teams I wouldn't mind see winning.

10 for me. Pats and Packers I don't want to win. I suppose I wouldn't complain if the Vikings won, though. They're overdue.

Fuckk the Panthers and Sham Newton! :madra:

They will be the super bowl winner whether you like it or not. And besides, its "Scam" Newton. Not "Sham: newton silly.

Fuckk the Panthers and Sham Newton! :madra:

They will be the super bowl winner whether you like it or not. And besides, its "Scam" Newton. Not "Sham: newton silly.

Scum more like!

The Panthers will be one and done! :D-13:

I was happy then Terry Bradshaw had to go and say that Seattle couldn't come back from 31-0. :scared:

It's ok because they won't, not on that field.

Panther ownership is seeding the clouds right now, too bad they don't have an owner that scrupulously insists on fair play like Mr. Kraft.

• Like 2

I was happy then Terry Bradshaw had to go and say that Seattle couldn't come back from 31-0. :scared:

Panther ownership is seeding the clouds right now, too bad they don't have an owner that scrupulously insists on fair play like Mr. Kraft.

How does Jerry Jones fit into all this though, everything revolves around him after all?

How does Jerry Jones fit into all this though, everything revolves around him after all?

He's got the most powerful strings directing Goodell in his crucifixion of the honorable Mr. Kraft,

The Panthers won *their SB yesterday. The Cards are going to humble them. They got lucky, we spotted them 31, then fell short in a comeback. We had a very bad game. The Seahawks are much better, we have beAten better teams, just had a bad day/game.

The Panthers won *their SB yesterday. The Cards are going to humble them. They got lucky, we spotted them 31, then fell short in a comeback. We had a very bad game. The Seahawks are much better, we have beAten better teams, just had a bad day/game.

But of course. :wacko:

• Like 2

Congrats to the Panthers. May the best team win.

They've come a long way from the days of Jimmy Clausen, huh?

• Like 3

How'd that work out for ya?

I don't see Denver beating the Panthers unless there are turnover or special teams actions.

• Like 2

How'd that work out for ya?

I don't see Denver beating the Panthers unless there are turnover or special teams actions.

I haven't seen a defense recently that's able to tear apart that Carolina offense. If Denver's gonna win it either has to be a shootout which means it all goes entirely onto Peyton, or the Broncos' defense is going to have to bring some serious pain.

• Like 1