The Expanse on SYFY

Crimsonmistymemory

Has anybody here been been watching this new show? I didn't pay it any mind to it when it first came out but I have been "binging" on the 1st 4 episodes and it seems pretty decent so far. This show is based on a series of novels and novellas which I may also take a closer look at now.

:AlienSmiley:

One of the cool things is the main characters get cast away on a Martian spaceship. Being on the run and have to conceal the idendity of the ship they have to change the communications signatures. So the computer will not them complete the change without declaring a new hail. So they name the ship the Rocinante! Too cool :LOL: Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

2nd season will be starting in a few months. Now that I went "millennial" & cut my dependence on cable, I am trying to figure out how I will watch. I am going to check on "Sling TV" to see if they have SyFy. I was pretty impressed with season one. Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

Very good show.
  • Like 1

I thought the first season was excellent. Only watched it a few weeks ago when it appeared on Netflix here in the UK. I enjoyed it so much I re-read the first novel, which I first read 3 or 4 years ago, and have moved onto the others which I hadn't read before.
  • Like 1

I thought the first season was excellent. Only watched it a few weeks ago when it appeared on Netflix here in the UK. I enjoyed it so much I re-read the first novel, which I first read 3 or 4 years ago, and have moved onto the others which I hadn't read before.

I checked netflix here in the states and it was not on. Nut that was a little while ago so maybe I will recheck

I started watching on Netflix or some other digital service and I really liked it. Then life got in the way. I tried to start up again and I can't find out how to watch it.

I checked netflix here in the states and it was not on. Nut that was a little while ago so maybe I will recheck

Yeah, it's odd that it's appeared on Netflix here, rather than Syfy showing it.

4 episodes into season one. I still feel a bit clueless.

How are you watching it?

Streaming on Amazon Prime, I get the big picture stuff but I'm clueless to some smaller details.

• Like 1

4 episodes into season one. I still feel a bit clueless.

How are you watching it?

Streaming on Amazon Prime, I get the big picture stuff but I'm clueless to some smaller details.

Thanks. There's too many options now. I'm going to start watching again right now!